BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jaclyn A.
I love sweet wines and Barefoot's Moscato is definitely for the sweet wine lovers. It is not your type if you prefer dry wines. It is easy to drink and comes in a big ole cheap bottle, so it's my go to brand for affordability sake. Good for summer nights in the hot tub with the girls.
Jennifer K.
When I first started drinking wine, I wasn't sure what kind I would like. My boss ended up giving me some ideas and what she liked. Went to the store and ended up getting this. By far my favorite. It's sweet and it'll make you drink the whole bottle because you can't have enough haha
Erin A.
Portland, OR
My roommate swears by their White Zinfandel. I personally enjoy it with the tiniest bit of sprite added. It's really cheap and in almost every grocery store. If there's ever a girls night where you all just want to drink a bunch of wine. I'd suggest buying a few bottles of this stuff to help make the night.
Kourtney S.
Super affordable wine that is sweet but not too sweet. Sometimes moscatos can be way too sweet, but this one is pretty good. It's a good one to start with for anyone who is starting to drink wine because it won't have the bitterness of other types of wines and is also cheap so you won't feel like you wasted a bunch of money if you don't like it. It's super yummy chilled and pared with fruit.
Chloe M.
Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
Jennifer G.
Deltona, FL
This moscato by barefoot is a wine that awakens your palette after a good hearty dinner. It is a sweet dessert like wine that leaves you wanting another glass, if not the whole bottle.
Brianna C.
Lima, OH
Not a fan! This tastes cheap. Granted it is a cheap wine but they offer nicer options around the same price with a better taste. This is ok for a very beginner that doesn't prefer a dry wine since this is a much sweeter dessert wine. Still only giving this 1 star because I wouldn't drink this because of the flavor when better moscato is on the market even at their current price point in my area.
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY
This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
Junika J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I want wine I normally get barefoot brand! It's nice and crisp. I love the fruit flavor. The best thing about it is the price. It's best for a girls night or a simple dinner with your spouse. Highly recommend this if you want something tasty and affordable
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely LOVE moscato and especially barefoot moscato! Anytime I'm in the mood for a drink I definitely go to my barefoot moscato. Unfortunately I'm out but will be getting another soon enough! I'd definitely recommend this drink and all others with barefoot! They're all good!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?