Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.

Great for a cheap date night at home or just to have after a long day. Great taste! Not bitter at all. Sweet is my favorite.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

For the price, this is my favorite.
I love adding frozen green grapes. I worked at a local winery and this wine beats their.
LaShana C.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA

I love the taste of moscato especially after a long day or week of work. Or I'll drink a glass with a nice home cooked meal.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Not the best moscato, but it's super cheap and drinkable. For when you need a drink but are broke. Good for mixing up punch.
Laura S.
Laura S.

My absolute favorite Moscato. I started drinking this in Alaska about 6 years ago and it is still my go to! Very delicious!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL

I love all barefoot products. Very affordable and easy to find. It definitely met my expectations. Highly highly recommend.
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Cecilia, KY

This is my fav brand of moscato! I always buy this brand cause I know for a fact it's delicious! Great price Nd quality too
Jai K.
Jai K.

What a great go to affordable wine. Perfect for summer wine and cheese nights with the girls. Definitely on the sweet side.
Bernadette W.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA

I have say after a long day this is the best way for anybody to settle down. I love the taste of this wine! One of my favs!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Coplay, PA

This is my go to wine. The taste is amazing and the cost is perfect. This is a great drink for gatherings and other events.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now