BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • Anyone love Barefoot Moscato as much as I do?4 Answers
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
This is a $7 bottle a wine that you can get at specs or even at Walmart. It’s very affordable and the price is great! This is a dessert white wine and it pairs well with many dishes. It tastes amazing when you put fresh strawberries and grapes in it as well! It’s a sweet wine and it’s overpowering at all! Definitely recommend if you want wine for dinner or for a girls night.
Kelly H.
Burlington, VT
This is my favorite non-sparkling wine. It's so sweet it tastes like an ice wine, almost, which is my all time favorite type. I buy the 8$ giant bottle for girl's night and throw some frozen fruit and vodka in it to make an easy, sweet sangria. If you don't like sweet wine, stay faaaar away, but if you don't like sour, this is an excellent go to.
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
It actually tastes like an expensive wine! It's so easy to drink and tastes amazing. It has low alcohol content which can be a pro and a con! Honestly anything by this brand is going to be great especially with how affordable it is. It's perfect for the college party animal and the business dinner.
Lisa B.
Ewing
I use this when I make a white sangria. I have just drank it by its self. I lobe this brand and the bottle is nice. I have found this brand on pinterest from other peoples recipes. It is sweet like I like it and I can't find that with other brands. I have bought this many times all year round
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
My go to ! I love this !  Especially when u mix this with ginger ale and lemonade = an oh my goodness drink. With the ginger ale and lemonade mixed in it brings out the fruity flavor in the Moscato and lemonade !  Sometimes I drop in some fresh berries and sip away.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love wine but this stuff is just too sweet for my liking. It literally taste like you're drinking sugar. All my friends drink this, so I thought hey why not? I took a couple sips of this and just couldn't do it. If you're not into real wine, then this is for you!
Sydney J.
Jacksonville, AL
I love Barefoot Moscato for many reasons. 1) the price is great. 2) the flavor is great. 3) it's such a light wine. I keep a bottle of this in my house at all times, because I think it just pairs so well with so many foods. I 10/10 recommend this wine!
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This wine is absolutely incredible....It has great tasting flavor. Light in tasting not too strong. I'm usually not a wine drinking but it surprised me in flavor. It is now my new favorite wine. The price of this wine resonable. For a small one
Maegan N.
Brandon, MS
I live on a budget and Barefoot wines help accommodate that!  You can purchase a large bottle of wine for next to nothing.  They have many different kinds of wine and I love them all.  You can easily find it at your local grocery store or drug store.  I would definitely recommend Barefoot!
Alexis T.
My absolute favorite wine to drink! I don't really like any others! This wine is very delicious, and I always make sure to get it when I am having a girls night with my friends! I like Barefoot brand, because it isn't pricy at all and no one seems to complain! I will be buying again for sure, and I would recommend this brand as well!
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?