Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, Ne

I love the price and the taste is really good as well for the price. This moscato is better than some of the more expensive brands
ann r.
ann r.
Salt Lake City, UT

This is my go to whenever I'm at the store! It's perfect for ladies night because it's a crowd pleaser and good on the wallet too!
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA

A sweet wine that is delicious on ice. Barefoot Moscato is a great go-to if you're unsure what to buy or are new to drinking wine!
Najiyah W.
Najiyah W.

My mom gave this to me for my first new year after turning 21. It's amazing! I like this better than the red version of this wine.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

Hakuna Moscato. This is my favorite wine and definitely my go to when I need a glass. I usually always have a bottle in my fridge.
Kate B.
Kate B.

This is the wine for you, if you don't normally like wine. It's super sweet and goes down easily compared to a lot of other wines.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

This is a delicious white moscato. The flavor is light, refreshing, and sweet, but not too sweet. I buy this over and over again.
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ

If you are a fan of moscato, then Barefoot Moscato is for you. This is light dessert wine if you are looking to save a few bucks.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Garden Grove, CA

All I can say is love love love this barefoot moscato! First wine I've ever tasted and still drink it on every drinking occasion!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Eustis, FL

I love white wine and this one is my absolute favorite. This is definitely my go to wine whenever I pick the wine for the evening
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?