Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Eustis, FL

I love white wine and this one is my absolute favorite. This is definitely my go to wine whenever I pick the wine for the evening
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this wine! It is a great desert wine. Good for a romantic night or just a night alone. It pairs well with almost anything.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN

This a light, refreshing wine that is just sweet enough. It is a delicious wine at a bargain price. I always buy Barefoot wines.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Blacksburg, VA

This wine is good. It is nice and cheap and great for a girls night. I like moscato a lot and Bare Foot's moscatos are all good.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

I don't typically enjoy Moscato, but I do enjoy the Barefoot Moscato. It is just a little bit sweet and not at all over powering
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Napoleon, OH

This is my favorite wine. It is cheap and I love the flavor. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I drink a couple bottles a month
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murray, KY

Love the taste, not too bitter. Nice for a glass with dinner or at night while watching tv, nice for those who like sweet wines.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This is not worth the money. I would much rather spend $2.50 more and have a decent bottle of wine. This tastes extremely cheap.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Weaver, AL

I rarely drink wine, but when I do this is what I like to buy. It isn't bitter. It's really sweet. It's decently priced as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now