6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Amazing! It drinks just like juice and isn't super expensive and breaking the bank just for a great drink. Will definitely be buying another bottle once this one is gone.
This is one of my go-to wines! It tastes great and is inexpensive, so you won't be breaking the bank! They also have a really good selection of different types of wine.
This is my go to after a long week when I'm ready for a relaxing Friday night in with take out and a good movie. Great tasting wine and the price won't break the bank.
Cheap and easy to drink. This wine is my favorite when I am on a budget and looking to relax with a movie and dinner on the couch at home. This wine is on sale often at my local grocery store and easy to find! I can't have too much of it though because it is very sweet but it makes me feel nice!
My favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato is Olathe affordability without having to give up on good flavor. I have tried other brands that are double the price but always end up disappointed and going back to Barefoot
Drinking it right now!! I hate bitter wine so this is for me. It tastes identical to white grape juice. It's sweet with a great after taste. If you don't like the taste of normal wine then this is for you. Very affordable to a large bottle. It's my go-to wine and I highly recommend.
Barefoot wines are great for new wine drinkers. They taste very sweet and smooth. I love bringing bottles of this as gifts for college girls and dessert parties. I will be buying again!
This is my go to wine for having big dinner parties. For the completely reasonable price you seriously can't beat the smooth, sweet flavor. To be honest, this wine beats several more expensive brands in my book. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend. The Riesling is good too!
Perfect sweet wine! But with that note... if you are a dry red kind of girl.... this one is not for you.... its got these rich juicy peach flavors that are like sugared candy. I love it! Perfect after that end of the day long work day... no hasstle. Its worth the affordable price!
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos