Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachel m.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
Wake Village, TX
This is the BEST Moscato hands down!!!! It's very affordable, & the taste is AMAZING!!!! I always pick up the Barefoot brand of Moscato because of the price, it tastes fruity, & has a refreshing taste!! I would without a doubt recommend this wine to anyone, because you won't be disappointed!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Keller, TX
Barefoot wines are a good budget wine option, in general. I find the moscato to be pretty decent, especially for the price. This is tarter than some other cheap options, but still gives that sweet moscato taste. Overall though, there are better budget moscato options at most grocery stores.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This unfortunately wasn't a favorite for me. I've previously enjoyed most Barefoot products but to me this one was a miss. The flavor wasn't great and I had a bad aftertaste. I've had other moscato's that were far better and still in the same price range. Sadly I will not be repurchasing.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Oh, Barefoot wine. I like this brand, and their moscato is my favorite, but it's not my go-to like it was when I first turned 21. Compared to other moscato options, it's good, but I usually chose different brands now that I know more about wine. It's still good though, don't get me wrong.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Sharpsville, PA
If you like sweet and cheap, this wine is the way to go. Barefoot moscato is my go-to wine. It is nice and sweet but still has a good balance. It is more than reasonably priced. It is also a great base to many wine punch recipes. Barefoot wine is a wonderful value choice in the wine isle
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I'm not a wine drinker normally, but this isn't too bad. It's great followed up by a cup of coffee or a cookie.... something to end the wine aftertaste. My wife loves moscato, and barefoot is probably the most reasonably priced wines. I think we've got a bottle in the fridge right now!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious. It's always my carry on wine when we cruise. The bottle is great, and the label with the footprint is adorable. It is a great fruity, sweet wine, that goes with pretty much anything, especially if you are enjoying it around the pool! Love this stuff!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
If you like sweet wine this one is the way to go. I like to put some frozen green grapes in my glass and pour this delicious liquid to the top. It's my favorite brand to go to for Moscato. You can buy a huge bottle to share or get a regular bottle for yourself. The girls and I love it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
I love Moscato's because of the sweet taste. Barefoot Moscato didn't disappoint. I tried this brand because a friend recommended it. I will definitely be buying this brand again. I do recommend this brand of wine to others! You will not be disappointed especially if you like Moscato's!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?