Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA

I love this wine so much..this was the first wine I every drank when I turned 21 if I got out to eat and they have wine this my go to wine
Samantha I.
Samantha I.

Im not into white wines but this one was amazing. My aunt made this sangria with this for thanksgiving and I was so impressed. Very tasty.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
New Market, TN

This is a great wine whether you are cooking with it or you a having a nice cool glass to drink. It just a all around great glass of wine.
Jill H.
Jill H.

Barefoot is a very affordable and nice wine. The flavor is pretty good, and it always makes a nice house warming gift! I love the Moscato!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

I love this wine so much and I'm not a wine person. Personally, I'm more of a mixed drinks kind of girl. It's sweet, light and delicious.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.

I am not much of a drinker at all but when I do it is this wine! It is super sweet, smooth and light absolutely perfect for any occasion!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

This is a great tasting wine, and doesn't break the bank. You can pretty much find it at any Wal-Mart or grocery store probably under $5.
Molly A.
Molly A.

I love all moscato's. Such a sweet flavor. So tasty and smooth going down. This is a great choice because it isn't very expensive either!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shreveport, LA

Loved it!

We used this drink for our ladies night beverage before and everyone loved it. It is not expensive and it has a wonderful taste
Kaitlin  T.
Kaitlin T.
Louisville, KY

This is a great sweet, summery wine. My only complaint is that you can't have more than a couple of glasses due to the extreme sweetness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now