Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
I live this moscato. The taste is so good. Great for a girls night at home when we talk to relax and wine down.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Barefoot moscato wine is some of favorite and go to wines. Always like to have some of these wines in the house
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL
Love this wine. The taste is excellent and got to love the price also. It does not taste like cheap wine to me.
Angie S.
Angie S.
I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Abby B.
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
I love this wine! The price and the taste are both delish! I would love my fridge stocked full of it.. Mmmmmmm
Carina B.
Carina B.
Austin, TX
My favorite wine and for a good price. Sweet just how I want it. I look forward to drinking any barefoot wine.
Colton S.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE
A great drink to unleash the fun with your friends! A sweet wine that keeps you coming back for another glass!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Muscatine, IA
I have celiac disease so I'm thankfully for wine. I really love this wine. I'll drink the bottle by myself. ;)
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?