Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

This is my all time favorite wine. I am very picky with all types of alcohol. With wine, it must be sweet and this one definitely is.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Godfrey, IL

It definitely tasted great for how low the price was! Not too strong, not a dry wine, fruity but not too fruity to hurt your stomach!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Sylvania, OH

Moscato all the way! I highly recommend Barefoot brand. I've tried a couple other moscato brands and it wasn't as good as this brand.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Rutherford, NJ

This has been my go-to moscato for the last few years. Quite sweet but very easy to drink. Super refreshing on a nice summer day too!
maggie s.
maggie s.

Love this moscato. It is such a good price and the taste is so sweet. It's so easy to find in regular or double bottles and my go to.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL

If you are looking for a wine that doesn't cost out the rear and still tastes good.... This is the wine for you. Affordable and good.
Shalaya F.
Shalaya F.
Brandon, FL

My favorite wine and favorite brand all in one... Every time I try something different i always end up coming back to this one here.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Barefoot moscato is a good wine for the price. The taste is sweet and crisp. It is a very refreshing drink, especially when chilled.
Meka H.
Meka H.

It's sweet and pack a some punch, when you chill it and it's a nice relaxing drink after a long day. Take it as a house warming gift
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Evans, CO

Great taste good price.. you can't go wrong with a moscato.. I really like this. I like to keep it a n hand for when I have company.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now