BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Okay I know moscato is sweet but holy moly this moscato is so sweet it tastes like someone just dumbed sugar into the bottle and shook it up. I can't stomach how sweet it is and poured the rest of the bottle out. If you like REALLY sweet wines this is for you
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy this to enjoy after a long day. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Robin K.
Barefoot Moscato wine is a great after-work treat! It's nice to buy a bottle of wine and enjoy it without thinking about how much it costs. Barefoot Moscato is also good to have on hand in case company drops by. It's one of my very favorite wines!
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
Two words: cheap and delicious. Barefoot Moscato is perfect for a chill girls night or night at home with the hubby or a pregame drink before a night on the town. The flavor is sweet without being too heavy. I purchase this product regularly.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
I don't like wine as a rule. However, I had this at my cousins wedding, and it was amazing! I just bought a bottle for my own enjoyment! It's light, and sweet without being cloying, which is great for people like me that don't really care for wine!
Courtney L.
This moscato is ok, but their pink moscato is a lot better in my opinion. However for the price this moscato is worth giving a try. There's almost always sales on it too to make it even cheaper. It's definitely a sweeter wine as moscatos are.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Barefoot wines are incredible in that they are friendly to anyone's wallet and taste nice as well. While the Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine is my go-to option, this is wonderful as well.  Would definitely recommend.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
I will never not drink barefoot mascato. Whole bottle at once? Why not . It's delicious . The flavor is just so THERE that I can't stop. Well I can but some nights one glass just isn't enough . Will always be my go to wine in any situation
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
By far my favorite brand of Moscato. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It is not overpowering and not overly sweet. It still tastes great with food and pairs well with pretty much everything. I highly recommend this brand for any wine flavor, but this flavor is great!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Barefoot Moscato is a delicious wine, however there are bottles and brands that taste better. This brand is affordable, but more expensive than a basic bottle of wine. This can be purchased at Walmart, Target, QT, and local grocery stores.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?