Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY

So delicious and refreshing. My friend and me love this wine. Great flavor is really good. I have drank this wine before is really great
Emma H.
Emma H.

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to have with friends! It's not too expensive and it tastes great! Huge hit among all of my friends
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn

This is one of my favorite moscato's. I only like wines that are on the sweet side and this one is awesome. And very reasonably priced!
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI

This is my favorite wine! The taste is great and the price is great too. I love all Barefoot wines and this is one of the best moscato.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA

Super sweet wine. Goes down like juice. Also really inexpensive.
Definitely not for the more sophisticated palate but good nonetheless.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

My ultimate favorite moscato! I love the fresh zesty sweet taste perfect in my sangria recipe! Smooth vibrant flavor earns a five star!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Centerton, AR

This is my absolutes favorite wine! The flavor is great and the price is very reasonable for the quality. This is my always go to wine!
Irma C.
Irma C.

Very economical wine. However it is Too sweet for my taste buds Will be a good choice for people who love very sweet wine not dry at all

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

This was my first wine that I have ever tried. I couldn't believe how smooth and tasty it was. This will always be my go to white wine
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

This is my go to wine. This is also my favorite brand and I have two bottles in the fridge right now! I also suggest the pink moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now