Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Godfrey, IL

It definitely tasted great for how low the price was! Not too strong, not a dry wine, fruity but not too fruity to hurt your stomach!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Sanford, NC

This is my go to wine! It has a great taste and a great price! (I've found it to taste better than quite a few more expensive wines.)
maggie s.
maggie s.

Love this moscato. It is such a good price and the taste is so sweet. It's so easy to find in regular or double bottles and my go to.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my all time favorite wine. I am very picky with all types of alcohol. With wine, it must be sweet and this one definitely is.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I'm not much on wine but I do love the pink bubbly moscato. It has a much better taste than most of the wines I've tried in the past.
Jade L.
Jade L.

My GO TO Wine!! Very light, fruity and crisp! I love throwing in frozen fruits as ice cubes! Love that Barefoot is reasonably priced.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Rutherford, NJ

This has been my go-to moscato for the last few years. Quite sweet but very easy to drink. Super refreshing on a nice summer day too!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Sylvania, OH

Moscato all the way! I highly recommend Barefoot brand. I've tried a couple other moscato brands and it wasn't as good as this brand.
Olemny C.
Olemny C.

Absolutely love this wine. When I'm looking for wines I always end up picking it up . I live the sweetness of it ! Tastes delicious !
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA

I love it. It's smooth with a crisp taste. Perfect for mascoto and it has quality. It's also affordable not like the expensive wines!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now