Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels, Tx
My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
brittany w.
brittany w.
Winston Salem, NC
Barefoot Moscato is very tasty, and smooth. Love the price, would put Barefoot on my top 5 list for moscato.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, OH
One of my favorite moscatos! So good to make into sangria also 🍷👌 great for a summers day at the pool #yummy
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not a big wine drinker but I do like moscatos and this one is really good. No too sweet and goes down smooth
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Kind of dry. Not really my taste. Okay for a cheap wine. Would not repurchase, might try a different flavor.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA
I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
Jen M.
Jen M.
This is a wonderfully refreshing wine. It's God with dinner or dessert. I like that it's an inexpensive wine
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Love, love, love this wine it is my all time favorite walmart wine it's cheap but the taste is just amazing.
Leslye T.
Leslye T.
Chambersburg, PA
Wine is super cheap. Best wine it's so smooth. Its not strong at all it's super sweet. It's very enjoyable.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
June 22, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: White
A good moscato for the price. Available nearly everywhere cheap wine is sold, and not overpoweringly sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?