BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great moscato for the price. I like to drink mine cold. It is very sweet and not very dry at all. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like smooth wines. This is definitely an affordable option that tastes great. I would recommend to others.
Katelyn O.
I usually prefer red wines, but I will make an exception for this particular kind of Barefoot Moscato! It goes down very smoothly and doesn't have that lingering after-taste that most other wines have. It is also super affordable and usually on sale (at liquor stores in my area, at least). Definitely worth giving a try; you won't be disappointed!
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
I love this done. Very delicious. Love drinking this alone or as the starter on a punch. Goes great with all types of salad. Light and refreshing. Get together with friends or an evening at home with a great book. Dinner parties are always a great hit with this type of wine. It is very reasonably priced. All my friends love this wine. It is at the top of every last of items to bring to any of or get togethers. Whether it is a picnic our craft parties it is a delicious treat.
Sydni S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For a simple Moscato you can't beat it's affordable price. I've had this plenty of times and its taste never wavered which is good. Buying this regular price is affordable and buying on sale is sometimes the price that's 2-3 for 1. Happy Indulging 🙂❤️
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD
This is by far my favorite. All of Barefoot brand wine is great. I have never had any problem with them (except that maybe I run out of them too fast haha). While my all time favorite is white zinfandel, this comes in a close second.
And the best part, is that its not expensive. I am never outraged at the price or think its not worth it.
Des B.
This is the only wine in the world that can give me a hangover. I love it though, the price is perfect and the taste is amazing. It's always the great "girl's night" drink. The only problem is the next morning it just sits in my tummy till I have to give it up! I guess some people aren't able to drink certain wines lol! But overall great product.
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
You just can't go wrong with this Moscato. The flavor is just so smooth, no after taste and the price is terrific. I have tried quite a few and this is by far the best one yet! So many other are overpriced and have a horrible after taste. This has been my favorite for over a year now.
Sandy L.
Lancaster, CA
If you like sweet wine this one is the way to go. I like to put some frozen green grapes in my glass and pour this delicious liquid to the top. It's my favorite brand to go to for Moscato. You can buy a huge bottle to share or get a regular bottle for yourself. The girls and I love it.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Kate P.
Cortland, NY
One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?