Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

I love this wine so much and I'm not a wine person. Personally, I'm more of a mixed drinks kind of girl. It's sweet, light and delicious.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.

I am not much of a drinker at all but when I do it is this wine! It is super sweet, smooth and light absolutely perfect for any occasion!
Kaitlin  T.
Kaitlin T.
Louisville, KY

This is a great sweet, summery wine. My only complaint is that you can't have more than a couple of glasses due to the extreme sweetness.
Molly A.
Molly A.

I love all moscato's. Such a sweet flavor. So tasty and smooth going down. This is a great choice because it isn't very expensive either!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shreveport, LA

Loved it!

We used this drink for our ladies night beverage before and everyone loved it. It is not expensive and it has a wonderful taste
Onji S.
Onji S.

This is one of my favorite wines! It's very crisp and fresh, excellent served with pastas, fruit or just to enjoy alone. It's delicious!
Sara T.
Sara T.

Love this wine!! Perfectly sweet and crisp for an affordable price. We always have this in the fridge as its a favorite with our guests.
Kady E.
Kady E.

YES!!!! I love a Moscato and thankfully Barefoot is a brand that is easy to find anywhere. I really enjoy a nice glass of their Moscato.
I don't drink wine but moscatos I will do. there a bit sweet and taste delicious. this is the only drink I'll take that's close to wine.
maria m.
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA

Soo good ! Sister in law got a whole bottle for me this past 4th of July ,every female had there own bottle so good ! And it was on sale
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now