Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Pass Chris, MS
Hands down my favorite wine! It's not to sweet, but not bitter either! It's all a realively inexpensive wine.
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Peach and apricot taste, very crisp and refreshing ( bubbly). Can drink it alone, or with food. Decent price!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
So yummy and accessible, I buy mine at Walmart and very affordable. For the price the quality is pretty good.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
This wine is okay. I don't really like it too much. My family loves it. This is at every event or gaithering.
LaVeatrice P.
LaVeatrice P.
Converse, TX
This is my favorite drink when all I want to do is lay back and watch movies, or for when i had stressful day
Carole C.
Carole C.
Hagerstown, MD
Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
A good one for hot weather! Light and sweet, I like to throw a few frozen grapes in to keep it colder longer!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not a big wine drinker but I do like moscatos and this one is really good. No too sweet and goes down smooth
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Moscato is my fav wine, this is a great brand. Its sweet but not overwhelming. Barefoot is always a go to :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?