BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Simonne N.
Evansville, IN
My go-to wine!! Have a clollection of bottles ontop of my fridge! pink mascotto is my favorite!! I wish you could buy in bigger bottles, wish they were more available at different places. All in all this is a great wine for a cheap price, you cant find that often. Usually the chaper the worse it tastes.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
Usually you get what you way for when it comes to wine, but I'm happy that when I only have a few bucks in my pocket I can pick up a bottle of this Barefoot Moscato and not feel guilty that I have spent the last of the cable bill money. It is sweet, but I LOVE sweet and its best served chilled on a hot summer day. :) I've yet to get the dreaded sweet wine headache I hear my friends complain about so this is a winner in my book.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Great price point for a daily glass of wine. my boyfriend bought us a bottle to enjoy with my birthday white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and it was a delicious pairing. We have bought a few bottles in the last couple weeks, so I would say it is pretty good!
Cathy D.
Decatur, IL
Wow just sipped this the other day and my oh my was I surprised at how sweet it was...I'm not really a wine person but I wanted to keep drinking this one...I really only go for whites anyway and this one was perfect for my tastes...I hear it's inexpensive too so that's also a plus to the great flavor :)
Sherlyn G.
Beech Island, SC
I am not a fan of drinking Barefoot by it's self, but it is perfect for moscato punch. It's flavorful enough that you don't loose the flavor, and light enough it doesn't weight your punch. You take two bottle of Barefoot, 1 Liter of Sprite, 1 can of frozen pink lemonade and and frozen bag of strawberries. I love the way it taste and I am such a light weight these days it only takes two glasses and I am the life of the party.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
I love my Moscato!! Great taste, easy to find in almost every store! Sorta expensive, but totally worth it! Definitely recommend Barefoot wines to others! I have had Moscato before, but it was pink. And it's good when you mix other alcoholic beverages in it!
Emily L.
Very refreshing a crisp especially when served cold. I can find this at every liquor store around my hometown and its always a good value, usually only $8 or so. Its a favorite with my friends and I since theres a good variety, the moscato is one of my favorites
Ashley A.
This is one of the best wines I have ever had, it is cheap too. It is a dessert wine and it is sweet, not too sweet but just perfect. I buy myself a bottle of the wine about once a month and sip on a glass every few nights through the week, with a snack or dinner. I don't drink to get buzzed but it does just help me relax especially after a long day at work.
Angela T.
Madison , AL
Wonderful smooth white wine that's sweet and inexpensive. This is definitely a great wine for newbie wine drinkers. I can even get my male friends who are strictly beer and wine guys to drink Barefoot's Moscato. Taste great, inexpensive, and easy to find.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?