BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Before I made my first purchase, I did my research and found that since I like sweet wines, I should look for a moscato or riesling. This bottle stood out to me because of the labeling (colors) and the price was very good for a struggling college student. This wine is excellent when chilled. I would definitely recommend for any first time wine drinkers/struggling college students.
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
My favorite wine.!!! It is cheap and god who could go wrong with that! can be found at any store, CVS always has it on sale I try to go there and get it. I also always get the large bottle the little bottle is too little for me. The small bottle gets like 3 glasses out of it
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I simply love the Barefoot Moscato. I have enjoyed many different moscato brand wines over the years but, have become dedicated Barefoot brand. I think that the wine pairs excellently with a hot summer evening and a yummy desert. If you are interested in a wine that suits almost any dinner pallet then, I would have to recommend this as well. Some people choose a beer at a summer grill out but, I choose a cold glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Allie S.
This is my favorite wine. It is extra sweet just the way I like my wine. I'm not really a wine person so I can't give you much detail other than I love the taste.
Carissa M.
Y'all I am not wining at the moment since I'm growing a human but when I wine, it's Barefoot Moscato. I'm just not a red wine girl or a dry wine girl so this sweet wine gets me every time. Walgreens runs sales on this and I've even found it BOGO at my local grocery store.
Kelly L.
I love Barefoot Mascato! Mascato is my favorite type of wine, I love it nice and swet! Barefoot is my favorite type to purchase, it is very reasonably priced and I love the taste! Also, I do not get sick from it the next day as long as I drink a decent amount of water.
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
This wine is awesome! its sweet but still has like a genuine wine taste without the bitterness. It got a fruity grape taste. Its on the pricey side so if you haven't tried it maybe see if a family member or friend drinks it and ask them to try it. I would buy it again.
Kate G.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is my all time favorite wine. It's obviously very sweet since it's a moscato. I have repurchased this many times, and is my go to. I think it's much better than competitors moscato. I don't think I'll ever find one I like more! Also it has a great price tag 👌🏻
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?