Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Bernadette W.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA

I have say after a long day this is the best way for anybody to settle down. I love the taste of this wine! One of my favs!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Cecilia, KY

This is my fav brand of moscato! I always buy this brand cause I know for a fact it's delicious! Great price Nd quality too
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Coplay, PA

This is my go to wine. The taste is amazing and the cost is perfect. This is a great drink for gatherings and other events.
Jai K.
Jai K.

What a great go to affordable wine. Perfect for summer wine and cheese nights with the girls. Definitely on the sweet side.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Kettering, OH

Yum!! Probably my favorite sweet wine under $8. Great buy for cheap wine. It also helps that it is for sale at most stores.
Karina P.
Karina P.

I love wine. My favorite one is moscato for sure! I love all the different flavors of the barefoot especially the pink one.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Fresno, CA

Delicioso sabor que deleita al paladar. Ideal para compartir una copa con amistades y lindas conversaciĆ³nes. Muy accesible.
April H.
April H.
Ebensburg , PA

This is my #goto white wine. I don't drink very often; but I get a craving for this sweet, rich but also light wine. Yummy!
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Wellsboro, PA

This wine is sweet and tasty! Its perfect for summer picnicing! The price is reasonable, and its a crowd pleaser, for sure.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL

I love all barefoot products. Very affordable and easy to find. It definitely met my expectations. Highly highly recommend.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now