Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Good taste but a bit flat, it lacks flavor, prefer the pink moscato. Used it to make a white sangria , tasted good
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Duluth, MN
It's good for the price. But I definitely like the ones that cost a litter more. They have more of a sweet taste.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Thayer, KS
Good flavor, enjoyed it with dessert while sharing a evening with friends. I would recommend this wine to others.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Deliciously sweet and crisp. If it wouldn't make me seem like an alcoholic I could drink this all day... In love!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Norcross, GA
Great taste for great price! My fAvorite wine from this brand is the Moscato! Been drinking this wine since 2008!
ramona s.
ramona s.
S Plainfield, NJ
Definitely one of my favorite's. Very refreshing and throwing a few strawberries in when drinking tastes so good.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Oceanside , CA
Love this wine! Great product for a minimal price. Sweet with a slight bubbly effect. Would definitely buy again!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Scranton, PA
Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
New Cumberland, PA
One of my all-time faves for moscato! Delicious and so refreshing! It's great for summer...or any time really :-)
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
This wine was my first and I tell all my friends buy this brand. It also makes for a great gift for any occasion!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?