Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Dorela N.
Dorela N.
A really nice wine. Great to be enjoyed with seafood. I put it in the refrigerator before drinking
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Omg omg my favorite weeknight wine!!!! Mom's everywhere need this! Sweet and crisp not dry at all!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Lubbock, TX
Barefoot wine is my favorite wine! It's got a crisp fruity taste and tastes great after a long day
Megan R.
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite from barefoot. It's got the right sweet/tarte ratio. It's also a very affordable wine.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
This tastes like juice. It is very sweet but it is easy to drink. It is for the less rich palette.
Chi-Chi U.
Chi-Chi U.
Crisp and sweet. Great accompaniment to dinner and dessert. Great price too. Every one enjoyed it.
Kadira L.
Kadira L.
My favorite go to wine with a cheap price and great taste!! It's perfect after a long day of work!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
You can get this at Walmart or Walgreens very cheap love the taste I would definitely recommend it
Katie O.
Katie O.
For the price this is a good moscato. I'm not a huge moscato fan but I can drink this and be happy
Avian G.
Avian G.
I always drink this brand only because I love the taste and freshness of it. My all time favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?