BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sally H.
I love love love moscato, but this is not one of my favorites. I'll have it if there's no other ones in the store I want. I don't really like the metallic-y taste to this one. I wouldn't recommend, unless you're in college, or a first timer in moscato.
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite Moscatos. Its refreshingly sweet and delicious! For the price you can't beat it. Its great to bring to friends or family's home and because of its great low price you can bring something else also and not break the bank.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
As someone who constantly needs to live on budget alcohol, this is my jam when I am feeling like a few glasses of wine could help me out. It's best chilled but it's not terrible at room temperate either (clearly not a wine connoisseur here). Plus it's SUPER cheap.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin brought this over to Thanksgiving and I have to say it is now my favorite Moscato. It is so delicious and sweet I would warn you to remember that you are drinking alcohol and to drink responsibly! This is definitely my new go-to wine and I highly recommend to others who like a fruity, sweet wine to drink.
Jessica A.
Sharpsville, PA
If you like sweet and cheap, this wine is the way to go. Barefoot moscato is my go-to wine. It is nice and sweet but still has a good balance. It is more than reasonably priced. It is also a great base to many wine punch recipes. Barefoot wine is a wonderful value choice in the wine isle
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is by far one of my most favorite wine companies ever! I've had my share of Moscato wines but Barefoot is a favorite for me. The taste is just amazing. It's perfect for any party, get together, social gathering or just kicking your heels up at home relaxing with a glass of wine. I love love love it. It's very affordable for any budget.
Katelyn O.
I usually prefer red wines, but I will make an exception for this particular kind of Barefoot Moscato! It goes down very smoothly and doesn't have that lingering after-taste that most other wines have. It is also super affordable and usually on sale (at liquor stores in my area, at least). Definitely worth giving a try; you won't be disappointed!
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
I love this done. Very delicious. Love drinking this alone or as the starter on a punch. Goes great with all types of salad. Light and refreshing. Get together with friends or an evening at home with a great book. Dinner parties are always a great hit with this type of wine. It is very reasonably priced. All my friends love this wine. It is at the top of every last of items to bring to any of or get togethers. Whether it is a picnic our craft parties it is a delicious treat.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I'm not a wine drinker normally, but this isn't too bad. It's great followed up by a cup of coffee or a cookie.... something to end the wine aftertaste. My wife loves moscato, and barefoot is probably the most reasonably priced wines. I think we've got a bottle in the fridge right now!
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
You just can't go wrong with this Moscato. The flavor is just so smooth, no after taste and the price is terrific. I have tried quite a few and this is by far the best one yet! So many other are overpriced and have a horrible after taste. This has been my favorite for over a year now.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?