Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mary C.
Mary C.
Monument, OR

I love this wine with a mixer such as sprite or cranberry juice. It is sweet, and doesn't have the dry bitter taste as some wines do.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Sanford, NC

This is my go to wine! It has a great taste and a great price! (I've found it to taste better than quite a few more expensive wines.)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Godfrey, IL

It definitely tasted great for how low the price was! Not too strong, not a dry wine, fruity but not too fruity to hurt your stomach!
maggie s.
maggie s.

Love this moscato. It is such a good price and the taste is so sweet. It's so easy to find in regular or double bottles and my go to.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Sylvania, OH

Moscato all the way! I highly recommend Barefoot brand. I've tried a couple other moscato brands and it wasn't as good as this brand.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Rutherford, NJ

This has been my go-to moscato for the last few years. Quite sweet but very easy to drink. Super refreshing on a nice summer day too!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL

If you are looking for a wine that doesn't cost out the rear and still tastes good.... This is the wine for you. Affordable and good.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my all time favorite wine. I am very picky with all types of alcohol. With wine, it must be sweet and this one definitely is.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I had this recently at my neices Wedding. It sweet an smooth. The after taste is light and Mello. It pairs great with fruit and cake.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I'm not much on wine but I do love the pink bubbly moscato. It has a much better taste than most of the wines I've tried in the past.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now