Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Gina C.
Gina C.
This is a sweet tasting wine with a low out of pocket cost! It is my go to wine for any evening sipping!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Moscato it my favorite wine and barefoot always has sales this is one of my go to wines after a long day
Leah B.
Leah B.
Waterville, ME
I'm completely in love with this wine. It's a great value an yummy. Not expensive in any way full bottle
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Orlando, FL
If you like very sweet wines this is the wine for you. Very sugary. Would be great for a girls night in
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
Deliciously sweet. Great all the time wine. Very satisfying and light. Would highly recommend this wine
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
Good stuff for such a cheap price. I used to drink this all the time until I started getting into reds.
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot is my favorite moscato. its very sweet and smooth and the brand has several different flavors.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love this wine .. It is dry, but very sweet... I highly recommend this wine to anyone who love wine..
Eastan D.
Eastan D.
Clovis
This is the perfect wine. It is tasty. It is sweet and fruity. A little bubbly. But also a great price.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Cheap but good, cheap but good. This wine is comparable to others but just cheaper and it is very sweet
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?