BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot moscato and the pink moscato are probably my favorites out of what the brand has to offer. It's super cheap and makes for a fun girls night in. My mom and I always enjoy a bottle when we go to paint night. I like the sweeter wines so if that's what you enjoy too I highly recommend it. If you prefer the dark, dry wines this definitely isn't for you.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite moscato, ever. Moscato is my favorite wine because of the fruity taste. Other wines can be a little too intimidating. I am a repeat costumer and I love Barefoot's Moscato. It's delicious, and the price is amazing. I will continue to buy Barefoot's Moscato over and over again. You literally cannot go wrong. I also love Pink moscato, too. This is great, and if you're a win beginning I would start with this!
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI
This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Becca L.
Happy Hour Expert
I am such a rookie wine drinker but i love this line of wines. They are such an affordable wine and I think the quality is decent if you want to try different types. I definitely buy this wine again and again. My favorite is the moscato. I love how you can buy this at most liquor retails.
Leah D.
Not the best! This seems to be a very popular wine for wine newbies, but I'll say I wasn't all that impressed. It's inexpensive which is definitely a plus and it's a light wine with a lower alcohol content than most. Not a bad option, but there are definitely better brands out there! Italian imports are typically the best, and some of those aren't too expensive either.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is some of the best wine. And it is ridiculously cheap. Nice crisp taste. Buy at any wine/liquor store. It's always a staple in my house since its cheap and delicious. The bottles are cute and easy to reuse (if your into that DIY stuff). Great buy always, never been disappointed with one.
Torie H.
Fort drum, NY
This is my everyday go to wine. The favor is on point. The color is awesome. It's a very solid Moscato. Barefoot Moscato is the wine that my husband introduced me to to start me on wine and is always my go to. Barefoot proved to me I love wine before it I hated wine and refused to try it but know I'm a regular wine drinker.
Kristen H.
I bought my first bottle of Barefoot after having a not so pleasant bottle of a dry white wine. I mean for $5-6 a bottle why not. I absolutely loved it. It's fruity and sweet which is what i prefer in my wine. I usually just have a glass or two and curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I recommend it to someone who is looking for a sweet wine but doesn't want to break the budget.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
A refreshing glass of Moscato on a cool summer night, or sitting indoors with a few of your favorite people, it pairs well with laughter, love, and cheese board. It's a celebratory drink, but you can choose to celebrate waking up or the birth of a dear friends new child.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Love Love Love! It tastes so yummy and sweet and it's very inexpensive! I normally drink the Moscato Di Asti but tried this and it's just the same but for a much better price! They can range from $4-$6 at the stores I've been too. This is a must try if you like sweet wine!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?