Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.

If you can't find the yellowtail moscato than this one is just as good! Just make sure it's chilled before you drink it.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Pretty good if you're not really a wine drinker. Light and sweet. Be careful though... the sweet means brutal hangovers.
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
London, KY

I love sweet wines. Barefoot wines are one of my favorites. I haven't found one I don't like but Moscato is my favorite.
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Stratford, London

This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Henderson, Tn

My most favorite wine of all, not too strong but sweet with a nice taste, not bitter but crisp. it'd a near perfect wine
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX

This is good it has a sweet crisp taste but still a little tart. I gave it 4 stars because I like a really sweet taste .
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV

One of my all time favorite wines! I'm not one for bitter red wine. It's perfectly sweet, and goes down nice and smooth!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

I'm not a big wine drinker but this is my favorite! really it's the only one I will drink! it's also great to bake with.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC

I love this Moscato. It's just sweet enough!! It has a little bit of bite to it that balances well with the sweet tasye.
joanna b.
joanna b.
Las Vegas, NV

This is delicious. I like that it has a sweet flavor. It's nice to have to just relax. It goes well with dinner as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now