BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was a big fan of this wine! It was light and sweet, which is exactly what I want in a wine. I don't like dry wines, or anything that leaves a super heavy taste on my tongue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sweet wines. Plus, it's decently priced!
Micha L.
Redlands, CA
Barefoot is one of those brands that you get a lot of bang for your buck..it's cheap and actually taste great. This wine won't leave your teeth tinted purple ladies, if you decide on a choice other the this Moscato. I started drinking this dessert wine and I'm now hooked to this brand. The Moscato is sweet and leaves you wanting more the one glass. Remember to serve it ice cold..it's amazing on a hot evening sitting on your back porch. Try it!!
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
The only reason this doesn't get an A in my book is because it gives me a headache if I have more than a single glass... I know that because it's a less-expensive wine it's more likely to give me a headache but if I'm just looking for a decent wine to have with my dinner this is what I purchase. I like the sweetness, it isn't super syrupy and it doesn't bite either. Enjoy!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
My favorite wine.!!! It is cheap and god who could go wrong with that! can be found at any store, CVS always has it on sale I try to go there and get it. I also always get the large bottle the little bottle is too little for me. The small bottle gets like 3 glasses out of it
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Before I made my first purchase, I did my research and found that since I like sweet wines, I should look for a moscato or riesling. This bottle stood out to me because of the labeling (colors) and the price was very good for a struggling college student. This wine is excellent when chilled. I would definitely recommend for any first time wine drinkers/struggling college students.
Lindsey H.
I usually love wine but this is terrible! it basically burns going down your throat and its super bitter. iv tried to give all the flavors a try because it had such good reviews and it won a couple of awards but i will not ever be buying or drinking a bottle of this again.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I simply love the Barefoot Moscato. I have enjoyed many different moscato brand wines over the years but, have become dedicated Barefoot brand. I think that the wine pairs excellently with a hot summer evening and a yummy desert. If you are interested in a wine that suits almost any dinner pallet then, I would have to recommend this as well. Some people choose a beer at a summer grill out but, I choose a cold glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Allie S.
This is my favorite wine. It is extra sweet just the way I like my wine. I'm not really a wine person so I can't give you much detail other than I love the taste.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my all time favorite wine. It's obviously very sweet since it's a moscato. I have repurchased this many times, and is my go to. I think it's much better than competitors moscato. I don't think I'll ever find one I like more! Also it has a great price tag 👌🏻
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?