BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
This is very sweet and sugary but if you wanted something for girls that don't usually like drinking, especially in warm weather, then it can be delightful. The price is right and you could make some fun cocktails out of it too. I don't buy it often but I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me.
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love the barefoot wines they are simple and delicious. I tend to drink more of the white wines over the red. It is light and it compliments your meal and desserts. It is also nice to have later in the evening when you want to sit back and relax watch a movie or have a nice read. It is worth picking up and having for any time you want to socialize or relax.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Kathryn B.
Fall River, MA
This is one of my favorite brands of the wine. The moscato is very sweet and fruity. I think it would go with any meal or is great on its own. It is so affordable that it is hard to believe that it has such a great flavor. It's not strong, bitter, or burns when drinking like some of the very cheap wines. A go-to of mine when I'm not sure what others will like!
Taylor G.
This is such a sweet and fruity wine! I think that it would appeal to many different people, even those who do not consider themselves "wine drinkers". I would definitley recommend this if you are just trying wine or want to start getting into wine.
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX
After drinking this brand of Moscato, other brands just taste..yucky. The taste of Barefoot Moscato blows all the other brands of moscato out of the water. The price is decent too; I can ususally find a big ol' bottle for about $10 here in Dallas, TX
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I just recently tried this for the first time and it was amazing! the flavor was great and very sweet. It wasn't a dry wine at all! It was one of the best wines I have ever tried! I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be buying soon!!!
Hanna Marie P.
Plano, TX
I enjoy a good moscato - but I have no palate for the ones that have a headache that matches Sparkling Wine or Champagne. Its just too sweet for me. Yellow Tail's is a much better, dryer, and palatable moscato in the same price range. Unless you're an avid Prosecco or Sparkling Wine drinker, you'll probably find this brands version of the wine too sweet.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down 😏
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?