BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
Happy Hour Expert
If you're looking for a sweet and cheap wine this is it! This is a classic for me. My first wine was this one and it was the best for a long time. I also like the pink & red Moscato. If you're not into sweet wine you will not like this.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and pouring a big glass of Barefoot Moscato and taking a warm bubble bath. This is my absolute favorite wine. It's sweet and smooth. You cannot beat the price. A huge bottle is only around $10! If you aren't much of a wine drinker, you must at least give this one a try.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Delicious! Not too sweet. A great price and available in every place I've been that sells wine. Comes in several sizes from personal to party size. It's a great failsafe for a hostess gift, a night in, a girl's night,the list goes on.
Surita K.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I gave this 4 stars because it is a good wine to start off with if you're just getting into wine. Most people I know like sweeter wines and aren't a fan of dry wine so this wine is perfect! Pretty sweet for my liking but it was always my go to! I'm more of a red wine but for a white wine you can't go wrong with Moscato!
Dominique P.
Dominique P.
This is the kind of wine you purchase when you're having friends over. Nobody can turn down a sweet wine! It goes with literally everything. It's never disappointing and you don't have to drink with friends, you can have a great night at home alone and a couple glasses or three will have you feeling good. Enjoy! :)
April D.
April D.
Malden, MA
A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
theresa k.
theresa k.
baltimore
Happy Hour Expert
My go to!! When it doubt BArefoot it out!  its sweet tasting but not too sweet has the right bit of tartness to it too. I bought this at my local liquor store a few years back and i continue to this day. They have different versions of it but the white Moscato is my favorite. The pink just wasnt for me.
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
If you're a fan of sweet wines, this is definitely the wine for you! This was one of the first wines I ever tried and I've been going back to it ever since! The taste is light and enjoyable. It's the perfect girl's night in beverage and super affordable. I would go as far to say this is my favorite moscato.
Anne J.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
SO GOOD. Barefoot wine is literally the best cheap moscato to ever grace this planet. It's so sweet and crisp, it honestly tastes like juice (which can be a problem for those who lack self-control). I would highly recommend this wine for anyone from first-time wine drinkers to experienced alcohol afficionados.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Olean, NY
The white wine that every woman needs in her life! So refreshing, and delicious. It's the only moscato I purchase (And it's SUPER CHEAP!). It's also the only wine I'll drink at a bar. Barefoot never disappoints. Overall, completely satisfied with this wine, and will continue to drink it on a regular basis!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?