Add a Photo

Photos (61)
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite wines. I tasted this wine while being on vacation and ever since then i just couldn't have enough. This is my go-to!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe

Favorite wine, hands down. I usually prefer white over red wine and don't like bitterness. This is sweet but not too sweet. I love it!
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

This is my go to wine. This is also my favorite brand and I have two bottles in the fridge right now! I also suggest the pink moscato.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS

This product had a light airy crisp taste. If you are someone who likes sweet wines and a little bubbly, this would be a wine for you.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Barefoot Moscato is the right blend of sweetness, perfect for chilly with friends and family, around the dinner table or just lounging
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Mantua, NJ

I usually use this in my sangria :) it's sweet but also not over powering. It's great with some fruit in it and totally affordable :)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I had this recently at my neices Wedding. It sweet an smooth. The after taste is light and Mello. It pairs great with fruit and cake.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I'm not much on wine but I do love the pink bubbly moscato. It has a much better taste than most of the wines I've tried in the past.
Olemny C.
Olemny C.

Absolutely love this wine. When I'm looking for wines I always end up picking it up . I live the sweetness of it ! Tastes delicious !
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Sanford, NC

This is my go to wine! It has a great taste and a great price! (I've found it to taste better than quite a few more expensive wines.)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?