Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA

I love it. It's smooth with a crisp taste. Perfect for mascoto and it has quality. It's also affordable not like the expensive wines!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I'm not much on wine but I do love the pink bubbly moscato. It has a much better taste than most of the wines I've tried in the past.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Godfrey, IL

It definitely tasted great for how low the price was! Not too strong, not a dry wine, fruity but not too fruity to hurt your stomach!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Rutherford, NJ

This has been my go-to moscato for the last few years. Quite sweet but very easy to drink. Super refreshing on a nice summer day too!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL

If you are looking for a wine that doesn't cost out the rear and still tastes good.... This is the wine for you. Affordable and good.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Sylvania, OH

Moscato all the way! I highly recommend Barefoot brand. I've tried a couple other moscato brands and it wasn't as good as this brand.
Phacy S.
Phacy S.

Barefoot mascato is my favorite wine. I like how it doesnt have a strong taste to it so it moves smoothly and how affordable as well
Meka H.
Meka H.

It's sweet and pack a some punch, when you chill it and it's a nice relaxing drink after a long day. Take it as a house warming gift
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Evans, CO

Great taste good price.. you can't go wrong with a moscato.. I really like this. I like to keep it a n hand for when I have company.
Jakia B.
Jakia B.

Love for an affordable wine!!! Not too strong but good enough to satisfy! I recommend especially to those on a budget and beginners!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now