Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
this wine was very delicious! it was not dry and was very affordable. would recommend to others.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Whittier, CA
It's a good wine. I wouldn't buy this one over another but I would drink it over another flavor.
Leismille P.
Leismille P.
Conroe, TX
Love the taste is the perfect moscato for my friends . I have this at home for my dinner parties
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Saint Cloud, MN
A nice, lower priced bottle of wine! When in doubt I will always get the moscato nice and sweet.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Butler, MO
An inexpensive wine that was recommended with a wine icies I bought. Very good. Goes down easily
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cheap if you wanna grab something for dinner and need a few bottles. Very good, no bitter taste!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Haskell, OK
Soooo good! Love eating strawberries with this wine! Good crisp sweet flavor! Not overly sweet!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Clarksburg, WV
My favorite Barefoot wine. Wonderful crisp taste. My husband always knows this is an easy gift.
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
An amazing sweet wine. I first tasted it about three years ago and it was absolutely delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?