Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover park, IL

One of my favorite sweeter white wines. I generally go for a red but when I feel like a crisp white I always go for barefoot.
Kinsey V.
Kinsey V.
Hudson, FL

It's not the best "cheap" moscato out there, but it is good in a pinch. It's a little more bitter, then your typical moscato.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Heath, Oh

Cheap easy to find wine! I like moscatos and this one is good for the price. I'll pick it up for a cheap night all to myself.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Irmo, SC

This is a good wine for a cheap wine. an everyday wine bit necessarily for special occasions but perfect for an afterwork sip
Christy O.
Christy O.

For the price of this wine, this moscato tastes great. It's my cheaper go to wine and I love that there are mini bottles too.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY

Very good and citrusy sweet. Super refreshing! This brand has a great price point and most of their products are really good
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE

Very good wine, taste great, very affordable (price range $5-10. I like the bottle, easy to open. I always have one at home.
Tushii R.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI

If you enjoy a very sweet wine, which i do, you will LOVE barefoot. And if you enjoy saving money you will love it even more
JJ J.
JJ J.

I always ask for one of these bottles for my birthday and I enjoy it pretty much by myself. The taste is pretty incredible:)
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, Tn

Great for a cheap date night at home or just to have after a long day. Great taste! Not bitter at all. Sweet is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now