Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA

Affordable Moscato with great taste. Barefoot has quite a selection of great wines but I always stick with this one. Worth a try for sure.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Jackson, MO

This is definitely my go to wine! Love the flavor, not to strong, but not too sweet either. The best part is that it's easy on the budget!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Ayden , Nc

I LOVE TO SERVE THIS WINE WHEN IM HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT OR JUST A FEW FRIENDS OVER VERY REFRESHING AND HAS A CLEAN CRISP TASTE JUST LOVE IT
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Love love love this wine! It's the absolute best to make a spooky sangria with!! Black berries and raspberries and a few pears my favorite
Samantha I.
Samantha I.

Im not into white wines but this one was amazing. My aunt made this sangria with this for thanksgiving and I was so impressed. Very tasty.
miriam b.
miriam b.

I'm a Moscato kinda girl. So when I'm in the mood for something close by I'll go to my nearest corner store. Since I know they carry this.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA

I love this wine so much..this was the first wine I every drank when I turned 21 if I got out to eat and they have wine this my go to wine
Jill H.
Jill H.

Barefoot is a very affordable and nice wine. The flavor is pretty good, and it always makes a nice house warming gift! I love the Moscato!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

I love this wine so much and I'm not a wine person. Personally, I'm more of a mixed drinks kind of girl. It's sweet, light and delicious.
V K.
V K.

Favorite go-to wine. Light, fruity, refreshing. First tried this at an outdoor summer festival. Every family get together this is a must.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now