BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
My current favorite wine! I am allergic to alcohol and cannot drink much, but this wine helps me feel like I can be part of the fun without knocking me out. And they’re also a well-known and liked wine, so it’s great for social events. Five stars!!!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I’m a big big fan of moscato I’m a sweet wine kind of girl so this was perfect for me! I️ get I️t all the time for the house. I️t has an amazing flavor, slightly fruity with a nice sweet finish! Not to sweet just right!
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio
Good wine that’s not expensive. This wine never disappoints. You can get it at most grocery stores, I buy it at heb. I’m a proud returning customer since most wines in the same price range disappoint. This one is great!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great basic wine if you are looking for something cheap and sweet! It's not the best but it isn't terrible for the price. I would recommend the red moscato over the white moscato though! It isn't as sweet.
Briana W.
This is a great wine for someone who wants to start exploring wine. It’s a dessert wine so it’s very sweet with balanced flavors. It’s reasonably priced & can be found in majority of liquor stores. Definitely recommend this.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This was the first wine i tried and loved it for so long! This started a love affair with moscato wine for me. It's a  great cheap wine. I don't often buy this brand anymore. But if i find i'm short on cash and need a glass of wine i would buy this. It's got a great flavor but most moscatos due.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert
This is my relax and watch lifetime all day wine. This wine is very light and sweet. I️ always have a bottle in my house and my husband enjoys it as well. It is very affordable and almost everyone I️ know likes it.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
I absolutely love snagging a bottle of this when I pick up my groceries it tastes so smooth and I love he flavors I can pick from I love relaxing with a glass of wine before bed especially after a long stressful day
Alyssa B.
Rome
I always keep a bottle in the house. It’s perfect for a light drink in the summer, to mix a batch of white sangria, or even add it to a dish. Very sweet and slightly acidic makes it an easy One to drink.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Great wine! Sweet but not too sweet! Affordable and easy to find! Great for those who don’t typically like wine. I highly recommend it and buy it all the time. You can find it at any local grocery store!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?