Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Shayanna F.
Shayanna F.
Brandon, FL
This is a must on our ladies, friends, family or just because night. I always have at least 5 in my house
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Delicious, light, and refreshing. This is the perfect go-to, summer wine! Pairs perfectly with appetizers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Good, good wine.
Not like regular moscato that is super super sweet. Tastes great! I highly recommend it.
Johari R.
Johari R.
Roseville, MI
Love this wine it's the best it's sweet just like I like it . Its not bitter at all nice for summer time.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
A low prices and delicious wine that never fails!! This is my go to wine that I buy at least once a week!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I love this. This is one of my favorite low prices wines. I have one in my wine rack at this very minute.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
So sweet but so good. Love eating with grapes and cheese. So affordable and can get a big or small bottle
Leah B.
Leah B.
Waterville, ME
I'm completely in love with this wine. It's a great value an yummy. Not expensive in any way full bottle
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Very sweet. It's delicious, cheap and readily available everywhere. Perfect in mixed drinks and punches!
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Shreveport, LA
Barefoot moscato is great for those who loves really sweet wines. I like to drink this one with deserts.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?