BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Brother says he lives this one a lot and that he recommends it to everyone!
Sydney E.
Plano, TX
Amazing and a pretty cheap price! Can't go wrong with this brand or flavor.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have always been a wine drinker since I had my first drink of a delicious sweet red wine. I will always brag about white moscato by barefoot because it helped me to step out of my comfort zone with wines. I learned that red wasn’t the only one lol. It has an amazing after taste. I love how there are different size options as well. For the quality, the price is amazing. I actually have several bottles of barefoot currently , but seem to always run out of white moscato because it’s the best!
Mariela M.
I love love love Barefoot Moscato! This wine is my go to wine when I have events or just visiting friends/ family. Very affordable and great sweet taste. I normally purchase it in my supermarket and always end up drinking it at home in a few days that is how good it is! Definitely will recommend and continue drinking!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
I'm not one for whites, they are usually too dry and bitter for me. This one was ok, I could get it down, but did not go back for more. The price is pretty alright. And it'd the first white I can say I was able to drink a whole glass of. If you're into whites then I bet this would be your cup of tea.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
I love a cheap, good sweet wine! And I have quickly become a fan of Moscato. But sometimes it can be pricey. So when I want something affordable and something convenient, I choose this one. Just sweet enough to enjoy with some dinner or even after dinner with some desserts.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I'm really not a wine person but I do like Moscato a lot. I think I like the sweetness of it. It goes down easy. This particular brand is pretty affordable. Perfect for someone that isn't a big wine drinker but just wants the wine taste once in a while.
Chantea H.
sanford, fl
I love this when I just want a quick wine to grab that I know will be good and affordable. Not expensive at all and has a great taste as well. It’s a little more bitter than other moscato that I have tasted but it’s great for a quick cheap find.
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
My current favorite wine! I am allergic to alcohol and cannot drink much, but this wine helps me feel like I can be part of the fun without knocking me out. And they’re also a well-known and liked wine, so it’s great for social events. Five stars!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?