Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Neli M.
Neli M.

This is a very tasty wine for the price. I like that you can get it almost anywhere. We have even picked it up at our local pharmacy when we didn't want to make a trip to the grocery store or liquor store. Since it is cost effective, it works well for events when you have to entertain a large number of guests
Lesha F.
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY

This wine is very good for those who don't like the taste of bitter wines. For the price (I got a big bottle for $12) it is very good. Crisp, sweet, and very refreshing. It is very ideal for someone in college who can't afford more expensive wines. A great gift for a girl who is just starting to drink wine!
Darby W.
Darby W.
Southport, FL

If you like sweet wine or are just starting to drink wine this is a great one. If I'm having friends over or just don't want to pick up an expensive bottle this is my go to. It's inexpensive but it has a pretty good flavor. I for one don't like Barefoot brand Reds, but this Moscato is pretty darn delicious.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Olean, NY

The white wine that every woman needs in her life! So refreshing, and delicious. It's the only moscato I purchase (And it's SUPER CHEAP!). It's also the only wine I'll drink at a bar. Barefoot never disappoints. Overall, completely satisfied with this wine, and will continue to drink it on a regular basis!
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
Decatur, IL

Wow just sipped this the other day and my oh my was I surprised at how sweet it was...I'm not really a wine person but I wanted to keep drinking this one...I really only go for whites anyway and this one was perfect for my tastes...I hear it's inexpensive too so that's also a plus to the great flavor :)
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Frederick, MD

This is a great cheap wine option! When I am not in the mood for something fancy and just want a sweet, chilled summertime sipping wine barefoot is one of my go-to brands. It doesn't taste to cheap to me at all... but personally I don't think cost has anything to do with identifying a good tasting wine.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.

I am ready to drink the entire bottle just looking at it through the screen - is that enough said or what? A must have. A great thing I like to do is take 2 bottles of Barefoot Moscato, 1 bottle of pink lemonade, 1 bottle of sprite and 3 cups of frozen fruit- mix it all together. I call it Mommy Juice!
Kim F.
Kim F.

I think for this particular wine, one of its biggest pluses is the cost. Its super affordable, and frankly, it is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. I typically stick to white wines, and this is one of my favorites. Its not the best, for certain, but its very very good considering the value.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Boulder, CO

This is very sweet and sugary but if you wanted something for girls that don't usually like drinking, especially in warm weather, then it can be delightful. The price is right and you could make some fun cocktails out of it too. I don't buy it often but I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me.
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY

This is a great beginner wine. Many people who try it has liked it, barefoot might be a little bit more expensive then some but it's defiantly worth it. It's affordable but not super cheap. I would recommend it to someone who hasn't had wine or doesn't drink it often. It's super sweet and really good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now