Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it !' It's very smooth, and not to harsh or sweet just right!' 😆 me and my girls enjoyed 3 bottles for new years .
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

I love this wine. it's super tasty and sweet. it keeps really well. it does have a cork top and I prefer a screw top more
Karen C.
Karen C.

Barefoot wines are always my favorite brand of wines. this is my #1 wine. has a refreshing taste with just the right kick
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wichita Falls, TX

I'm a huge Moscato fan. This one is ok- I wouldn't turn it away. But there are several comparable prices brands I prefer.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC

The best thing about this is you can find it at Walmart for around 5 bucks! It taste good and good quality for the price.
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Clarksburg, WV

The taste is pretty good as far as relatively cheap wine goes, it'll get you drunk if you drink enough of it. I recommend
Amber W.
Amber W.

Barefoot Moscato has got to be one of my all time favorite white wines! This is very wine is what made me become a "wino"
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

This wine is a good price and it tastes good for how much it costs. I like the taste and I would definitely buy it again!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

Very sweet and tasty moscato. Price is right and it's wonderful chilled. It's easy to find and fun to drink. Recommended.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Knoxville, TN

This stuff is so good! My husband laughs every time I buy it but I seriously love it. It's probably my favorite wine :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now