BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Molly W.
I love the Barefoot Moscato! It's great for entertaining because it's not too sweet and not too dry. Plus it's adorable so you can have a couple bottles on hand!

This is also great for making sangrias and other fruity drinks! I alway have a bottle of Barefoot in my fridge!
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH
Great wine for the price. Sweet and satisfying but not cheap tasting. A good wine to keep at home to have on hand just in case you have guests. Pairs well with main course or dessert. It's definitely a must try if you like sweeter wines. I always keep a bottle in my stash.
Kelly R.
Chatham, NY
We love Barefoot Moscato wine. I like to make sangria with it. I add a can of pink lemonade concentrate, slice one lemon, 2 cups of either fresh raspberries or strawberries and 2 bottles of barefoot moscato wine. Let it sit over night. Remover the lemon and serve. So good!
Lindsey H.
I usually love wine but this is terrible! it basically burns going down your throat and its super bitter. iv tried to give all the flavors a try because it had such good reviews and it won a couple of awards but i will not ever be buying or drinking a bottle of this again.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Moscato and Iove Barefoot Moscato. Not too sweet and not to strong neither. You wont get drunk off of it and that is why i always drink it. Barefoot Moscato go for around $5 in grocery store and literally every store has it. Gotta try it if you are not big on wines.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
This stuff is awesome! Perfect amount of fizz and sweetness, but not overly sweet. A little lower alcohol content than others, but you won't really care because it's so good. A 1.5 liter will run you about $10-$11 and you can find it just about anywhere. Love this stuff.
Elizabeth G.
Fishers, IN
Barefoot is a great alternative to pricey wines- great taste, very low cost. I'm not a wine snob by any means, but honestly Barefoot Moscato is comparable to any other moscato I've had in the past. I would definitely get it again, and I'd try their other blends, as well.
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Good moscato. Sweet and light, perfect for a girl's night in. SUPER cheap for what you get. Even for people who don't' really enjoy wine, this moscato is still a great choice for everyone. You can drink it with dessert or on its own. Their pink moscato is also delicious!
Alexa L.
Nashville, TN
If you are above 22 and have a full time job, you can afford better wine. Ladies, this is cheap and meant for the college aged students to afford. This is for those who want tot ake part in wine night but arent into what true good wine tastes like. Sorry for being honest
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Barefoot was the very first Moscato type wine that I've ever tried, years ago. It is very good, but I have found a brand that is much better. I still pick this up if I cannot find the other and I do enjoy it every time I drink it. Really good chilled with frozen grapes.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?