BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melody H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I was fairly excited to try this considering I love the name, and love being barefoot myself. I saw this for sale at walmart all the time & finally decided to try it. I was horrified by the taste. This is exactly what one would expect for a walmart 3 dollar bottle of wine. Disgusting & flat.
Erin G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Definitely a good cheap white wine. Easily found at liquor stores everywhere. My favorite out of the Barefoot wines and usually a go to when I'm looking for something quickly in a store. Great for it's price and comes in different sizes too if you're in the mood for more or less. Best when cold and if it's not to your liking since it's a cheaper wine, you can easily add a dash of juice and it's just as tasty.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite summer sips! This flavor is a even with the most inexperienced wine drinker. Sweet and perfect when served chilled. Price point is just right especially if you catch it on sale at the local grocer. Having a big party( or just you and the girls lol) grad the big bottle! Saves trash and extra work of opening extra bottles lol
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
I love moscato, so I have tried a lot of brands of it. This is one of the better ones I have tasted. It is very inexpensive - it is often on sale at my local store for $5. It is very light and sweet for a moscato, but not too sweet like some can be. Overall, a very good value and a nice wine.
Taylor T.
I have drank quite a few bottles of cheaper win in my day, and this one ranks along the top few. It tastes great, but the only problem is sometimes you get a bottle (whether it be older, or the company did something different), it tastes horrible. It probably happens with every 1 in 20 bottles.
K'Nira W.
This is one of my favorite wines! It's actually the first wine I ever had. It's a nice sweet wine. I used the small bottles for favors at my birthday party. I had labels made for them but they are barefoot moscato. Delicious!
Renee P.
Not too sweet and perfectly crisp. This is an excellent Moscato. I like that it doesn't taste like frosting, you can taste the fruit not just the sugary sweetness like some other Moscatos
Chelsea G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh, Barefoot wine. I like this brand, and their moscato is my favorite, but it's not my go-to like it was when I first turned 21. Compared to other moscato options, it's good, but I usually chose different brands now that I know more about wine. It's still good though, don't get me wrong.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
You cannot beat the affordable price and sweet, smooth taste of Barefoot moscato! This will always be a great casual party gift and can be mixed with soda or fruit juice for a light, tasty cocktail. If you do not prefer a dark and dry wine, you should try this, as it is much more palatable.
Elizabeth M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This blend of Moscato is great and affordable! This is my "go to" when I make Bellinis or mix with a fruit juice or concentrate. I love making a White Sangria with this moscato. It is not too sweet and not too tarte. This wine is great especially for those who may not be the biggest fan of wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?