BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite Moscatos. Its refreshingly sweet and delicious! For the price you can't beat it. Its great to bring to friends or family's home and because of its great low price you can bring something else also and not break the bank.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
Mix this with some Sprite and you've got yourself a great drink to get the party started! Even without the Sprite it's really good, but for those that need a little more sweetness that's the way to go. I buy a bottle a week (yes, I do share it).
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin brought this over to Thanksgiving and I have to say it is now my favorite Moscato. It is so delicious and sweet I would warn you to remember that you are drinking alcohol and to drink responsibly! This is definitely my new go-to wine and I highly recommend to others who like a fruity, sweet wine to drink.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
If you love sweet wine that doesnt brake the bank then you should try this bottle. It is a really sweet wine and very smooth. You can also mix in some berries and other things to make it even sweeter. Very refreshing on a hot summer day or if your like me, it is refreshing and tasty any day of the year.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This unfortunately wasn't a favorite for me. I've previously enjoyed most Barefoot products but to me this one was a miss. The flavor wasn't great and I had a bad aftertaste. I've had other moscato's that were far better and still in the same price range. Sadly I will not be repurchasing.
Sally H.
I love love love moscato, but this is not one of my favorites. I'll have it if there's no other ones in the store I want. I don't really like the metallic-y taste to this one. I wouldn't recommend, unless you're in college, or a first timer in moscato.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I'm really picky when it comes to wine and usually can't find one that I like, but I've had luck with Barefoot. This Moscato is a fraction of the price but it's pretty good. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and you can definitely taste the fruit!
Jessica A.
Sharpsville, PA
If you like sweet and cheap, this wine is the way to go. Barefoot moscato is my go-to wine. It is nice and sweet but still has a good balance. It is more than reasonably priced. It is also a great base to many wine punch recipes. Barefoot wine is a wonderful value choice in the wine isle
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
Barefoot wines are a good budget wine option, in general. I find the moscato to be pretty decent, especially for the price. This is tarter than some other cheap options, but still gives that sweet moscato taste. Overall though, there are better budget moscato options at most grocery stores.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
Not a bad wine. Honestly, I'm a wine snob and prefer other brands but it can get costly. When I would like to enjoy a glass and don't have the extra money, Barefoot is a good brand. I haven't tried anything other than the Moscato but it is good.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?