BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI
What a delicious refreshing wine. Be careful it goes down smooth and before you know it you will drink the whole bottle! It's crisp taste is awesome chilled with any dinner. It's sweet but not super sweet. It's a toss up between this and the red moscato to which one is my favorite
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Great wine, personally prefer Stella rosa but I love that barefoot has a twist cap (yeah, slightly less classy feel, but let's not lie it's nice not having to deal with a cork and corkscrew). Great flavour and consistency, the little bottles are AWESOME!
Kelley O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a big wine drinker, in fact I don't really even like wine, but this is one of the ONLY wines that I have tried that I like. Its go a great price, great taste and goes down smoothly. If you're not a big wine drinker like myself I suggest that you try this brand of Moscato.
Carissa W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was the first wine I've tried that I actually enjoy. Not a red wine fan so it was suggested for me to try a moscato. Wasn't sure which brand to go with and this was the only brand I have heard of. Was not disappointed and the price is great!
Caroline B.
Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Danielle M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A very sweet wine that is great for a beginner to try. It's also affordable! This wine is easy to drink and not too sweet where you can't have a few glasses. I continue to purchase this brand especially if I am brining it to a gathering!
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
Leann R.
It's a good and cheap wine. Something to give you a buzz. I always go for this brand when I want a nice glass or two. Even if I try other brands, i still linger to this one. Would recommend to others especially first timers drinking wine.
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'd heard good things so I decided to try barefoot moscato one evening in my quest to find a yummy, sweet wine. I'll be honest, I almost didn't by it because of the low price. I'm so glad I took a chance because it's delicious! It paired perfectly with dessert after dinner. I now keep a couple bottles of pink in the fridge at all times.
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI
I've been drinking Moscato for years, and have tried expensive and cheap ones. Barefoot's is a very good in between--not too pricey, and not so cheap it takes away the smoothness of it. Plus, it's always a win if you bring it to a girls' night in party. ;)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?