Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Vonda T.
Vonda T.
Corp Christi, TX
Loved thi swine, want to buy this one again soon!!!! I got it at Walmart. and Heb stores. it was very good.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
Barefoot Moscato works wonderfully in mimosa's, one of my favorite brands of wines. light, sweet, and crisp
Christina E.
Christina E.
Great wine and best paired with alfredo pasta with mushrooms! Serve chilled of course and at a great price.
Leslye T.
Leslye T.
Chambersburg, PA
Wine is super cheap. Best wine it's so smooth. Its not strong at all it's super sweet. It's very enjoyable.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
This is a great wine! You can also buy it in a giant bottle and it's great for big get togethers or events!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Barefoot moscato is an amazing wine !!! It's also very affordable but doesn't have that cheap wine taste!!!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Moscato is the best ever I love this brand as well! It's a little more expensive but worth it for the taste
Selena Q.
Selena Q.
Very peachy. Extremely sweet. Best as a dessert wine. Great to have for a classy night in with girlfriends.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
This is my absolute favorite wine! This has such an amazing crisp flavor! I would recommend this to buyers!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine for sure. I love the crisp, clean taste and it goes down so smoothly!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?