Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA

My cousin brought this over to Thanksgiving and I have to say it is now my favorite Moscato. It is so delicious and sweet I would warn you to remember that you are drinking alcohol and to drink responsibly! This is definitely my new go-to wine and I highly recommend to others who like a fruity, sweet wine to drink.
Dominique P.
Dominique P.

This is the kind of wine you purchase when you're having friends over. Nobody can turn down a sweet wine! It goes with literally everything. It's never disappointing and you don't have to drink with friends, you can have a great night at home alone and a couple glasses or three will have you feeling good. Enjoy! :)
Anne J.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN

SO GOOD. Barefoot wine is literally the best cheap moscato to ever grace this planet. It's so sweet and crisp, it honestly tastes like juice (which can be a problem for those who lack self-control). I would highly recommend this wine for anyone from first-time wine drinkers to experienced alcohol afficionados.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD

I'm not the biggest fan of barefoot. Let me say though that it is a good wine for the price but once you have tasted other moscato wines you will probably steer away from barefoot in the future. It's not as crisp and sweet but they make big bottles which are nice to have if a lot of people are getting together
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mount holly , NC

This is my FAVOROTE FAVORITE wine! I love sweet wine and this is sweet! I have to have it really cold tho because it gets a little bite to me if it isn't. It's a great price and I seriously always have a bottle in my fridge. If you like sweet wine, you will love this wine! And for 7-9$ what it's worth a try ;)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL

This wine is one of my go-to's when I don't feel like searching the wine aisles. It's inexpensive but still delicious. It definitely doesn't have that "I'm a high schooler drinking at a friends house in her bathroom so her mom doesn't catch us" taste that most inexpensive wines do. Decent taste, decent price.
Neli M.
Neli M.

This is a very tasty wine for the price. I like that you can get it almost anywhere. We have even picked it up at our local pharmacy when we didn't want to make a trip to the grocery store or liquor store. Since it is cost effective, it works well for events when you have to entertain a large number of guests
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Mabton, WA

Love everything about this brand. The wine is great. From the labeling to the taste this is my go to brand. Especially if you pair the wine with the suggested food, your asking for a great night. My family and friends love this brand as well. I do especially like the way they describe the wine. It is spot on.
Kait D.
Kait D.

This used to be my favorite wine in college. Now I drink it and it is too sweet for me. It is great wine to pre game with on a night out. If you are looking for a better white for general drinking I would recommend 2 buck chucks at TJs. but if sweet and bubbly is what you want Moscato barefoot is that.
Darby W.
Darby W.
Southport, FL

If you like sweet wine or are just starting to drink wine this is a great one. If I'm having friends over or just don't want to pick up an expensive bottle this is my go to. It's inexpensive but it has a pretty good flavor. I for one don't like Barefoot brand Reds, but this Moscato is pretty darn delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?