The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I always drink this brand only because I love the taste and freshness of it. My all time favorite.
Crisp and sweet. Great accompaniment to dinner and dessert. Great price too. Every one enjoyed it.
Omg omg my favorite weeknight wine!!!! Mom's everywhere need this! Sweet and crisp not dry at all!
One of my first wines I have ever tried. I live the sweet taste and great when served really cold.
A really nice wine. Great to be enjoyed with seafood. I put it in the refrigerator before drinking
My favorite wine. It has a sweet taste but it is not overpowering. Great for relaxing on a day off
My favorite go to wine with a cheap price and great taste!! It's perfect after a long day of work!
My favorite from barefoot. It's got the right sweet/tarte ratio. It's also a very affordable wine.
Delicious and refreshing. Perfect dessert wine and perfect for those on a tight budget. Recommend
Very sweet and crisp, refreshing taste. If you are a fan of moscato, Barefoot is one of the best!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos