Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
rubies 💋.
rubies 💋.

I don't drink wine but moscatos I will do. there a bit sweet and taste delicious. this is the only drink I'll take that's close to wine.
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY

So delicious and refreshing. My friend and me love this wine. Great flavor is really good. I have drank this wine before is really great
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy.
maria m.
maria m.
Santa Ana, Ca

Soo good ! Sister in law got a whole bottle for me this past 4th of July ,every female had there own bottle so good ! And it was on sale
Mallorie B.
Mallorie B.
Bel Air

Very nice sweet wine. The wine is fruity smooth and very delicious. It is a must try. This wine is great for a date night or girls night
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA

Super sweet wine. Goes down like juice. Also really inexpensive.
Definitely not for the more sophisticated palate but good nonetheless.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

My ultimate favorite moscato! I love the fresh zesty sweet taste perfect in my sangria recipe! Smooth vibrant flavor earns a five star!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Centerton, AR

This is my absolutes favorite wine! The flavor is great and the price is very reasonable for the quality. This is my always go to wine!
Emma H.
Emma H.

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to have with friends! It's not too expensive and it tastes great! Huge hit among all of my friends
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn

This is one of my favorite moscato's. I only like wines that are on the sweet side and this one is awesome. And very reasonably priced!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?