BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Happy Hour Expert
I not a huge fan of champagne, so we decided to use moscato for our wedding toasts. It was great! Everyone really enjoyed it and we went through all the bottle we had. Really recommend this as it is sweet without being over powering
April D.
Malden, MA
A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I love Barefoot wine because it's inexpensive and that allows me to try all different types of wine. You can find wherever alcohol is sold, including the grocery store. This wine is so sweet and refreshing! Great wine to start with if you don't usually drink wine.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury, CT
If you're a fan of sweet wines, this is definitely the wine for you! This was one of the first wines I ever tried and I've been going back to it ever since! The taste is light and enjoyable. It's the perfect girl's night in beverage and super affordable. I would go as far to say this is my favorite moscato.
theresa k.
baltimore
Happy Hour Expert
My go to!! When it doubt BArefoot it out!  its sweet tasting but not too sweet has the right bit of tartness to it too. I bought this at my local liquor store a few years back and i continue to this day. They have different versions of it but the white Moscato is my favorite. The pink just wasnt for me.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
SO GOOD. Barefoot wine is literally the best cheap moscato to ever grace this planet. It's so sweet and crisp, it honestly tastes like juice (which can be a problem for those who lack self-control). I would highly recommend this wine for anyone from first-time wine drinkers to experienced alcohol afficionados.
Megan B.
new york, NY
Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Libby D.
One of my favorite moscatos to pick up, which is super easy to find, reasonably priced and easy to take anywhere.  This is also one of my favorite wines to take to someone's house because it's a good price, and people always love it, so you're never coming anywhere with one arm as long as the other!
Donna M.
goshen, OH
Happy Hour Expert
If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Moscato is my go to flavor in just about any brand and while I enjoyed it it wasn't as sweet as the cupcake brand I normally get. I purchased it at a local liquor store. Overall I would buy it again but it would be my first pick but for the price it's really good.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?