BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
Usually you get what you way for when it comes to wine, but I'm happy that when I only have a few bucks in my pocket I can pick up a bottle of this Barefoot Moscato and not feel guilty that I have spent the last of the cable bill money. It is sweet, but I LOVE sweet and its best served chilled on a hot summer day. :) I've yet to get the dreaded sweet wine headache I hear my friends complain about so this is a winner in my book.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beginner wine. Many people who try it has liked it, barefoot might be a little bit more expensive then some but it's defiantly worth it. It's affordable but not super cheap. I would recommend it to someone who hasn't had wine or doesn't drink it often. It's super sweet and really good.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great Moscato. I have tasted multiple brands but this one is by far the most soft smooth and sweet of them all. And it is not that expensive either. Just put it in the fridge to chill it then enjoy it. It is very refreshing and the only thing I like.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite types of moscato! I love the sweet and taste with the bubbles. The lower price point is definitely an advantage too- I never feel bad about spending less than $10 on a bottle of wine. I recommend this brand to all of my friends who are looking for a cheap but good wine! It is a must try.
Telawana S.
I FIRST TRIED MOSCATO AT OLIVE GARDEN AND HAD GONE THRU FOUR GLASSES BEFORE MY ENTREE ARRIVED. THE NEXT DAY I ASKED A DRINKING BUDDY WHAT MOSCATO COULD I AFFORD THAT WOULD TASTE SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD AND SHE SUGGESTED BAREFOOT. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT A GLASSFUL ,AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR AT HOME HELPS ME DROWN OUT HUBBY,DOGS AND NEIGHBORS KIDS. I LOVE IT
Angela T.
Madison , AL
Wonderful smooth white wine that's sweet and inexpensive. This is definitely a great wine for newbie wine drinkers. I can even get my male friends who are strictly beer and wine guys to drink Barefoot's Moscato. Taste great, inexpensive, and easy to find.
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
Me and barefoot go back. I tried moscato after my coworkers told me I was missing out so I tried it out of curiosity because of my skepticism I'm always last on the train but moscato is the only wine I can drink or will drink and barefoot is one of the top brands for me and they also have smaller personal bottles so you don't compulsively drink. Great brand great flavor great options and most importantly reasonably priced
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA
This is perfect especially if you're on a budget. If you like sweet wine, go for this one. It is not exceptionally sweet but also not bitter. The wine is easy to open with a wine bottle. I would purchase again.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my absolute favorite wine - hands down. Moscato is so sweet and refreshing - such an enjoyable summer time wine. Barefoot makes a great wine at a great price - you don't feel bad enjoying multiple bottles (not all at once of course :)) A must try!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?