Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Sweet wine that I enjoy during the summer. Priced very well and comes in two different size bottles.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
This by far is my favorite wine out! I buy this all the time! Very affordable and has a great taste!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Newton, IA
To me this tasted like rubbing alcohol - I typically love moscato but this is one I won't have again
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Loves Park, IL
My favorite!!!!! After a long day of work, a drink of this just soothes me with dinner on the side!
Mashayla H.
Mashayla H.
Love love love me some barefoot Moscato. It's best when chilled. And goes good with almost anything
Centerburg, OH
Terrible aftertaste. I bought once because it was cheap and i quickly figured out why it was cheap.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really good sweet taste always good to have on a good day and vacation day to really well sweetened
Huntley, IL
Another that is meh. It tastes what you pay for. Good if you have a few dollars and wanna get tipsy
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Es el mejor de todos desde sabor dulce hasta lo economico que es, me encanta para cualquier ocasion
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Best value and so so so delicious. I love this wine and keep coming back to it time and time again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?