BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest I've had of this particular wine. It was this bottle that got me into wine and I will be forever thankful. It is a very sweet wine with pear undertones and is good to pair with really anything from what I've experienced. Because it's so sweet though, I can only have two glasses tops. It's such a great treat and will always be my first!
Hilary M.
I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Michelle D.
This is the best and cheapest Moscato ever! This is the go-to wine when you need that quick fix after work lol. It isn't too bitter, it has the perfect crisp and sweetness to it. Though I have acquired a taste for red wines, this one is still my quick-fix go-to.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
This wine is one of my go-to's when I don't feel like searching the wine aisles. It's inexpensive but still delicious. It definitely doesn't have that "I'm a high schooler drinking at a friends house in her bathroom so her mom doesn't catch us" taste that most inexpensive wines do. Decent taste, decent price.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Carlie J.
Wine has always been one of my favorites, but now that I have tasted barefoot it officially sparked my addiction!!! I have never liked champagne so on my wedding day when we wanted mimosas, this was they key! Its great moscato for the price, I highly recommend it
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
For the price this is a pretty good wine. Moscato is pretty hard to get it wrong. This one isn't my absolute favorite Moscato but it is close! You can get a huge bottle for a pretty cheap price. One convenient thing about this brand pretty much everyone sales it.
Michelle B.
I ALWAYS have a bottle of this at my house and I always find myself picking up a bottle when I go to a friends house. I was never a wine person but I can drink this one over and over and never get tired again. Can't even count the amount of times I've repurchased
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot was the very first Moscato type wine that I've ever tried, years ago. It is very good, but I have found a brand that is much better. I still pick this up if I cannot find the other and I do enjoy it every time I drink it. Really good chilled with frozen grapes.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
I love Barefoot Wines. It is affordable and a good quality. Their Moscato is a sweet, airy, and light wine. When I first got into drinking wine I preferred Riesling, Moscato, and Chardonnay. I now drink red wine a majority of the time, but I love Barefoot Wines.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?