BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very affordable and full of flavor. It's not your $99 bottle but is good for a quick fix under $10.
Barefoot Moscato is light and sweet. It is smooth and fragrant as well. I buy this when I'm on a budget but still want my glass of wine .
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'd heard good things so I decided to try barefoot moscato one evening in my quest to find a yummy, sweet wine. I'll be honest, I almost didn't by it because of the low price. I'm so glad I took a chance because it's delicious! It paired perfectly with dessert after dinner. I now keep a couple bottles of pink in the fridge at all times.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
very affordable wine, perfect for a girls night in. barefoot moscato has many different tastings so you cant go wrong with this kind of wine! personally, i prefer white wine over red at times. its not too sweet or bitter, it simply has the perfect taste.
Caroline B.
Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Elizabeth D.
This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Great wine, personally prefer Stella rosa but I love that barefoot has a twist cap (yeah, slightly less classy feel, but let's not lie it's nice not having to deal with a cork and corkscrew). Great flavour and consistency, the little bottles are AWESOME!
Leann R.
It's a good and cheap wine. Something to give you a buzz. I always go for this brand when I want a nice glass or two. Even if I try other brands, i still linger to this one. Would recommend to others especially first timers drinking wine.
Danielle M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A very sweet wine that is great for a beginner to try. It's also affordable! This wine is easy to drink and not too sweet where you can't have a few glasses. I continue to purchase this brand especially if I am brining it to a gathering!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?