6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,845 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of my fav drinks! This is very inexpensive and
tastes great! This wine will definitely sneak up on you and give a nice little
buzz. This wine is also good to make
Sangria or wine pops.
I can taste this as we speak! I love moscato, and don't think this is any better or worse than much more expensive glasses! It is very sweet, as is moscato in general. I do recommend and will continue to purchase!
I am a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot was one of the first Moscatos that I have ever tried and it was love at first sip. It is affordable. I love the bubbliness, the taste, everything about it.
Inexpensive brand, ok taste usually found in CVS, Walgreens and on your favorite supermarket wine aisle, is also available at the gasoline station convenience store. Is a great alternative if you are making Sangria or any mix drink
This stuff is great for just hanging out with friends, playing a few video games or watching a scary movie with some cheese and crackers! The taste is great and it's affordable and a great brand!
I love this wine!! Its affordable and has a delicious taste. I dont drink much but when i do this is on the top of my list... i enjoy the fruity taste also its not strong and dry like others
A bottle of wine a day keeps the stress away :) this wine is wonderful. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is inexpensive. This brand is usually on sale okay my local store for about $5 or so. Highly recommend.
Good for the price. Especially if you don't like a bitter or dry tasting wine. You can easily drink a whole bottle. Definitely choose this over others in the same price range.
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite. Fruity aromas and a light finish, there's nothing better. I drink this year round, no matter what I'm eating, it goes with everything!
This is my favorite wine! It doesn't taste like wine at all and it's so affordable..I buy it at SAMs because it's cheaper there...I would definitely recommend trying this!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos