BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN
Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're looking for a sweet and cheap wine this is it! This is a classic for me. My first wine was this one and it was the best for a long time. I also like the pink & red Moscato. If you're not into sweet wine you will not like this.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Brittany P.
Christiana, TN
Usually when you think wine buying you associate higher pleasure with a higher price tag. I'm the case of barefoot moscato the price doesn't reflect the wine. This is a fantastic moscato with a fantastically cheap price. Anyone who likes sweet wines will surely like this one. It's light and perfect for summer time!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan of barefoot but there moscato isn't half bad. There are better alternatives though. I would buy this if I were having a big gathering that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on drinks for and I would add lots of fruit to it to make it a white sangria.
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA
First wine I have every tried and it was for sure a great introduction to the wine world. Not too sweet and not too dry. I still buy this one occasionally but I do like to experiment with my wine to see what else is out there
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Autumn V.
Grapevine, TX
I am not a big alcohol person, so when I drink alcohol, I like a light, sweet wine, and Barefoot Moscato is really the perfect answer to that. It's not expensive, either, so I don't mind dropping a few bucks on it at the grocery store when I'm having a weekend in. Definitely worth giving a try if you like sweet wines!
Karen H.
I'm not a big wine fan but I love Moscatos! Barefoots Moscato is really good and doesn't cost too much. It has a nice sweet flavor but nothing too overwhelming. It's my favorite cheap wine. Definitely a must have during the holidays.
Alli G.
Louisville , KY
Great entry level wine for those just starting to become a wine connoisseur. This sweet wine, with its hints of fruit sensations goes down as smooth as water. Perfect for summer parties or even to pair to make the best sangria.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?