Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Eustis, FL

I love white wine and this one is my absolute favorite. This is definitely my go to wine whenever I pick the wine for the evening
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

This is a delicious white moscato. The flavor is light, refreshing, and sweet, but not too sweet. I buy this over and over again.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this wine! It is a great desert wine. Good for a romantic night or just a night alone. It pairs well with almost anything.
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ

If you are a fan of moscato, then Barefoot Moscato is for you. This is light dessert wine if you are looking to save a few bucks.
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA

I really like barefoot moscato. The first time I tasted it It was given to me after that I had to purchase my own. Its very good
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

Love the that this is one of my favorite wine is sweet but not too sweet is just right for the prefect meal combo of your choice
Freddricka L.
Freddricka L.

This moscato is okay, but it does not come close to comparing to other brands. I personally would not purchase this brand again.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN

Really great wine! Very sweet, but a basic wine for someone starting out or who likes sweeter varieties! The price is great too.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Blacksburg, VA

This wine is good. It is nice and cheap and great for a girls night. I like moscato a lot and Bare Foot's moscatos are all good.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now