Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn

This is one of my favorite moscato's. I only like wines that are on the sweet side and this one is awesome. And very reasonably priced!
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI

This is my favorite wine! The taste is great and the price is great too. I love all Barefoot wines and this is one of the best moscato.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Suwanee, Ga

If you are looking for a good dessert wine this one is a great choice. It is a sweet wine. It has a great price point and easy to find.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Richlands, NC

I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
S B.
S B.

This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

This is my go to wine. This is also my favorite brand and I have two bottles in the fridge right now! I also suggest the pink moscato.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

This is a great wine. It's light, and bubbly and a sweeter wine. This is great if you are looking for a wine that isn't dry and heavy.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

A decent Moscato especially for the price and it's readily available in most grocery and liquor stores I've been to. Love the variety.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Duluth, GA

Good cheap brand to drink alone or create fun cocktails with. Easily accessible (found in most supermarkets) and extremely well priced
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX

This was my first wine that I have ever tried. I couldn't believe how smooth and tasty it was. This will always be my go to white wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now