BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Francis S.
I love moscato wine. Barefoot moscato isn't bad but it's definitely not the best moscato on the market. It doesn't taste as sweet or as good as others I have tried but then again, it's also a cheaper moscato. I would definitely say if you're thinking of starting out trying moscato wine, grab a little higher quality brand and skip this one, otherwise you might not get a true sense of what the wine has the potential to be.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy this flavor of wine. It's sweet and not bitter at all. The price is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is a good value for the price and size and it is comparable to other wines. I would definitely buy this wine again. It is one of my favorites when hosting get togethers.
Lindsey E.
Las Vegas , nv
Always bring a bottle of it when going to dinner with family and friends. It is a great wine just to enjoy at home with the hubby and a movie. I prefer a chardonnay but the moscato can be great with a light pasta dish or just crackers and cheese. I have met many people who like the brand but this this type of wine is to sweet. Plus this wine is always affordable and I can always find it chilled at my local liquor store.
Caitlin W.
Dawson Springs, KY
This is my favorite go to wine to drink. The taste is sweet but not too sweet to turn your stomach and it has no bad after taste. You can buy it just about anywhere, even some grocery stores.
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
For the price, barefoot wines can't be beat. Especially the whites a and pink wines. I used to drink the moscato a lot more a few years ago but now my tastes have changed to more of the reds. I still purchase this to take to parties and gatherings with friends who I know don't like red wines and they always like this moscato.
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of this moscato. Don't get me wrong I'm all about sweet wines and I usually love Moscatos, but this one by barefoot is sooo sweet, waayyy too sugary tasting. Barely can be considered wine. It pretty much tastes like liquid sugar with a slight wine after taste. If that's your thing by all means, but I definitely won't be drinking this again.
Jissenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoyed this bottle of wine a couple of days ago. I was looking for my usual bottle of Moscato Rose but they were all out. I ended up picking this bottle up and a Pinot Grigio by Cavit. The Pinot was ok but this Moscato was amazing and affordable it's actually cheaper then my usual bottle. Anyway so I went back and bought like 3 more because my 2 sisters are coming down for the holidays so we'll be drinking this and of course my favorite veuve clicquot and listen to our 90's music ;)
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
This is my FAVOROTE FAVORITE wine! I love sweet wine and this is sweet! I have to have it really cold tho because it gets a little bite to me if it isn't. It's a great price and I seriously always have a bottle in my fridge. If you like sweet wine, you will love this wine! And for 7-9$ what it's worth a try ;)
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was never a huge fan of wine. I definitely do not like a red wine but I DO enjoy a white wine especially Moscato! Barefoot Moscato wine is a wine that you can pair with food or dessert which is amazing. It is a sweeter wine. I really enjoy my Moscato with a few ice cubes i know not everybody does but I love it extra chilled.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
This is my husbands favorite wine. I tend to prefer darker wines but this Moscato is one that I can drink with my husband who typically does not prefer wine over a beer. I think it is great for the price and we tend to buy this when we are having company over because it is pretty universally liked.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?