Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
V K.
V K.

Favorite go-to wine. Light, fruity, refreshing. First tried this at an outdoor summer festival. Every family get together this is a must.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Pinellas Park, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THIS WINE! Its super smooth and taste fruity for me and is way better than any liquor or beer. I choose this any day!
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY

So delicious and refreshing. My friend and me love this wine. Great flavor is really good. I have drank this wine before is really great
rubies 💋.
rubies 💋.

I don't drink wine but moscatos I will do. there a bit sweet and taste delicious. this is the only drink I'll take that's close to wine.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

I love this wine! Light, sweet and oh so refreshing. Try it chilled in the freezer for 20 minutes. No bitterness and goes with any meal.
Onji S.
Onji S.

This is one of my favorite wines! It's very crisp and fresh, excellent served with pastas, fruit or just to enjoy alone. It's delicious!
Sara T.
Sara T.

Love this wine!! Perfectly sweet and crisp for an affordable price. We always have this in the fridge as its a favorite with our guests.
Kady E.
Kady E.

YES!!!! I love a Moscato and thankfully Barefoot is a brand that is easy to find anywhere. I really enjoy a nice glass of their Moscato.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.

Great Moscato and great price! Just the right amount of sweetness and can be found at many places. Great brand to choose and stick with.
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT

2 bottles of this, peach schnapps and blue blueberries! It's cheap, it's easy to mix up into an instagram worthy punch, can't beat that!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now