Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Celia L.
Celia L.
Leesburg, VA

Reasonably priced Moscato!! Available just about anywhere. Sweet flavor...no hanger over. My close friends and I love it to unwind.
Laura L.
Laura L.

I am not much of a wine drinker, but I love Barefoot's Moscato. Even though this is an inexpensive wine, it has a very good flavor.
holly d.
holly d.
Hamilton, OH

It's a very good mascoto to drink if you are just starting out! It's sweet and bubbly but can get too sweet if it's drank too much.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Memphis, TN

It's light and refreshing, It goes well with fruit and cheese or just for sipping. I prefer it to other Moscatos. It was delicious.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.

Love this wine when I first started to drink wine. Good for beginners to try. Such an adorable wine. It's sold at the grocery store
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque , NM

2014 wine festival winner. Everyone loves moscato. But this one you can find everywhere for cheap but still tastes top shelf. 👍🏽👍🏽
Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Union City , New Jersey

This Moscato is by far my favorite. It is not too sweet or bitter. It has the. Perfect flavor , I really enjoy drinking this wine.
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, Ne

I love the price and the taste is really good as well for the price. This moscato is better than some of the more expensive brands
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , Nj

Hands-down one of the best moscatos I ever have ever had especially the pink! Not too sweet and very refreshing! Reasonably priced
ann r.
ann r.
Salt Lake City, UT

This is my go to whenever I'm at the store! It's perfect for ladies night because it's a crowd pleaser and good on the wallet too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now