Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Victoria G.
Victoria G.

Love this wine when I first started to drink wine. Good for beginners to try. Such an adorable wine. It's sold at the grocery store
Cherish T.
Cherish T.
Altamonte Springs, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine so far. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It is perfect, you can have it with anything and alone.
Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Union City , New Jersey

This Moscato is by far my favorite. It is not too sweet or bitter. It has the. Perfect flavor , I really enjoy drinking this wine.
Najiyah W.
Najiyah W.

My mom gave this to me for my first new year after turning 21. It's amazing! I like this better than the red version of this wine.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken, NJ

Hands-down one of the best moscatos I ever have ever had especially the pink! Not too sweet and very refreshing! Reasonably priced
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM

2014 wine festival winner. Everyone loves moscato. But this one you can find everywhere for cheap but still tastes top shelf. šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½
Kate B.
Kate B.

This is the wine for you, if you don't normally like wine. It's super sweet and goes down easily compared to a lot of other wines.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Sweet, cheap, great brand. This is a great go to when you just can't decide or don't really care. It's cheap, but it does the job.
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, Ne

I love the price and the taste is really good as well for the price. This moscato is better than some of the more expensive brands
Selina O.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ

If you're looking for a not too pricey wine. This one is a good one. Very cost friendly and sweet and delicious like all moscatos.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now