Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alina Y.
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY

Soo light and sweet and refreshing . One of my favorite go to wines and at such an affordable price. You can taste the grapes used .
Jakia B.
Jakia B.

Love for an affordable wine!!! Not too strong but good enough to satisfy! I recommend especially to those on a budget and beginners!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA

I love this wine and this brand. It has a nice crisp taste and it is a sweet wine. The price is very affordable, about $10 a bottle.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Evans, CO

Great taste good price.. you can't go wrong with a moscato.. I really like this. I like to keep it a n hand for when I have company.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR

The bottle says it is a sweet wine but I taste too much of a vinger taste. Not smooth or sweet so glad I bought the smaller bottles.
Shalaya F.
Shalaya F.
Brandon, FL

My favorite wine and favorite brand all in one... Every time I try something different i always end up coming back to this one here.
Meeks H.
Meeks H.

It's sweet and pack a some punch, when you chill it and it's a nice relaxing drink after a long day. Take it as a house warming gift
Celia L.
Celia L.
Leesburg, VA

Reasonably priced Moscato!! Available just about anywhere. Sweet flavor...no hanger over. My close friends and I love it to unwind.
holly d.
holly d.
Hamilton, OH

It's a very good mascoto to drink if you are just starting out! It's sweet and bubbly but can get too sweet if it's drank too much.
Laura L.
Laura L.

I am not much of a wine drinker, but I love Barefoot's Moscato. Even though this is an inexpensive wine, it has a very good flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now