BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Courtney A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For Valentine's my husband and I went to a sip and paint night at a local country club. I wanted a glass of Moscato and the only one they had to offer was Barefoot Moscato. Um, can we say delicious?! I had often overlooked this affordable Moscato at the grocery store but not anymore. I am proud to say that I have bought three bottles since February 14 (today is March 2) and two of those bottles have been happily drunk. :)
Brittany D.
This is by far the best taste for the best price! This is my go to for all occasions. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys a light fruity wine or someone just trying it out.
felecia g.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was so unhappy with this moscato! I was expecting it to taste better, but it was awful! Id drink this if it was a last resort. I like the moscato from the olive garden wayyy better! It comes in a dark green bottle and has a coppery orange lid. Around where I live, I can buy the same exact one in the store or liquor store for only 10$ and it costs 22$ at the olive garden, plus they have to open to sell it to you before you take it home. Highly suggest this moscato over barefoot moscato.
Veronica V.
Oak Park, IL
Definitely not a premium moscato, but it gets the job done and tastes decent! With a sweet fruity flavor it is sure to be one that anyone can toler as text and enjoy after a long day
Sara S.
Naples, FL
A MOSCATO THAT IS NOT TOO SWEET! I am not a huge moscato fan- because of the fact that before Barefoot, all of the brands I had tried were way toooooo sweet. I don't care for very sweet wines. Barefoot manages to balance out the sweetness and refreshing citrus notes in this bright tasting wine. Serve chilled. This wine has been the ONLY repeat moscato that I have purchased. Barefoot brand has been a pleasant surprise the past few years as the brand has won more and more awards and continues to remain an affordable wine without tasting "cheap." Bravo Barefoot!
Teri M.
Great wine that I can just pick up at my local grocery or drug store. Inexpensive so I always keep some on hand. Just as good as the more expensive moscato wines. Would definitely purchase again.
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
The love of my life! I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Whovever said wine had to be expensive to be cheap lied! Ever since I first tried this wine, I am in love. I cannot live without it. It has a sweet taste but not too sweet that it becomes too much. This is my go to wine and would highly recommend for anyone searching for a good sweet wine.
Natalie V.
You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Steph M.
LOveeeee this Moscato. It is so refreshing and smooth. The price is right up my alley and the quality is good for the price. This moscato will give you a nic ebuzz!
Leslie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Of all the ones that I've tasted the Moscato is probably my favorite type of wine. The Barefoot brand is good.....it's not the best out there but it will give you a sweet floral Aroma and taste without being overpowering. I like to pair it with fish.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?