Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

I don't typically enjoy Moscato, but I do enjoy the Barefoot Moscato. It is just a little bit sweet and not at all over powering
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, Ontario

I adore Moscato wines due to their aromatic quality and sweetness. This Moscato is delicious and aromatic and reasonably priced.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This is not worth the money. I would much rather spend $2.50 more and have a decent bottle of wine. This tastes extremely cheap.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Davenport, IA

I love moscato.
Barefoot is one of my top picks for when i drink wine.
It taste nice and sweet and the price is very resonable.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Athens, OH

Sweet, crisp tasting wine! One of the cheapest, and affordable brands out there! More of a college student budget type of wine!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, Pa

One of my favorite wines! Perfect for anytime. Light and refreshing. Goes well with almost everything. And it's so inexpensive!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I really don't like white wines but this one is not bad as far as white wines go. It is just the right amount of dry and sweet.
Alyssa s.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH

When I reach for a sweet wine this is my go to
Inexpensive but still really very tasty. Nice and sweet with a wonderful flavor.
Jada B.
Jada B.

Favourite wine on the planet. If you love a sweet moscato this is the bomb. And the price is right! Absolute best cheap wine!!!
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

It's cheap and it's delicious. It's my go to brand of moscato. And wine in general honestly. It's sweet with a nice aftertaste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now