Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Weaver, AL

I rarely drink wine, but when I do this is what I like to buy. It isn't bitter. It's really sweet. It's decently priced as well.
Kathie L.
Kathie L.
Stover, MO

For the price this is a very decent Moscato. Not quite as sweet and tasty as the more expensive brands but still very drinkable.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This is not worth the money. I would much rather spend $2.50 more and have a decent bottle of wine. This tastes extremely cheap.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Barefoot moscato is a a great sweet one it's one of my favorites. It's is also my most reached for when I'm at the liquor store!
Lii H.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI

Great crisp taste at a great price range. Easy to get at any store. You do not need to go to a specialty store to get this wine.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

It's cheap and it's delicious. It's my go to brand of moscato. And wine in general honestly. It's sweet with a nice aftertaste.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hartford, CT

Its one of the best wine I have tasted. There are so many flavors to chose from. I would recommend this drink to all my friends
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cambridge, OH

This wine is sweet! Goes down smooth unlike red wines. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a cheap and good wine
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Athens, OH

Sweet, crisp tasting wine! One of the cheapest, and affordable brands out there! More of a college student budget type of wine!
Aida I.
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA

this is so sweet and is great for relaxing without giving you a terrible hangover. The best par is that it is super affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now