BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alyssa B.
Rome
I always keep a bottle in the house. It’s perfect for a light drink in the summer, to mix a batch of white sangria, or even add it to a dish. Very sweet and slightly acidic makes it an easy One to drink.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Great wine! Sweet but not too sweet! Affordable and easy to find! Great for those who don’t typically like wine. I highly recommend it and buy it all the time. You can find it at any local grocery store!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
This wine is always good and it’s always a reasonable price! Never let down with Barefoot wine. Just got a big bottle to share with my friends the other night for our girls night and it was a hit!
Ashley B.
Swansea, MA
Great for people who love sweet wines! It was the first wine I tried when I turned 21, but it was way too sweet for my liking. The quality of the wine was good, I just happen to like my wine a little drier. All things considered, Barefoot brand is great! I usually opt for the Pinot Grigio now!
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
For a cheap bottle of wine it honestly isn't bad. It's no where near amazing, but for the price I like to think it's good if you've had a stressful day at work and just need something cheap.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with am aroma of citrus, peach and apricot and for about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle this weekend!
Lexi G.
New York, New York
Barefoot Moscato and Pinot Grigio are probably my top two favorites. It's one hundred percent affordable and has a very sweet taste. What I like about this wine in particular is that the taste doesn't change even after being chilled for a couple of days. It keeps a sweet taste. Really good when garnished with frozen fruit or even as a spritzer.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Barefoot wines are great for new wine drinkers. They taste very sweet and smooth. I love bringing bottles of this as gifts for college girls and dessert parties. I will be buying again!
Emily A.
Admittedly I like my alcohol to be light and sweet, so Moscato wine is the perfect choice for me and Barefoot's is a super affordable, and delicious, option.

I typically always have at least one bottle of this at home as it pairs with just about anything and is also really great to drink alone.

I will definitely continue to repurchase this!
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
If I am hanging out at home and want a bottle of wine this Moscato is my go to. It is $6-7 a bottle and is perfectly sweet with a smooth finish. I would recommend to any Moscato fans.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?