BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Angelique R.

One of my fav drinks! This is very inexpensive and
tastes great! This wine will definitely sneak up on you and give a nice little
buzz.  This wine is also good to make
Sangria or wine pops.

Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert
I can taste this as we speak! I love moscato, and don't think this is any better or worse than much more expensive glasses! It is very sweet, as is moscato in general. I do recommend and will continue to purchase!
Kelli M.
Alma, AR
I am a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot was one of the first Moscatos that I have ever tried and it was love at first sip.  It is affordable.  I love the bubbliness, the taste, everything about it.
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Inexpensive brand, ok taste usually found in CVS, Walgreens and on your favorite supermarket wine aisle, is also available at the gasoline station convenience store. Is a great alternative if you are making Sangria or any mix drink
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is great for just hanging out with friends, playing a few video games or watching a scary movie with some cheese and crackers! The taste is great and it's affordable and a great brand!
Rosemary R.
I love this wine!! Its affordable and has a delicious taste. I dont drink much but when i do this is on the top of my list... i enjoy the fruity taste also its not strong and dry like others
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
A bottle of wine a day keeps the stress away :) this wine is wonderful. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is inexpensive. This brand is usually on sale okay my local store for about $5 or so. Highly recommend.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Good for the price. Especially if you don't like a bitter or dry tasting wine. You can easily drink a whole bottle. Definitely choose this over others in the same price range.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite. Fruity aromas and a light finish, there's nothing better. I drink this year round, no matter what I'm eating, it goes with everything!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite wine! It doesn't taste like wine at all and it's so affordable..I buy it at SAMs because it's cheaper there...I would definitely recommend trying this!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?