BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing! It drinks just like juice and isn't super expensive and breaking the bank just for a great drink. Will definitely be buying another bottle once this one is gone.
Sarah H.
This is one of my go-to wines! It tastes great and is inexpensive, so you won't be breaking the bank! They also have a really good selection of different types of wine.
Becca O.
Hattiesburg
This is my go to after a long week when I'm ready for a relaxing Friday night in with take out and a good movie. Great tasting wine and the price won't break the bank.
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Cheap and easy to drink. This wine is my favorite when I am on a budget and looking to relax with a movie and dinner on the couch at home. This wine is on sale often at my local grocery store and easy to find! I can't have too much of it though because it is very sweet but it makes me feel nice!
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato is Olathe affordability without having to give up on good flavor. I have tried other brands that are double the price but always end up disappointed and going back to Barefoot
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
Drinking it right now!! I hate bitter wine so this is for me. It tastes identical to white grape juice. It's sweet with a great after taste. If you don't like the taste of normal wine then this is for you. Very affordable to a large bottle. It's my go-to wine and I highly recommend.
Amy W.
College Station, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines are great for new wine drinkers. They taste very sweet and smooth. I love bringing bottles of this as gifts for college girls and dessert parties. I will be buying again!
Whitney H.
Deltona, FL
This is my go to wine for having big dinner parties. For the completely reasonable price you seriously can't beat the smooth, sweet flavor. To be honest, this wine beats several more expensive brands in my book. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend. The Riesling is good too!
becca R.
Madison, WI
Perfect sweet wine! But with that note... if you are a dry red kind of girl.... this one is not for you.... its got these rich juicy peach flavors that are like sugared candy. I love it! Perfect after that end of the day long work day... no hasstle. Its worth the affordable price!
Alyssa S.
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?