BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Caroline B.
Edmond
Happy Hour Expert
UGH i used to love this wine but after trying more expensive moscatos and going back to this I can't even keep it in my mouth. spit it out so quickly.

if you're wanting a cheap wine to guzzle down because it tastes like butter and you just want to feel something bc you're in college go for it, but dont expect to love it.
Dominique P.
This is the kind of wine you purchase when you're having friends over. Nobody can turn down a sweet wine! It goes with literally everything. It's never disappointing and you don't have to drink with friends, you can have a great night at home alone and a couple glasses or three will have you feeling good. Enjoy! :)
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS
This is my all time favorite budget wine! I do love love some good Moscato and this one is really sweet but lightweight at the same time. Another great thing about this wine is that you can find pretty much anywhere, even at grocery stores and some gas stations.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Crisp, sweet, and excellent on a warm summer evening or next to a crackling fireplace in the winter. This is a special year-round treat (that won't break the bank). Even friends who don't generally like wine will find this delicious and enjoyable!
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my top favorite wine's, I have a girls night once a month and this is a big buy for us. Im super lucky my wine and spirts store has a 2 pack of the 1.5 L bottles. Its my best friend and many of night I have finished a whole bottle myself.  Heres to a great bottle of wine and great friends to share it with.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Happy Hour Expert
I not a huge fan of champagne, so we decided to use moscato for our wedding toasts. It was great! Everyone really enjoyed it and we went through all the bottle we had. Really recommend this as it is sweet without being over powering
April D.
Malden, MA
A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I love Barefoot wine because it's inexpensive and that allows me to try all different types of wine. You can find wherever alcohol is sold, including the grocery store. This wine is so sweet and refreshing! Great wine to start with if you don't usually drink wine.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury, CT
If you're a fan of sweet wines, this is definitely the wine for you! This was one of the first wines I ever tried and I've been going back to it ever since! The taste is light and enjoyable. It's the perfect girl's night in beverage and super affordable. I would go as far to say this is my favorite moscato.
Megan B.
new york, NY
Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?