Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA
Seeet but not overwhelming. This is a cheap wine but o don't mind it. Worth my hangover I would purchase again
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
This wine is cheap but great. It is much too sweet for me but so many of my friends and family love this wine.
Abby B.
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
Colton S.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE
A great drink to unleash the fun with your friends! A sweet wine that keeps you coming back for another glass!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
I love this wine! The price and the taste are both delish! I would love my fridge stocked full of it.. Mmmmmmm
Tenille S.
Tenille S.
Carmichael, CA
This is good, but not great. I have had it a couple of times now and am left wanting a little more sweetness.
LaVeatrice P.
LaVeatrice P.
Converse, TX
This is my favorite drink when all I want to do is lay back and watch movies, or for when i had stressful day
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Pass Chris, MS
Hands down my favorite wine! It's not to sweet, but not bitter either! It's all a realively inexpensive wine.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
A good one for hot weather! Light and sweet, I like to throw a few frozen grapes in to keep it colder longer!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?