BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD
This is by far my favorite. All of Barefoot brand wine is great. I have never had any problem with them (except that maybe I run out of them too fast haha). While my all time favorite is white zinfandel, this comes in a close second.
And the best part, is that its not expensive. I am never outraged at the price or think its not worth it.
Kate P.
Cortland, NY
One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven , NY
I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI
What a delicious refreshing wine. Be careful it goes down smooth and before you know it you will drink the whole bottle! It's crisp taste is awesome chilled with any dinner. It's sweet but not super sweet. It's a toss up between this and the red moscato to which one is my favorite
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI
I've been drinking Moscato for years, and have tried expensive and cheap ones. Barefoot's is a very good in between--not too pricey, and not so cheap it takes away the smoothness of it. Plus, it's always a win if you bring it to a girls' night in party. ;)
Kelley O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a big wine drinker, in fact I don't really even like wine, but this is one of the ONLY wines that I have tried that I like. Its go a great price, great taste and goes down smoothly. If you're not a big wine drinker like myself I suggest that you try this brand of Moscato.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot wines for so many reasons! First of all, THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Am I right? They're easy to find (buying stuff at Target and just "run into" this wine all the time!), always priced for my budget and the quality and taste is an undeniable bargain! I have tried various various of this wine and the Moscato is indeed my favorite! Very sweet and such a treat to the end of a rough day.
Caroline B.
Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'd heard good things so I decided to try barefoot moscato one evening in my quest to find a yummy, sweet wine. I'll be honest, I almost didn't by it because of the low price. I'm so glad I took a chance because it's delicious! It paired perfectly with dessert after dinner. I now keep a couple bottles of pink in the fridge at all times.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?