The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
My favorite Barefoot wine. Wonderful crisp taste. My husband always knows this is an easy gift.
Soooo good! Love eating strawberries with this wine! Good crisp sweet flavor! Not overly sweet!
An amazing sweet wine. I first tasted it about three years ago and it was absolutely delicious!
Very sweet! But great for certain foods or just drinking out in the sun with some fruit garnish
The best moscato there is. So sweet and refreshing!! Can be found at any Walgreens and Walmart!
My favorite white wine to relax with . Sweet but not too sweet band always very good with pizza
Perfect combination of bitter and sweet. It's so affordable and the taste of an expensive wine.
I'm definitely not a wine person but I would have to say this is the best one I have tried yet.
Great taste! Moscato is my favorite type of wine. It is affordable and easy to find in stores.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos