The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is my absolute favorite wine. this is what got me hooked on Moscato and sweet wines
Moscato is amazing and barefoot is a Great brand name to buy. I will definitely keep buying.
Barefoot is my absolute favorite wine. There is nothing I love more than their pink moscato!
This is about the only wine I like to drink. Has a good taste to it and appealing packaging.
Love moscato this is the perfect beach day item! Great flavor and nice looking bottle yummy!
I love this stuff it's a really good price and with a pretty wine glass over ice and fruit 💟
My ultimate favorite wine. Very sweet and easy to drink. I love using this to make a sangria
This is one of my favorite wines it is very affordable and it tastes so good I buy regularly
Barefoot Moscato is by far one of the best wines that I've had. Sweet but not over bearing.
Moscato wines are so delicious and sweet and crisp. there refreshing and light and so good.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos