BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Whittney R.
If you love white wine this is the go to in my house. Barefoot is a greatly priced drink for bottle of wine that isn't going to kill your back pocket. I am always trying to find other brands of moscato that i would love but it never fails i go back and grab Barefoot. Perfect for date nights, girls night or even just a bottle for the night!
Kate P.
Cortland, NY
One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY
I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this wine!!! I have purchased this product many times. It is very sweet and taste amazing. It's very very cheap and I love that you can get it almost anywhere. It's also perfect for mixing drinks and blends well with everything.
Elizabeth L.
What 21 year old college girl hasn't opened a bottle of this to share with her girlfriends? It's affordable and easy to drink and most people will drink it! Easy to open too which is always a plus. Definitely good when you need a bottle cheap.
Jessica B.
South Lyon, MI
Barefoot moscato combines delicious, fruity flavor with incredibly affordable price. Whether you're having an afternoon glass to unwind or a bottle over a romantic dinner this wine is sure to leave your taste buds -and your wallet- satisfied.
Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious. It's always my carry on wine when we cruise. The bottle is great, and the label with the footprint is adorable. It is a great fruity, sweet wine, that goes with pretty much anything, especially if you are enjoying it around the pool! Love this stuff!
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
In love with this! It's perfect for a nice night and a calming drink. It's sweet as moscato should be and tastes delicious. I love the price as a college girl I can't afford anything too pricey. All my friends love it too! It's my go to wine.
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI
I've been drinking Moscato for years, and have tried expensive and cheap ones. Barefoot's is a very good in between--not too pricey, and not so cheap it takes away the smoothness of it. Plus, it's always a win if you bring it to a girls' night in party. ;)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?