Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

My ultimate favorite moscato! I love the fresh zesty sweet taste perfect in my sangria recipe! Smooth vibrant flavor earns a five star!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Centerton, AR

This is my absolutes favorite wine! The flavor is great and the price is very reasonable for the quality. This is my always go to wine!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

A decent Moscato especially for the price and it's readily available in most grocery and liquor stores I've been to. Love the variety.
S B.
S B.

This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

This is my go to wine. This is also my favorite brand and I have two bottles in the fridge right now! I also suggest the pink moscato.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

This is a great wine. It's light, and bubbly and a sweeter wine. This is great if you are looking for a wine that isn't dry and heavy.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS

This product had a light airy crisp taste. If you are someone who likes sweet wines and a little bubbly, this would be a wine for you.
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite wines. I tasted this wine while being on vacation and ever since then i just couldn't have enough. This is my go-to!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Duluth, GA

Good cheap brand to drink alone or create fun cocktails with. Easily accessible (found in most supermarkets) and extremely well priced
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Richlands, NC

I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now