Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Suwanee, Ga

If you are looking for a good dessert wine this one is a great choice. It is a sweet wine. It has a great price point and easy to find.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

My ultimate favorite moscato! I love the fresh zesty sweet taste perfect in my sangria recipe! Smooth vibrant flavor earns a five star!
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite brands of moscato, when I want to get something quick. It it a sweet wine and taste great cold.
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite wines. I tasted this wine while being on vacation and ever since then i just couldn't have enough. This is my go-to!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

A decent Moscato especially for the price and it's readily available in most grocery and liquor stores I've been to. Love the variety.
S B.
S B.

This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

This is my go to wine. This is also my favorite brand and I have two bottles in the fridge right now! I also suggest the pink moscato.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Duluth, GA

Good cheap brand to drink alone or create fun cocktails with. Easily accessible (found in most supermarkets) and extremely well priced
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

This was my first wine that I have ever tried. I couldn't believe how smooth and tasty it was. This will always be my go to white wine
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe

Favorite wine, hands down. I usually prefer white over red wine and don't like bitterness. This is sweet but not too sweet. I love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now