Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lii H.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI

Great crisp taste at a great price range. Easy to get at any store. You do not need to go to a specialty store to get this wine.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murray, KY

Love the taste, not too bitter. Nice for a glass with dinner or at night while watching tv, nice for those who like sweet wines.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Blacksburg, VA

This wine is good. It is nice and cheap and great for a girls night. I like moscato a lot and Bare Foot's moscatos are all good.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Weaver, AL

I rarely drink wine, but when I do this is what I like to buy. It isn't bitter. It's really sweet. It's decently priced as well.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This is not worth the money. I would much rather spend $2.50 more and have a decent bottle of wine. This tastes extremely cheap.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL

Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Massiel P.
Massiel P.

I tried this wine as a gift, definitely ill using this wine for every special occasion. I 'll recommend this product to others.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL

Can't never have to many of these. I love the sweet taste and is a smooth ride down. I definitely keep a bottle of this at home
Alyssa s.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH

When I reach for a sweet wine this is my go to
Inexpensive but still really very tasty. Nice and sweet with a wonderful flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?