Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL

This wine is one of my go-to's when I don't feel like searching the wine aisles. It's inexpensive but still delicious. It definitely doesn't have that "I'm a high schooler drinking at a friends house in her bathroom so her mom doesn't catch us" taste that most inexpensive wines do. Decent taste, decent price.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Mabton, WA

Love everything about this brand. The wine is great. From the labeling to the taste this is my go to brand. Especially if you pair the wine with the suggested food, your asking for a great night. My family and friends love this brand as well. I do especially like the way they describe the wine. It is spot on.
Kait D.
Kait D.

This used to be my favorite wine in college. Now I drink it and it is too sweet for me. It is great wine to pre game with on a night out. If you are looking for a better white for general drinking I would recommend 2 buck chucks at TJs. but if sweet and bubbly is what you want Moscato barefoot is that.
Darby W.
Darby W.
Southport, FL

If you like sweet wine or are just starting to drink wine this is a great one. If I'm having friends over or just don't want to pick up an expensive bottle this is my go to. It's inexpensive but it has a pretty good flavor. I for one don't like Barefoot brand Reds, but this Moscato is pretty darn delicious.
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury, CT

If you're a fan of sweet wines, this is definitely the wine for you! This was one of the first wines I ever tried and I've been going back to it ever since! The taste is light and enjoyable. It's the perfect girl's night in beverage and super affordable. I would go as far to say this is my favorite moscato.
Lesha F.
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY

This wine is very good for those who don't like the taste of bitter wines. For the price (I got a big bottle for $12) it is very good. Crisp, sweet, and very refreshing. It is very ideal for someone in college who can't afford more expensive wines. A great gift for a girl who is just starting to drink wine!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Olean, NY

The white wine that every woman needs in her life! So refreshing, and delicious. It's the only moscato I purchase (And it's SUPER CHEAP!). It's also the only wine I'll drink at a bar. Barefoot never disappoints. Overall, completely satisfied with this wine, and will continue to drink it on a regular basis!
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
Decatur, IL

Wow just sipped this the other day and my oh my was I surprised at how sweet it was...I'm not really a wine person but I wanted to keep drinking this one...I really only go for whites anyway and this one was perfect for my tastes...I hear it's inexpensive too so that's also a plus to the great flavor :)
Kim F.
Kim F.

I think for this particular wine, one of its biggest pluses is the cost. Its super affordable, and frankly, it is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. I typically stick to white wines, and this is one of my favorites. Its not the best, for certain, but its very very good considering the value.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Frederick, MD

This is a great cheap wine option! When I am not in the mood for something fancy and just want a sweet, chilled summertime sipping wine barefoot is one of my go-to brands. It doesn't taste to cheap to me at all... but personally I don't think cost has anything to do with identifying a good tasting wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now