Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Irma C.
Irma C.

Very economical wine. However it is Too sweet for my taste buds Will be a good choice for people who love very sweet wine not dry at all

Tara A.
Tara A.
Centerton, AR

This is my absolutes favorite wine! The flavor is great and the price is very reasonable for the quality. This is my always go to wine!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn

This is one of my favorite moscato's. I only like wines that are on the sweet side and this one is awesome. And very reasonably priced!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA

Super sweet wine. Goes down like juice. Also really inexpensive.
Definitely not for the more sophisticated palate but good nonetheless.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite brands of moscato, when I want to get something quick. It it a sweet wine and taste great cold.
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite wines. I tasted this wine while being on vacation and ever since then i just couldn't have enough. This is my go-to!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

This was my first wine that I have ever tried. I couldn't believe how smooth and tasty it was. This will always be my go to white wine
S B.
S B.

This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

A decent Moscato especially for the price and it's readily available in most grocery and liquor stores I've been to. Love the variety.
caprice f.
caprice f.
Bloomington, IL

I love this wine this was the first wine I ever tasted and now I love every time am in the mood for wine barefoot moscato is my go to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now