Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Christina W.
Christina W.
Oklahoma City, OK

A good moscato. Not quite sweet enough for my tastes but for those who don't have a sweet tooth like me might enjoy this more.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ

This wine is simply amazing. i love bringing it with me to a party and sharing it with friends. it pairs well with everything
Katy B.
Katy B.
Bellefontaine, OH

Love this wine. It's affordable but does not skip out on the taste! I can't wait to try all the others barefoot has to offer.
Imani M.
Imani M.
Saint Paul

I love how light and crisp this wine is. It helps me to sleep when I can't or just to simply relax when I get home from work.
Kinsey V.
Kinsey V.
Hudson, FL

It's not the best "cheap" moscato out there, but it is good in a pinch. It's a little more bitter, then your typical moscato.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

I'm not huge on wine, but this one is good. It is also cheap which is great. It has a light fruity taste which is refreshing.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Irmo, SC

This is a good wine for a cheap wine. an everyday wine bit necessarily for special occasions but perfect for an afterwork sip
Rhedonna C.
Rhedonna C.

Nice and cold it's and amaizing soft wine. no fuss no whistles and confetti just sit relax and enjoy. (The entire bottle) lol
Liz H.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL

This is my favorite go to wine. It's sweet and delicious, and a great price! I may try other wines, but this is the best one!
Tiff F.
Tiff F.
Ocala, FL

Barefoot is a great wine from every day to having friends over or a party. The flavors are great and the price is even better
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now