Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Alina T.
Alina T.

This wine is so delicious and such a great price!! I never would have imagined that I could find a wine that I like this much for under $10!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This is my go to wine! Cheap and perfectly sweet. When sitting by the pool on hot days I add some frozen fruit and its a perfect cool drink.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Yulee, FL

This is my go to white wine! It's sweet and refreshing, it's a great starter wine. Barefoot overall is a great brand and it's a great price!
Amy R.
Amy R.

This is the best dessert wine - just sweet enough to balance any choice of dessert. It is delicious when used to make sangria as well. 10/10
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, Mi

One of my most very favorite Moscatos!!! The barefoot brand is perfectly​sweet and the lower price range is even sweeter!! I love Barefoot!-
Pammy L.
Pammy L.
Buffalo Grove, IL

As a poor college student, this is my go to wine. It is great in taste and not hard on the wallet. Perfect if you like a sweet wine like me.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

Simple and inexpensive. About $9 a bottle here in New York. The moscato is sweet and refreshing. I enjoy all the varieties of bare foot wine
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS

Favorite brand of inexpensive moscato by far. The name actually really grosses me out as well as the fact that there's a foot in the bottle.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Kissimmee, FL

Love this moscato! It's super affordable AND delicious! A light refreshing taste to take the edge off, and you could even buy it is Walmart!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Kennett, MO

Definitely one of my favorites. Very inexpensive and available mostly everywhere. Sweet and refreshing. Definitely relaxing after a hard day
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?