Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Godfrey, IL

It definitely tasted great for how low the price was! Not too strong, not a dry wine, fruity but not too fruity to hurt your stomach!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Sylvania, OH

Moscato all the way! I highly recommend Barefoot brand. I've tried a couple other moscato brands and it wasn't as good as this brand.
Olemny C.
Olemny C.

Absolutely love this wine. When I'm looking for wines I always end up picking it up . I live the sweetness of it ! Tastes delicious !
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA

I love it. It's smooth with a crisp taste. Perfect for mascoto and it has quality. It's also affordable not like the expensive wines!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Orlando, FL

Deliciously sweet and incredibly affordable! One of my favorite moscato brands that I've tried. The small bottle varies between $5-7!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Mantua, NJ

I usually use this in my sangria :) it's sweet but also not over powering. It's great with some fruit in it and totally affordable :)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my all time favorite wine. I am very picky with all types of alcohol. With wine, it must be sweet and this one definitely is.
Jade L.
Jade L.

My GO TO Wine!! Very light, fruity and crisp! I love throwing in frozen fruits as ice cubes! Love that Barefoot is reasonably priced.
Jakia B.
Jakia B.

Love for an affordable wine!!! Not too strong but good enough to satisfy! I recommend especially to those on a budget and beginners!
Alina Y.
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY

Soo light and sweet and refreshing . One of my favorite go to wines and at such an affordable price. You can taste the grapes used .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now