Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kathie L.
Kathie L.
Stover, MO

For the price this is a very decent Moscato. Not quite as sweet and tasty as the more expensive brands but still very drinkable.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This is not worth the money. I would much rather spend $2.50 more and have a decent bottle of wine. This tastes extremely cheap.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Barefoot moscato is a a great sweet one it's one of my favorites. It's is also my most reached for when I'm at the liquor store!
Lii H.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI

Great crisp taste at a great price range. Easy to get at any store. You do not need to go to a specialty store to get this wine.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hartford, CT

Its one of the best wine I have tasted. There are so many flavors to chose from. I would recommend this drink to all my friends
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cambridge, OH

This wine is sweet! Goes down smooth unlike red wines. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a cheap and good wine
Aida I.
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA

this is so sweet and is great for relaxing without giving you a terrible hangover. The best par is that it is super affordable.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA

One of my favorite wines! Perfect for anytime. Light and refreshing. Goes well with almost everything. And it's so inexpensive!
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Millville, NJ

My favorite wine at the moment && it has been for quite some time.. on the sweeter side, but is still really good in my opinion
Amber W.
Amber W.
Davenport, IA

I love moscato.
Barefoot is one of my top picks for when i drink wine.
It taste nice and sweet and the price is very resonable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now