Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (60)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

This wine is a good price and it tastes good for how much it costs. I like the taste and I would definitely buy it again!
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX

This is good it has a sweet crisp taste but still a little tart. I gave it 4 stars because I like a really sweet taste .
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

I'm not a big wine drinker but this is my favorite! really it's the only one I will drink! it's also great to bake with.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Pretty good if you're not really a wine drinker. Light and sweet. Be careful though... the sweet means brutal hangovers.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Knoxville, TN

This stuff is so good! My husband laughs every time I buy it but I seriously love it. It's probably my favorite wine :)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
Vivian K.
Vivian K.

i love this wine it's so sweet, one of my favorite wines and cheap, i will buy boxes of it when i go to the liquor store
Emily F.
Emily F.
Henderson, Tn

My most favorite wine of all, not too strong but sweet with a nice taste, not bitter but crisp. it'd a near perfect wine
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Hayward

This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
Annie H.
Annie H.

I love this brand...it's affordable and delicious...this moscato is great in a spritzer and over ice. Great summer wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now