Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,706 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Delicious! Out of the majority of the barefoot products, the moscato one is in my top 3.
I'm a moscato drinker. This is a good moscato tastes great and for the price it's great.
One of my favorites. This moscato is extremely sweet. Tastes like juice, but I enjoy it.
I've tried the moscato by barefoot. Not that good. I've had cheaper better white wines.
I personally think that Barefoot has the best affordable wines! Another amazing flavor.
My favorite wine to get when I'm on a budget. It's really delicious and goes down easy.
I tried this wine a while back and I did not like it one bit. It was too bitter for me.
Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Love me some barefoot Moscato! Perfect sweet white wine for a summer day #backyardBash
Sweet and refeshing! Perfect with some sweet bread cookies after the kids are in bed!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos