BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Teri M.
Great wine that I can just pick up at my local grocery or drug store. Inexpensive so I always keep some on hand. Just as good as the more expensive moscato wines. Would definitely purchase again.
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
The love of my life! I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Whovever said wine had to be expensive to be cheap lied! Ever since I first tried this wine, I am in love. I cannot live without it. It has a sweet taste but not too sweet that it becomes too much. This is my go to wine and would highly recommend for anyone searching for a good sweet wine.
Amber S.
Council Blfs, IA
This is one of my favorite wines hands down. It is so light and refreshing versus some of the other white wines that are more dry and don't have that lovely sweet taste. This is my wine of choice with any meal. Not to mention the wonderful price associated. It is hard to find a good tasting wine with such a reasonable price tag. A must have!!
Claudia V.
Temple, TX
If your not a wine drinker and you want to try it out this the wine for u. This wine is not to sweet or bitter. It's that right in between. Its really good I live this wine
Laura N.
Ottawa, OH
I am a wine person! I have tried all sorts of wines, every weekend I'm looking for new wineries to hit up and trying different flavors. Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites for just relaxing at home whether it's on the couch watching a movie or chilling with a girls night! And the best part is it doesn't break your bank like some wine can.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I'm not too much of a drinker in general. I do like to indluge in a fwe wines from time to time. While this wine isn't the most expensive of the bunch, it carries a smooth and subtle flavor. That for me if perfect in the summer when place in the fridge for a few hours to chill.
I'd pair this mostly with a lighter dinner, or if you're having a desert that is not to sweet, but rather savory.
Chelsi C.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Not too sweet... Not too bitter.
Love barefoot! It's always an affordable way to have a nice glass of wine without worrying about nasty tastes when pared with dinner.
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The Moscato is delicious and smells nice when you bring the glass up close to your noise.
I always have to have a nice smelling wine and it needs to be refreshing.
I know when I take a sip it is going to be nice and smooth and crisp.
This is great with a dessert or a nice seafood dinner. It brings out the flavors.
This wine is inexpensive.
Sara K.
millersville, PA
Its not my favorite moscato but it will do in a pinch or when I don't have enough money for my favorite bottle. You can find this everywhere. I'll also gift this to friends who are new to wine as its sweeter than usual moscatos. Its not expensive, it tastes good but if you're a total wino this is probably not your idea of good wine.
Kianna A.
I have a glass of this wine at least once a week! 😜 ( don't judge me! I'm a Teacher and a mother of a 2 year old lol) It is very lite and refreshing. It's also really good for the price. I purchase at Walmart for about $5 for a small bottle and $10 for a large bottle. I also love that it's sweet and pairs well with food like a red wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?