BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Denise G.
Tried this for the first time. Was not bad but, was not great. Got it on sale and took it to an outdoor concert series. 3 1/2 stars from me. We did drink the whole bottle. Haven't decided if we will purchase this again. You must drink this chilled.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great price great taste and gets you buzzed quickly there is nothing wrong I can say about this wine or brand. The packaging is fine who cares about it anyways lol I recommend this and Franzia wine for someone who wants good taste and affordability.
Katelyn O.
I usually prefer red wines, but I will make an exception for this particular kind of Barefoot Moscato! It goes down very smoothly and doesn't have that lingering after-taste that most other wines have. It is also super affordable and usually on sale (at liquor stores in my area, at least). Definitely worth giving a try; you won't be disappointed!
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin brought this over to Thanksgiving and I have to say it is now my favorite Moscato. It is so delicious and sweet I would warn you to remember that you are drinking alcohol and to drink responsibly! This is definitely my new go-to wine and I highly recommend to others who like a fruity, sweet wine to drink.
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
This is probably the wine I drink most commonly since it literally goes with everything. Barefoot Wines have won thousands of awards, and just one sip will show you why. The flavors are always unique and bursting with flavor.The Barefoot Moscato has much more of a citrus-y taste to me than the other wines on this list. You can also taste the hints of peach and apricot, without it being too overly sweet.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
As someone who constantly needs to live on budget alcohol, this is my jam when I am feeling like a few glasses of wine could help me out. It's best chilled but it's not terrible at room temperate either (clearly not a wine connoisseur here). Plus it's SUPER cheap.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
I love this done. Very delicious. Love drinking this alone or as the starter on a punch. Goes great with all types of salad. Light and refreshing. Get together with friends or an evening at home with a great book. Dinner parties are always a great hit with this type of wine. It is very reasonably priced. All my friends love this wine. It is at the top of every last of items to bring to any of or get togethers. Whether it is a picnic our craft parties it is a delicious treat.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
Not a bad wine. Honestly, I'm a wine snob and prefer other brands but it can get costly. When I would like to enjoy a glass and don't have the extra money, Barefoot is a good brand. I haven't tried anything other than the Moscato but it is good.
Stephanie S.
As a vegan, there is never a meat on my plate to pair with the wine (yet I'm a snob, which makes me every sommelier's nightmare). Vegetables are generally a little on the sweet side, so I typically ask for a dessert wine. This was recommended to me while dining at MC Kitchen in Miami and was super, duper sweet. It was love at first taste, and at $60 for a bottle, not a bad complement to a vegetarian meal.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I'm really picky when it comes to wine and usually can't find one that I like, but I've had luck with Barefoot. This Moscato is a fraction of the price but it's pretty good. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and you can definitely taste the fruit!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?