Add a Photo

Photos (59)
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite wines. I tasted this wine while being on vacation and ever since then i just couldn't have enough. This is my go-to!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

A decent Moscato especially for the price and it's readily available in most grocery and liquor stores I've been to. Love the variety.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe

Favorite wine, hands down. I usually prefer white over red wine and don't like bitterness. This is sweet but not too sweet. I love it!
Gwen R.
Gwen R.

Light and fruity wine for bachelorette parties or dinner!! Love this brand of wines and they have tons of selections of types of wine!
caprice f.
caprice f.
Bloomington, IL

I love this wine this was the first wine I ever tasted and now I love every time am in the mood for wine barefoot moscato is my go to.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Duluth, GA

Good cheap brand to drink alone or create fun cocktails with. Easily accessible (found in most supermarkets) and extremely well priced
S B.
S B.

This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

This was my first wine that I have ever tried. I couldn't believe how smooth and tasty it was. This will always be my go to white wine
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Richlands, NC

I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA

I love it. It's smooth with a crisp taste. Perfect for mascoto and it has quality. It's also affordable not like the expensive wines!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now