BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kianna A.
I have a glass of this wine at least once a week! 😜 ( don't judge me! I'm a Teacher and a mother of a 2 year old lol) It is very lite and refreshing. It's also really good for the price. I purchase at Walmart for about $5 for a small bottle and $10 for a large bottle. I also love that it's sweet and pairs well with food like a red wine.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL
Barefoot wines are consistently award winning for a reason. They take the true essence of each varietal and simplify it so that it's approachable to all wine drinkers. Novice or expert, the sweet floral notes of this wine are bountiful and soothing. Great on its own, or with mild appetizer courses such as a cheese tray! It's also delicious in punch recipes, specifically Summer Sangria.
Eleni P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I could probably finish a whole bottle of this by myself! It's soooo good and sweet! If you don't like sweet stuff then this probably isn't for you because I'm sure some people would argue it's too much, but I absolutely love it! Plus I love champagne in general because the carbonation just adds a little more oomph to the drink! I would definitely use this for girls night or parties!
Niki R.
I love Moscato wine. I've tried several different brands of Moscato but Barefoot is one of my favorites. It has a very nice and lightly sweet taste in my opinion. I also LOVE the price. A large bottle of Barefoot Moscato is really affordable at just about every store that I have ever bought wine at. My husband loves it too!
Eva M.
This. This is that good 'ish. Like.. drink a whole bottle because it tastes so dang good and wake up the next day not so good. It's such a good price and the taste is great if you like sweeter wines which I personally do. Bubbly in all the right ways. For $10, what do you have to lose? Maybe some dignity if you drink too much of it but hey, YOLO.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the first wines I tried and it's still a favorite after so many years. It's sweet and bubbly wine that's very affordable. I pair it with everything being that I love it so much but it's especially great with fruits and mild cheeses. If they're ever out of stock try their pink moscato it's just as great.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Sami V.
I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Yum, this wine is my absolute favorite! In the past, I couldn't really find a wine I enjoyed. Most of the time, I found wines way too dry and definitely not to my liking. However, after trying Barefoot Moscato, it is now my favorite type of wine! It is crisp, refreshing and provides just the right amount of sweetness I'm looking for! I like that it doesn't taste heavy and is good to drink chilled or at room temperature, though I do prefer chilled.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?