Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kaitlin  T.
Kaitlin T.
Louisville, KY

This is a great sweet, summery wine. My only complaint is that you can't have more than a couple of glasses due to the extreme sweetness.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shreveport, LA

Loved it!

We used this drink for our ladies night beverage before and everyone loved it. It is not expensive and it has a wonderful taste
maria m.
maria m.
Santa Ana, Ca

Soo good ! Sister in law got a whole bottle for me this past 4th of July ,every female had there own bottle so good ! And it was on sale
rubies 💋.
rubies 💋.

I don't drink wine but moscatos I will do. there a bit sweet and taste delicious. this is the only drink I'll take that's close to wine.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Love this wine!! Perfectly sweet and crisp for an affordable price. We always have this in the fridge as its a favorite with our guests.
Kady E.
Kady E.

YES!!!! I love a Moscato and thankfully Barefoot is a brand that is easy to find anywhere. I really enjoy a nice glass of their Moscato.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Much too sweet for my taste, but my old roommate used to love this stuff. If you don't really like wine, this might be the thing for you
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

I love this wine! Light, sweet and oh so refreshing. Try it chilled in the freezer for 20 minutes. No bitterness and goes with any meal.
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT

2 bottles of this, peach schnapps and blue blueberries! It's cheap, it's easy to mix up into an instagram worthy punch, can't beat that!
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Pinellas Park, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THIS WINE! Its super smooth and taste fruity for me and is way better than any liquor or beer. I choose this any day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?