Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite wine. I love sweet wines. Not tart tasting. I would highly recommend Barefoot Moscato
Love the taste is the perfect moscato for my friends . I have this at home for my dinner parties
The sweetness of this moscato always makes it a go to safe choice that most are likely to enjoy!
I don't like wine, but I love this!!!! It doesn't taste like wine to me, it just tastes sweet :)
This is my best friends favorite! He loves this one! His husband loves the pink.. I like it too.
A nice, lower priced bottle of wine! When in doubt I will always get the moscato nice and sweet.
It's a good wine. I wouldn't buy this one over another but I would drink it over another flavor.
I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
Yummy tasting wine. Not too expensive and a great wine to spend time with friends or after work!
this wine was very delicious! it was not dry and was very affordable. would recommend to others.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos