BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany M.
I love the price tag of this wine! Can't go wrong with $4.99 a bottle. I used to drink this quite a bit, but I prefer my wines a little sweeter than this is. But I still reach for Barefoot occasionally. It's a great brand.
Brittany B.
High Point, NC
Love! Love! Love!! I love this wine soooo much. I get the 1.5L bottle literally all the time, I probably drink 1 of them every two days. It’s so sweet and light. The only thing is that it’s like a $16 bottle which gets pricey.
Shelby C.
milton
Being a mom of two, I look forward to ending my day with a glass of this wine. It actually tastes good and is really affordable. I'm so picky when it comes to drinks and this is perfect. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty grapey and sweet, not my go-to wine but a palatable alternative to [product:cupcake-moscato-d'asti-] . It is one that non-wine drinkers wouldn't mind as much since it mostly tastes like alcoholic white grape juice. It didn't blow me away but I would buy it again in a pinch.
Stephany. D.
Long Is City, NY
Love this Moscato in the summer! Very fruity and refreshing! I bought this at a local wine and spirits at a very reasonable price. I have yet to find a brand Barefoot comparable so I recommend you try this.
Taylor N.
Jasper, GA
This is hands down my favorite wine ever. I love the taste, the packaging is gorgeous and it's relatively cheap. Me and my girls have a fun time anytime we buy this wine! 10/10 would purchase again and again.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a great, expensive wine. It’s very smooth with a delicious apple flavor. It’s sold at all major retailers and many local liquor stores. It isn’t acidic or overtly sweet. I highly recommend it.
Bonnie L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing! Overall, great and affordable wine! Definitely recommend it!
Olga T.
This is my summer go to for a nice sip wine. It’s sweet and very tasty almost like juice. One of the cheapest wines out there for sure but toattly worth the 7$. I buy it from time to time as a have at home for a friend coming over moment.
Heidi W.
Davenport , FL
This wine is pretty good for being cheap. It’s sweet and yummy! I would definitely buy this wine again. It does have a little bit of an after taste but not as bad as some wines I have tasted.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?