Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Aida I.
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA

this is so sweet and is great for relaxing without giving you a terrible hangover. The best par is that it is super affordable.
Susan Y.
Susan Y.

This is always delicious when I want something sweet to just wine down and relax. Good for people who aren't big wine drinkers.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.

I tried this wine as a gift, definitely ill using this wine for every special occasion. I 'll recommend this product to others.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA

One of my favorite wines! Perfect for anytime. Light and refreshing. Goes well with almost everything. And it's so inexpensive!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cambridge, OH

This wine is sweet! Goes down smooth unlike red wines. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a cheap and good wine
Amber W.
Amber W.
Davenport, IA

I love moscato.
Barefoot is one of my top picks for when i drink wine.
It taste nice and sweet and the price is very resonable.
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Millville, NJ

My favorite wine at the moment && it has been for quite some time.. on the sweeter side, but is still really good in my opinion
Alyssa s.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH

When I reach for a sweet wine this is my go to
Inexpensive but still really very tasty. Nice and sweet with a wonderful flavor.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Athens, OH

Sweet, crisp tasting wine! One of the cheapest, and affordable brands out there! More of a college student budget type of wine!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Rochester , NY

My favorite wine! Perfectly sweet and very inexpensive. I also enjoy barefoot Riesling when looking for something not as sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?