Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.
I can pour a delicious glass of Moscato wine any day of the week and it's pretty easy to find.
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
I love this wine it very good. I'm not a big wine person but it is very good better than most.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sewanee, TN
Good sweet summer wine. Serve cold with a few frozen grapes. Also great as a base for sangria.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Philadelphia
Great taste for a great price! Always a great drink to have a party and entertain guests with!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
May 8, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is such a good brand of wine. It's nice and smooth. It's also a differ type of drunk.
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this Moscato. Sweet and smooth table wine. Not dry at all and pairs well with desserts.
Blanka H.
Blanka H.
Richmond
One of my favorite brands of moscato! I am usually buying it in stock- always a party favorite
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Super cheap, not real cork but for the price you cannot beat it!! This is my go to white wine!
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Happy Hour Expert
I love trying different brands of moscato wine. This one sure didn't disappoint. It's lovely!
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?