Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this wine! It is a great desert wine. Good for a romantic night or just a night alone. It pairs well with almost anything.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

This is a delicious white moscato. The flavor is light, refreshing, and sweet, but not too sweet. I buy this over and over again.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

I don't typically enjoy Moscato, but I do enjoy the Barefoot Moscato. It is just a little bit sweet and not at all over powering
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Blacksburg, VA

This wine is good. It is nice and cheap and great for a girls night. I like moscato a lot and Bare Foot's moscatos are all good.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN

Really great wine! Very sweet, but a basic wine for someone starting out or who likes sweeter varieties! The price is great too.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Barefoot moscato is a a great sweet one it's one of my favorites. It's is also my most reached for when I'm at the liquor store!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
MISSION, TX

Reasonably priced, but you get your monies worth. Crisp fruity taste, a bit musky for my liking, but good if you're on a budget.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Weaver, AL

I rarely drink wine, but when I do this is what I like to buy. It isn't bitter. It's really sweet. It's decently priced as well.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murray, KY

Love the taste, not too bitter. Nice for a glass with dinner or at night while watching tv, nice for those who like sweet wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now