BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carissa M.
Y'all I am not wining at the moment since I'm growing a human but when I wine, it's Barefoot Moscato. I'm just not a red wine girl or a dry wine girl so this sweet wine gets me every time. Walgreens runs sales on this and I've even found it BOGO at my local grocery store.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Michelle B.
I ALWAYS have a bottle of this at my house and I always find myself picking up a bottle when I go to a friends house. I was never a wine person but I can drink this one over and over and never get tired again. Can't even count the amount of times I've repurchased
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
This wine is one of my go-to's when I don't feel like searching the wine aisles. It's inexpensive but still delicious. It definitely doesn't have that "I'm a high schooler drinking at a friends house in her bathroom so her mom doesn't catch us" taste that most inexpensive wines do. Decent taste, decent price.
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY
This wine is very good for those who don't like the taste of bitter wines. For the price (I got a big bottle for $12) it is very good. Crisp, sweet, and very refreshing. It is very ideal for someone in college who can't afford more expensive wines. A great gift for a girl who is just starting to drink wine!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot was the very first Moscato type wine that I've ever tried, years ago. It is very good, but I have found a brand that is much better. I still pick this up if I cannot find the other and I do enjoy it every time I drink it. Really good chilled with frozen grapes.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
For the price this is a pretty good wine. Moscato is pretty hard to get it wrong. This one isn't my absolute favorite Moscato but it is close! You can get a huge bottle for a pretty cheap price. One convenient thing about this brand pretty much everyone sales it.
Hilary M.
I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Darby W.
Southport, FL
If you like sweet wine or are just starting to drink wine this is a great one. If I'm having friends over or just don't want to pick up an expensive bottle this is my go to. It's inexpensive but it has a pretty good flavor. I for one don't like Barefoot brand Reds, but this Moscato is pretty darn delicious.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?