Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Pretty good Moscato at a decent price point! I would buy this again, it was good!
Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. it goes great with a meal or by itself!
This is not my favorite moscato, but it is sweet and available at a great price.
Great taste & always a great price. Barefoot Moscato goes with any kind of food.
My favorite moscato! Super sweet and always st an amazing price. Go get you some
Um yumm ; ) such a crisp tasty sweet wine love it! A must for sweet wine lovers
I love barefoot and I love moscato! One of my go to wines at the grocery store!
This is the best moscato! So smooth and light, and very affordable, I love it!
Tasted too much like vinegar for my taste. I prefer a sweeter tasting Moscato.
Yes yes yes absolutely necessary! Helps take the edge off and tastes amazing.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos