Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ

If you are a fan of moscato, then Barefoot Moscato is for you. This is light dessert wine if you are looking to save a few bucks.
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa

I love this wine it was my first wine I ever bought. It has a wonderful taste. If you love a sweet wine you would love this wine.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

Yum! Need I say more! Great wine especially for the price! Sweet like any moscato! Definitely recommend especially for the price!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Eustis, FL

I love white wine and this one is my absolute favorite. This is definitely my go to wine whenever I pick the wine for the evening
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Garden Grove, CA

All I can say is love love love this barefoot moscato! First wine I've ever tasted and still drink it on every drinking occasion!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

This is a delicious white moscato. The flavor is light, refreshing, and sweet, but not too sweet. I buy this over and over again.
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

Love the that this is one of my favorite wine is sweet but not too sweet is just right for the prefect meal combo of your choice
Kathie L.
Kathie L.
Stover, MO

For the price this is a very decent Moscato. Not quite as sweet and tasty as the more expensive brands but still very drinkable.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

I don't typically enjoy Moscato, but I do enjoy the Barefoot Moscato. It is just a little bit sweet and not at all over powering
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA

I really like barefoot moscato. The first time I tasted it It was given to me after that I had to purchase my own. Its very good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now