BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beginner wine. Many people who try it has liked it, barefoot might be a little bit more expensive then some but it's defiantly worth it. It's affordable but not super cheap. I would recommend it to someone who hasn't had wine or doesn't drink it often. It's super sweet and really good.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Alesha V.
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and refreshing! For a wine that is under 10 dollars I was impressed with the flavor. It had the right amount of sweetness and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The great flavor of this wine has made me branch out and try the other wines that this company makes.
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA
This is perfect especially if you're on a budget. If you like sweet wine, go for this one. It is not exceptionally sweet but also not bitter. The wine is easy to open with a wine bottle. I would purchase again.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great Moscato. I have tasted multiple brands but this one is by far the most soft smooth and sweet of them all. And it is not that expensive either. Just put it in the fridge to chill it then enjoy it. It is very refreshing and the only thing I like.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite Moscato's. I always buy this brand of Moscato. The bottle looks nice it's great tasting when it's cold and i wouldn't pick any other but this one. It's actually a really good priced bottle to. I will defiantly buy this one again.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I love the moscato it is just sweet but not too sweet. refreshing if chilled and a fave in the summer time. I love the fun colors of the barefoot bottles and the price isn't bad either.
i think barefoot is my fave tasting wine for the price i think its the majority of all the wines I drink. and this is prob the main moscato i drink. I would highly reccoment.
Ashley A.
This is one of the best wines I have ever had, it is cheap too. It is a dessert wine and it is sweet, not too sweet but just perfect. I buy myself a bottle of the wine about once a month and sip on a glass every few nights through the week, with a snack or dinner. I don't drink to get buzzed but it does just help me relax especially after a long day at work.
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love the barefoot wines they are simple and delicious. I tend to drink more of the white wines over the red. It is light and it compliments your meal and desserts. It is also nice to have later in the evening when you want to sit back and relax watch a movie or have a nice read. It is worth picking up and having for any time you want to socialize or relax.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?