BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
This is a $7 bottle a wine that you can get at specs or even at Walmart. It’s very affordable and the price is great! This is a dessert white wine and it pairs well with many dishes. It tastes amazing when you put fresh strawberries and grapes in it as well! It’s a sweet wine and it’s overpowering at all! Definitely recommend if you want wine for dinner or for a girls night.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
Courtney G.
Northport
My go to ! I love this !  Especially when u mix this with ginger ale and lemonade = an oh my goodness drink. With the ginger ale and lemonade mixed in it brings out the fruity flavor in the Moscato and lemonade !  Sometimes I drop in some fresh berries and sip away.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love wine but this stuff is just too sweet for my liking. It literally taste like you're drinking sugar. All my friends drink this, so I thought hey why not? I took a couple sips of this and just couldn't do it. If you're not into real wine, then this is for you!
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This wine is absolutely incredible....It has great tasting flavor. Light in tasting not too strong. I'm usually not a wine drinking but it surprised me in flavor. It is now my new favorite wine. The price of this wine resonable. For a small one
Brooklyn H.
Wausau, WI
This wine is good for being warm AND cold! I never need to worry about it being chill, I could crack it open and drink it out of the bottle. Very cheap and great for a girls night! Better than the pink moscato because I don’t get heart burn.
Maegan N.
Brandon, MS
I live on a budget and Barefoot wines help accommodate that!  You can purchase a large bottle of wine for next to nothing.  They have many different kinds of wine and I love them all.  You can easily find it at your local grocery store or drug store.  I would definitely recommend Barefoot!
Alexis T.
My absolute favorite wine to drink! I don't really like any others! This wine is very delicious, and I always make sure to get it when I am having a girls night with my friends! I like Barefoot brand, because it isn't pricy at all and no one seems to complain! I will be buying again for sure, and I would recommend this brand as well!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my ALL TIME favorite wine! It’s a sweet wine which I like so if you like dry wine don’t try this. Barefoot is super affordable and easy to find. Most of not all liquor stores carry it. Runs about $13 a bottle give or take .
Laurie H.
Feet up and in my pajamas. This is how I like to drink Barefoot Moscato. Sweet, crisp, and very affordable. It tastes delicious for the low price and it’s a great bottle to share with girlfriends or drink alone while watching Netflix hehe.
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
What else is a good wine similar to this one?