Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH

Cheap easy to find wine! I like moscatos and this one is good for the price. I'll pick it up for a cheap night all to myself.
Katy B.
Katy B.
Bellefontaine, OH

Love this wine. It's affordable but does not skip out on the taste! I can't wait to try all the others barefoot has to offer.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ

This wine is simply amazing. i love bringing it with me to a party and sharing it with friends. it pairs well with everything
Imani M.
Imani M.
Saint Paul

I love how light and crisp this wine is. It helps me to sleep when I can't or just to simply relax when I get home from work.
Margie C.
Margie C.
Flagstaff

Loved it.. really nice white wine. I would suggetst to anywone who dosent like the bittetr taste of red wines but loves wine
JJ J.
JJ J.

I always ask for one of these bottles for my birthday and I enjoy it pretty much by myself. The taste is pretty incredible:)
Tanja S.
Tanja S.

This product got me into wine in general. Tastes like candied grapes and is a great drink with the girlfriends on the patio!
Tushii R.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI

If you enjoy a very sweet wine, which i do, you will LOVE barefoot. And if you enjoy saving money you will love it even more
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

For the price, this is my favorite.
I love adding frozen green grapes. I worked at a local winery and this wine beats their.
Esmeralda v.
Esmeralda v.
San Jose, CA

My go to cheap wine I love it it tastes good and doesn't cost a lot so it's perfect to have around the house for movie night
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now