Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Laura S.
Laura S.

My absolute favorite Moscato. I started drinking this in Alaska about 6 years ago and it is still my go to! Very delicious!
Bernadette W.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA

I have say after a long day this is the best way for anybody to settle down. I love the taste of this wine! One of my favs!
Jai K.
Jai K.

What a great go to affordable wine. Perfect for summer wine and cheese nights with the girls. Definitely on the sweet side.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Coplay, PA

This is my go to wine. The taste is amazing and the cost is perfect. This is a great drink for gatherings and other events.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Fresno, CA

Delicioso sabor que deleita al paladar. Ideal para compartir una copa con amistades y lindas conversaciónes. Muy accesible.
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Wellsboro, PA

This wine is sweet and tasty! Its perfect for summer picnicing! The price is reasonable, and its a crowd pleaser, for sure.
April H.
April H.
Ebensburg , PA

This is my #goto white wine. I don't drink very often; but I get a craving for this sweet, rich but also light wine. Yummy!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Kettering, OH

Yum!! Probably my favorite sweet wine under $8. Great buy for cheap wine. It also helps that it is for sale at most stores.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is a pretty good wine. It is also a good started wine if you are not used to wine or would like to start drinking it.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL

This has a very refreshing and sweet clean taste. Would be good with any dessert or some fruit. Great way to finish dinner
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now