BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kim F.
I think for this particular wine, one of its biggest pluses is the cost. Its super affordable, and frankly, it is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. I typically stick to white wines, and this is one of my favorites. Its not the best, for certain, but its very very good considering the value.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
My favorite white wine in the summer is Moscato. I love Barefoot because it's deliciously fresh and fruity. I can pick this up at any of my local liquor stores and it's always very reasonably priced. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy Barefoot wine.
Lyndsey M.
Mannington, WV
Barefoot is hands down my favorite brand of wine. It's affordable and tasty for some one who doesn't get too deep into wine culture. I personally prefer sweet white wine so I'm slightly biased but this Moscato as well as the pink and red from the same brand and the barefoot reisling are fantastic.
Renell W.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
I used to drink this all the time when I was younger. It's the perfect wine to drink when you want to relax by the pool and hang out. It's super affordable as well and easy to keep cold. Great for day parties!
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
This is really good to make a spritzer out of!!! A little strawberry or pink lemonde concentrate some fresh strawberries and add a little sprite and it is so good , but be careful you will drink the whole bottle!
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ
If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD
I just love this wine! It's light and sweet and easy to drink. It's reasonably priced and it's fun to drink. I don't usually like wine, but this is really good. I love the bubbles and I really don't feel like I'm drinking wine when I drink it. I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone looking for anyone looking for something sweet and bubbly!
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
Yum Yum Yum, barefoot is hands down the best and affordable for this college girl! This is my go to wine and always will be! It is very smooth, and if you are into sweet, it is you dessert wine. The double bottle last for quite sometime and of course, will always be bought over the single bottle
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?