BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines are great for new wine drinkers. They taste very sweet and smooth. I love bringing bottles of this as gifts for college girls and dessert parties. I will be buying again!
Whitney H.
Deltona, FL
This is my go to wine for having big dinner parties. For the completely reasonable price you seriously can't beat the smooth, sweet flavor. To be honest, this wine beats several more expensive brands in my book. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend. The Riesling is good too!
becca R.
Madison, WI
Perfect sweet wine! But with that note... if you are a dry red kind of girl.... this one is not for you.... its got these rich juicy peach flavors that are like sugared candy. I love it! Perfect after that end of the day long work day... no hasstle. Its worth the affordable price!
Alyssa S.
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Victoria G.
Someone gave me a bottle of this, and I was surprised at how much I actually liked it. It's sweet and bubbly, and not bitter at all like some wines can be... I'm not a big drinker, but this I do enjoy sometimes. If you don't like traditional wines, give this a shot, it's very tasty!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato hands down is the best for your buck. It's so cheap it's ridiculous because it's still smooth and tastes so good! It makes it unnecessary to buy an expensive dessert wine at all!!
Ginny R.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a great wine at a great price! I love how crisp and sweet it is. It mixes well with LaCroix to make a really flavorful and refreshing spritzer. The price is fantastic too and it is sold at all of my local grocery stores, so I can always grab it!
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
love love love this wine, barefoot is one of the only brands I like to drink the moscato is my favorite but i also love there white zin there wines arent overly sweet but also not overly dry at the same time its my favorite thing to drink when ive had a hard day
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Okay I know moscato is sweet but holy moly this moscato is so sweet it tastes like someone just dumbed sugar into the bottle and shook it up. I can't stomach how sweet it is and poured the rest of the bottle out. If you like REALLY sweet wines this is for you
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy this to enjoy after a long day. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?