Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, Pa

One of my favorite wines! Perfect for anytime. Light and refreshing. Goes well with almost everything. And it's so inexpensive!
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

It's cheap and it's delicious. It's my go to brand of moscato. And wine in general honestly. It's sweet with a nice aftertaste.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hartford, CT

Its one of the best wine I have tasted. There are so many flavors to chose from. I would recommend this drink to all my friends
Massiel P.
Massiel P.

I tried this wine as a gift, definitely ill using this wine for every special occasion. I 'll recommend this product to others.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I really don't like white wines but this one is not bad as far as white wines go. It is just the right amount of dry and sweet.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Murray, KY

Enjoy this line, the sweetness level shown on the label is very helpful. This is a very great tasting wine & very well priced!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Oklahoma City, OK

A good moscato. Not quite sweet enough for my tastes but for those who don't have a sweet tooth like me might enjoy this more.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Perfect affordable wine for after a meal! But since it's so affordable you could end up with a headache if you drink too much!
Emma N.
Emma N.
Cincinnati, OH

This is my favorite wine! As a Moscato, it's not too sweet! Out of all the brands, Barefoot is my brand of choice on any wine!
Arii G.
Arii G.

Love this it's bubbly and smooth to drink kinda fruity but not too much. The price is great and adorable. They even have minis
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now