Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kaya R.
Kaya R.
Northridge

Great cheap bottle of wine! Tastes great and does the job! Goes well with everything. My go to when I've had a horrible day.
Margie C.
Margie C.
Flagstaff

Loved it.. really nice white wine. I would suggetst to anywone who dosent like the bittetr taste of red wines but loves wine
Anna A.
Anna A.

I absolutely love this wine! No other wine that I have tried compares to Barefoot Moscato. The price is just a plus as well!
JJ J.
JJ J.

I always ask for one of these bottles for my birthday and I enjoy it pretty much by myself. The taste is pretty incredible:)
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, Tn

Great for a cheap date night at home or just to have after a long day. Great taste! Not bitter at all. Sweet is my favorite.
LaShana C.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA

I love the taste of moscato especially after a long day or week of work. Or I'll drink a glass with a nice home cooked meal.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

For the price, this is my favorite.
I love adding frozen green grapes. I worked at a local winery and this wine beats their.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Not the best moscato, but it's super cheap and drinkable. For when you need a drink but are broke. Good for mixing up punch.
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Cecilia, KY

This is my fav brand of moscato! I always buy this brand cause I know for a fact it's delicious! Great price Nd quality too
Karina P.
Karina P.

I love wine. My favorite one is moscato for sure! I love all the different flavors of the barefoot especially the pink one.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now