Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

I'm not huge on wine, but this one is good. It is also cheap which is great. It has a light fruity taste which is refreshing.
Rhedonna C.
Rhedonna C.

Nice and cold it's and amaizing soft wine. no fuss no whistles and confetti just sit relax and enjoy. (The entire bottle) lol
Kinsey V.
Kinsey V.
Hudson, FL

It's not the best "cheap" moscato out there, but it is good in a pinch. It's a little more bitter, then your typical moscato.
Imani M.
Imani M.
Saint Paul

I love how light and crisp this wine is. It helps me to sleep when I can't or just to simply relax when I get home from work.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL

This is my favorite go to wine. It's sweet and delicious, and a great price! I may try other wines, but this is the best one!
Tiff F.
Tiff F.
Ocala, FL

Barefoot is a great wine from every day to having friends over or a party. The flavors are great and the price is even better
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover park, IL

One of my favorite sweeter white wines. I generally go for a red but when I feel like a crisp white I always go for barefoot.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH

Cheap easy to find wine! I like moscatos and this one is good for the price. I'll pick it up for a cheap night all to myself.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Irmo, SC

This is a good wine for a cheap wine. an everyday wine bit necessarily for special occasions but perfect for an afterwork sip
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ

This wine is simply amazing. i love bringing it with me to a party and sharing it with friends. it pairs well with everything
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now