BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Laurie H.
Feet up and in my pajamas. This is how I like to drink Barefoot Moscato. Sweet, crisp, and very affordable. It tastes delicious for the low price and it’s a great bottle to share with girlfriends or drink alone while watching Netflix hehe.
Jasmine M.
Bronx, NY
If you love sweet tasting beverages this wine is for you. It has a great sweet taste it’s one of my go to wines when buying wine. I love it and it’s the best when it’s super cold. Grab some ice and a wine glass and get to tasting!!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my ALL TIME favorite wine! It’s a sweet wine which I like so if you like dry wine don’t try this. Barefoot is super affordable and easy to find. Most of not all liquor stores carry it. Runs about $13 a bottle give or take .
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
My absolute favorite wine! It's good, goes with anything I cook and it has a super cheap price tag. It's great for parties because you get such a big bottle for such a little price and it's great to have the bottle after a bad day
Brittany B.
High Point, NC
Love! Love! Love!! I love this wine soooo much. I get the 1.5L bottle literally all the time, I probably drink 1 of them every two days. It’s so sweet and light. The only thing is that it’s like a $16 bottle which gets pricey.
Molly R.
I have bought this wine at wies, U5, Giant & Foodlion. I can pretty much find this wine anywhere for varying prices; the lowest price being $5, the highest being $9. This is a good wine for pretty much anybody who likes sweet wine. There isn't a bitter aftertaste and its mostly citursy. It goes well with anything but I really enjoy having pizza or spaghetti with it. I guess it's a good wine for under $10, what's not to love about that?
Macy S.
Florence, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a big fan of Barefoot Moscato wine. Other brands within the same price range, such as Sutter Home, have a much better taste. Barefoot Moscato is bland and not as sweet as other Moscatos and I will not purchase it again.
Zoey H.
Milwaukee
I love this, not only is it super cheap, but it is really good. Also if you buy this at pick n save, they put coupons right on the bottle for 2$ off that you can use right away! Which is even an amazing deal. This wine is very sweet.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty grapey and sweet, not my go-to wine but a palatable alternative to [product:cupcake-moscato-d'asti-] . It is one that non-wine drinkers wouldn't mind as much since it mostly tastes like alcoholic white grape juice. It didn't blow me away but I would buy it again in a pinch.
Stephany. D.
Long Is City, NY
Love this Moscato in the summer! Very fruity and refreshing! I bought this at a local wine and spirits at a very reasonable price. I have yet to find a brand Barefoot comparable so I recommend you try this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

Walmart