Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very sweet and crisp, refreshing taste. If you are a fan of moscato, Barefoot is one of the best!
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Middle River, MD
This is my absolute favorite! The perfect blend of dry and sweet, and doesn't give me a hangover!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
By far the best wine I've ever had! It's fruity and very affordable! Recommend to any wine lover!
Jena C.
Jena C.
My favorite wine. I love sweet wines. Not tart tasting. I would highly recommend Barefoot Moscato
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mount Pleasant
This is delicious! Love it with a night with my girlies. It's pretty cheap and convenient to buy.
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Leslie, MO
One of the better Moscato wines to me! Great gift idea and not too pricey! Can't go wrong with it!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Delicious and refreshing. Perfect dessert wine and perfect for those on a tight budget. Recommend
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Waterbury, CT
Such a light, sweet, refreshing wine
Great to relax and take the edge off with. Highly recommend.
Michele P.
Michele P.
Murrieta, CA
Tasty for an inexpensive wine. Great to keep on hand for some unwinding after a long day at work.
Lisandranette R.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL
I got this one as a gift and it was good. I've purchased it since then and the price was so good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?