Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Callie R.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN

This is my favorite wine flavor by barefoot . I really enjoy this one it's not my favorite wine but by this brand it is the best one
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Evans, CO

Great taste good price.. you can't go wrong with a moscato.. I really like this. I like to keep it a n hand for when I have company.
Meka H.
Meka H.

It's sweet and pack a some punch, when you chill it and it's a nice relaxing drink after a long day. Take it as a house warming gift
Jakia B.
Jakia B.

Love for an affordable wine!!! Not too strong but good enough to satisfy! I recommend especially to those on a budget and beginners!
Alina Y.
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY

Soo light and sweet and refreshing . One of my favorite go to wines and at such an affordable price. You can taste the grapes used .
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Barefoot moscato is a good wine for the price. The taste is sweet and crisp. It is a very refreshing drink, especially when chilled.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA

I love this wine and this brand. It has a nice crisp taste and it is a sweet wine. The price is very affordable, about $10 a bottle.
Phacy S.
Phacy S.

Barefoot mascato is my favorite wine. I like how it doesnt have a strong taste to it so it moves smoothly and how affordable as well
Celia L.
Celia L.
Leesburg, VA

Reasonably priced Moscato!! Available just about anywhere. Sweet flavor...no hanger over. My close friends and I love it to unwind.
Cherish T.
Cherish T.
Altamonte Springs, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine so far. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It is perfect, you can have it with anything and alone.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now