BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Stephanie B.
I love this wine!! I mean it's not the best wine I've ever had but for like $6 a bottle you can't go wrong!! It's my go to wine especially being on a budget! It's so yummy and it's almost like drinking juice instead of wine but you get a nice buzz!!
Tiffany K.
I have tried other brands, which are a go to for me.. I have tried this brand of Moscato and it isn't for me.. It says it is sweet and tasty, but that is a matter of opinion, and for me, it isn't great.. I have purchased one bottle, and I will not buy it again.. But, everyone's tastes are different, so for the price, I suggest trying it at least once..
Hanna Marie P.
Plano, TX
I enjoy a good moscato - but I have no palate for the ones that have a headache that matches Sparkling Wine or Champagne. Its just too sweet for me. Yellow Tail's is a much better, dryer, and palatable moscato in the same price range. Unless you're an avid Prosecco or Sparkling Wine drinker, you'll probably find this brands version of the wine too sweet.
Alyssa T.
I love barefoot moscato. It was my very first wine. It is a very sweet wine that most enjoy first. This wine is pretty cheep and there are usually specials going on every week at Meijer. I would recommend barefoot moscato to first time wine drinkers.
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX
After drinking this brand of Moscato, other brands just taste..yucky. The taste of Barefoot Moscato blows all the other brands of moscato out of the water. The price is decent too; I can ususally find a big ol' bottle for about $10 here in Dallas, TX
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great price great taste and gets you buzzed quickly there is nothing wrong I can say about this wine or brand. The packaging is fine who cares about it anyways lol I recommend this and Franzia wine for someone who wants good taste and affordability.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL
So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Juliana J.
This was my favorite wine to drink when I was in college, and I always kept a bottle in my apartment. It's very sweet, like a desert wine, and very cheap. If you like very sweet wine, or are just starting to drink wine, this is a great value for the money and a treat to have around the house!
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
Barefoot Moscato is such a great tasting sweet wine and such a decent price! I love mixing this with some Sprite, Raspberry Lemonade, and some fresh fruit! Ill continue to buy this is as long as its around. I recommend it to others all of the time!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?