Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Scranton, PA
Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Not dry but not too sweet. I like how it's pretty cheap for a good amount of wine. It tastes great cold or warm!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
If you are looking for cheap yet delicious, this is the moscato for you. And it's sweetness level is just right!
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
April 21, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: White
My all time favorite white wine ever. I always keep a bottle at home for when I have friends or with my husband.
Renae A.
Renae A.
Grossest wine I've ever tried. It was really bitter to me and not sweet at all. i felt like i wasted money on it
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Sylacauga, AL
Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi
This was the first wine I tried. It is always a good fall back for a sweet wine and for first time wine drinkers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
Good affordable wine. We like to keep a few in stock to grab for dinner. Tastes great and won't break the bank.
Angie S.
Angie S.
I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL
Love this wine. The taste is excellent and got to love the price also. It does not taste like cheap wine to me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?