Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA

I like my barefoot Moscatos on a hot summer day. well really any hot day. I feel it refreshes you and doesn't not get you buzzed right away
Terri B.
Terri B.

Anither of my favorites. Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. It is one of those wines you will be happy to give as a gift or receive as one!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Ayden , Nc

I LOVE TO SERVE THIS WINE WHEN IM HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT OR JUST A FEW FRIENDS OVER VERY REFRESHING AND HAS A CLEAN CRISP TASTE JUST LOVE IT
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

This is by far my favorite brand to drink. This muscato is not too sweet and the price is reasonable while still providing a quality wine.
Mary H.
Mary H.
El Cajon, CA

Lovely Moscato! Fruity, sweet and light. I'm partial to wines that fall on the sweeter side of things, so this is great for me! Delicious.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
El Paso, TX

The absolute best summer time wine!! Add a little Ginger Ale, frozen peaches and strawberries and you have the perfect poolside beverage!!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA

I love this wine so much..this was the first wine I every drank when I turned 21 if I got out to eat and they have wine this my go to wine
Jill H.
Jill H.

Barefoot is a very affordable and nice wine. The flavor is pretty good, and it always makes a nice house warming gift! I love the Moscato!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
New Market, TN

This is a great wine whether you are cooking with it or you a having a nice cool glass to drink. It just a all around great glass of wine.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Jackson, MO

This is definitely my go to wine! Love the flavor, not to strong, but not too sweet either. The best part is that it's easy on the budget!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?