BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ
It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I'm a big fan of sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato is just amazing! It has a pretty light, fresh taste with the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it's pretty affordable, so you won't have to break the bank for a good quality wine.
Stefanie S.
I love moscato, great simple flavor. I drink other brands of wine but when I'm a budget I go for Barefoot. Never disappointed. I drink another brand but at the money I cannot remember the name but it's pretty close taste to Barefoot!
Justine N.
If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Sarah J.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite of all time to drink casually of with dinner. I also use it to make sangria sometimes since it is sweet. The price is always good since it is my go to wine. I would recommend this wine to anyone who likes a sweeter white wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Lorena P.
I can pretty much only drink moscato it's not too bitter and not flat. It's affordable and fairly easy to find at a supermarket, drugstore, bevmo, etc. It has a good flavor. I would recommend others to try this even if you're not big on anything in the wine/ champagne category.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN
Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?