BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is my go-to wine. Whether to pair with dinner, to have with my bubble bath, or to unwind after a long day at work. I think the fruit flavors of this wine beat any other brand I have tried (except for this expensive Italian imported moscato at the local family Italian restaurant). I think it has some peach flavorings, and I love that since I used to live in Georgia. I have been loyal to Barefoot moscato for 8 years and I don't think anything will change my mind! You can't beat the flavor for the price!
shatoni B.
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. I chill it on ice and enjoy it immensely. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Pick some up and find out why it's won awards. There are other good moscatos out there, but this one has a reasonable price tag, and it's suitable for any event. You can party with it, and it adds a bit of sophistication to the affair, or you can enjoy it at home while you're relaxing. Pick some up today and see for yourself. If you like sweet white wine, Barefoot won't disappoint you!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. I'm not the biggest fan of 'real wine' per se, so this is perfect for me. Not bitter at all, which most wines often are to me. Incredibly smooth and full of flavor. Very easy to sip on all night! Also, VERY affordable which is something that is always important to me and I know is important to many others too : ) I enjoy other Barefoot flavors as well but this is my absolute favorite. If you're looking for a cheap and tasty wine, this ones for you. I know I will definitely keep purchasing this and I definitely recommend this to others.
Nija S.
White wines i love.
I tried this 10 /12 yrs ago and its been my go to ever since. This Moscato is so fresh,fruity ..crisp.
I mix it sometimes .but i love to drink it by itself.i gave up heavy alcohol .so im always looking for something new.so far nothing beats Barefoot Moscato.
So if you're looking for sonething light &refreshing and you want a nice buzz with your girlfriends. Or you just want some me time while the kids are busy..or you just want to sip This is for you. You cant go wrong with Barefoot
#product purchased
#not sponsored
Gretel L.
Pueblo, CO
Let me start by saying I am not a wine person. I barely drink wine because it just puts me down not sure why. I stick to beer which is my drink of choice or tequila which gets the job done quick! One of my friends who loves wine introduced me to Moscato years ago and I really found it hard to believe that I would like a wine so much! I even got my husband into it. It has a very sweet but not overwhelming taste which I love usually the reason why I hate wine is because the taste is so bitter but Moscato is perfect! Love this wine.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
Such a great and inexpensive wine for college students on a budget. It's not as dry as other moscatos and it's sweet for those with a sweet tooth. I found that it compliments alfredo dishes and cheesecake. It can literally be purchased anywhere Publix, Walmart, etc... It's a great starter white wine to help figure out what type of wine you like and develop tastebuds.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone needs a little wine time. I prefer the sweet kind. This white Moscato wine is sweet, low in alcohol and easy to drink. Strong citrus flavors are present in this affordable choice by Barefoot. I know this will always be in stock at my local store, so this is a go-to for me.
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey , NH
This wine is yummy. I love sweet wine. But I had never wine in can before. I guess it's a first time for everything. I'm loving it. I have the pear and Apple can wine. On father's day, it takes the meaning of having a cold one. Has anyone try a wine in a can. If you have please comment below.
Kaitlin D.
Frisco, TX
This is a great introductory wine, for both getting into wine and for the price.  Moscato is a sweet wine (sometimes it is called a dessert wine) and it is best to start out sweet and then go dry when tasting wine.  For the price you can't find a better tasting cheap wine.  If you plan on drinking with friends or a lot, one bottle is never enough.  Depending on where you stop pouring this bottle is between 2-4 glasses.  It goes down fast, so watch your in take.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
Let me first start out by saying I am NOT a Moscato person... I like my wine to taste less sweet and more full bodied. A friend of mine gifted this to me at Christmas... So, I tried it... it was light and sweet but in a cloying surypy sort of way. Definitely not something I would buy again... please pass the Merlot, lol ;-)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?