Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Serena M.
Serena M.
Sylacauga, AL

This is the perfect wine for get togethers. Most people enjoy this wine with simple snakes. Not really a cheese wine. More of a fruit wine.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH

Cheap and syrupy sweet. If you like wine that tastes more like juice then drink this. It's usually a crowd-pleaser among non-wine drinkers.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Very sweet, easy to drink like juice. Very affordable so it's perfect if you're on a budget or want a sweet wine to make other drinks with.
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Haslet, TX

Sweet but no bubble to it, which I prefer in my moscatos. it's good enough to get by with in a pinch but I wouldn't choose it at the store.
Cairo N.
Cairo N.
Fombell, PA

My favorite cheap mascato you can buy! It's light and sweet and goes well with meal or desserts! If you're on a budget, always go barefoot!
Rochelle C.
Rochelle C.
Salem, OR

Sweet wine that tastes delicious with dessert. A glass is all you need to take you away for a few minutes to that long needed vacation spot
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN

Perhaps the most perfect dessert drink, both for its affordability and quality. I wouldn't recommend this with a meal due to its sweetness.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

A very light, fruity, refreshing wine. One of my favorite moscatos. It's very budget friendly and can be found at almost all liquor stores.
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA

I like my barefoot Moscatos on a hot summer day. well really any hot day. I feel it refreshes you and doesn't not get you buzzed right away
MacKenzie D.
MacKenzie D.

My first wine I ever tried and still has my heart. Barefoot wine knows what they are doing with this wine it is crisp fresh but also sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?