Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Matthew H.
Matthew H.

Im not a big wine drinker but this is a very good wine that's not expensive but still tastes great. It's not at all dry and is very sweet.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Ayden, NC

I LOVE TO SERVE THIS WINE WHEN IM HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT OR JUST A FEW FRIENDS OVER VERY REFRESHING AND HAS A CLEAN CRISP TASTE JUST LOVE IT
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
El Paso, TX

The absolute best summer time wine!! Add a little Ginger Ale, frozen peaches and strawberries and you have the perfect poolside beverage!!
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA

Affordable Moscato with great taste. Barefoot has quite a selection of great wines but I always stick with this one. Worth a try for sure.
Mary H.
Mary H.
El Cajon, CA

Lovely Moscato! Fruity, sweet and light. I'm partial to wines that fall on the sweeter side of things, so this is great for me! Delicious.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA

I love this wine so much..this was the first wine I every drank when I turned 21 if I got out to eat and they have wine this my go to wine
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
New Market, TN

This is a great wine whether you are cooking with it or you a having a nice cool glass to drink. It just a all around great glass of wine.
Samantha I.
Samantha I.

Im not into white wines but this one was amazing. My aunt made this sangria with this for thanksgiving and I was so impressed. Very tasty.
Jill H.
Jill H.

Barefoot is a very affordable and nice wine. The flavor is pretty good, and it always makes a nice house warming gift! I love the Moscato!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Love love love this wine! It's the absolute best to make a spooky sangria with!! Black berries and raspberries and a few pears my favorite
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now