4.55 / 5 based on 8,037 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot wines are great for new wine drinkers. They taste very sweet and smooth. I love bringing bottles of this as gifts for college girls and dessert parties. I will be buying again!
This is my go to wine. This wine not only taste good, but it is very inexpensive. This wine is great to pick up for a girls night. I would very very very much recommend this product.
If I am hanging out at home and want a bottle of wine this Moscato is my go to. It is $6-7 a bottle and is perfectly sweet with a smooth finish. I would recommend to any Moscato fans.
Yum my favorite wine. I love to eat some wine with a lil bit of shrimp scampi. The wine has a very rich flavor. And did I mention it's so affordable. I drink a bottle every 2 weeks.
Love this wine. I drink this alot when I haven't had the time to hit up a local winery. Easy to get from the wine store. Not to sweet but sweet enough for me i don't like dry wines
A nice refreshing Moscato. Definitely can't beat the price. I've had better but if you are on a budget and not looking to spend a lot, this wine can't be beat. I would buy again.
Moscato is my second favorite wine so far. It has the sweetness but it’s not overbearing. The price is worth it for the bottle. It’s a plus that most convenient stores have it!
Good for the price. Especially if you don't like a bitter or dry tasting wine. You can easily drink a whole bottle. Definitely choose this over others in the same price range.
Recently had this wine for Thanksgiving and it’s my favorite moscato brand, it’s sweet and delicious and is very nice for formal gatherings and a girls night with your friends
I love wine. Barefoot is a great brand and makes very smooth sweet wines. One of my favs right here. Can drink it like its nothing but does the trick when looking to get drunk
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos