Add a Photo

Photos (61)
holly d.
holly d.
Hamilton, OH

It's a very good mascoto to drink if you are just starting out! It's sweet and bubbly but can get too sweet if it's drank too much.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.

Love this wine when I first started to drink wine. Good for beginners to try. Such an adorable wine. It's sold at the grocery store
Laura L.
Laura L.

I am not much of a wine drinker, but I love Barefoot's Moscato. Even though this is an inexpensive wine, it has a very good flavor.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA

Barefoot moscato is a sweet dessert wine. It's really cheap but still tasty. You can pick a bottle up at nearly any grocery store.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Memphis, TN

It's light and refreshing, It goes well with fruit and cheese or just for sipping. I prefer it to other Moscatos. It was delicious.
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA

A sweet wine that is delicious on ice. Barefoot Moscato is a great go-to if you're unsure what to buy or are new to drinking wine!
Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Union City , New Jersey

This Moscato is by far my favorite. It is not too sweet or bitter. It has the. Perfect flavor , I really enjoy drinking this wine.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , Nj

Hands-down one of the best moscatos I ever have ever had especially the pink! Not too sweet and very refreshing! Reasonably priced
Selina O.
Selina O.
Yuma, Arizona

If you're looking for a not too pricey wine. This one is a good one. Very cost friendly and sweet and delicious like all moscatos.
ann r.
ann r.
Salt Lake City, UT

This is my go to whenever I'm at the store! It's perfect for ladies night because it's a crowd pleaser and good on the wallet too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?