The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Okay but this is literally so sweet. It's delicious especially if you aren't really big into drinking.
Delicious, bubbly and my go to for summer fun and friends. Or even alone at dawn, watching the sunset.
A light refreshing wine. Slightly sweet and not too heavy. This is great with dinner and also cooking.
One of my favorite wines!! Smooth taste and an all around great flavor. Goes really well with a steak!
I love this wine. I have gerd and it doesn't really mess with it as bad as some of the other wines do.
Decent wine for the price.. Add a splash of sprite and some frozen fruit and it makes it even better.
This is nice for a light fruity wine. It's super sweet but very affordable, it's like drinking juice.
The taste is great, it gives you that relaxing buzz you want. Very good price, can find it anywhere .
FAVORITE wine, so good. It's sweet like any moscato but what sells me every time is the price. So good
This is one of my most favorite wines on the market. It has such a great taste and is very delicious.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos