Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Ridgewood, NJ
Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great cheap wine i got a really large bottle at food for less for about $7. Light easy drinking cheap wine
Amy E.
Amy E.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love this wine! I have tried all the flavors, but this one is my all time favorite. Sweet but not to sweet
Kari S.
Kari S.
Eight Mile, AL
Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
karrie k.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
I absolutely love this Moscato. It's definitely one of my favorites especially for a night with the girls.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Turnersville, NJ
Perfect drink to go with any meal. Dry wine that goes down very smooth. A great wine to share with friends
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Bae! Love this wine! Affordable. Great flavor. Sweet. Tasty. Smooth. Yummy!! I highly recommend this wine!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I love my girly Moscato and this is the best for the price point! Girls nights always involve this bottle!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I love this. This is one of my favorite low prices wines. I have one in my wine rack at this very minute.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
So sweet but so good. Love eating with grapes and cheese. So affordable and can get a big or small bottle
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?