BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This is the perfect wine for a ladies night in. Super sweet and very very affordable. I think there may be more sugar in here than alcohol but its a good crowd pleaser when you're not trying to pair food or get too fancy. I would buy this again or any of the barefoot wines
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite barefoot wines! So crisp and sweet and refreshing an absolute fave in my household. I love mostly all of the wines and bubbly from Barefoot. I also love how affordable their prices are! I always buy a big bottle for less or about $20. And it never leaves me with a hangover headache feeling. The best !
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good moscato. Sweet and light, perfect for a girl's night in. SUPER cheap for what you get. Even for people who don't' really enjoy wine, this moscato is still a great choice for everyone. You can drink it with dessert or on its own. Their pink moscato is also delicious!
Sarah T.
Ocala, FL
This wine is amazing! If you really want an amazing wine check out Barefoot Pink Moscato as well! They are both incredible wines if you love sweet wine, no bitter or tart taste. If you are someone who usually prefers mixed drinks to beer or generally find wine bitter this is the wine for you! This is definitely a sweet wine... watch out though, it's hard to have just one glass!
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love barefoot moscato! I usually don't like wine, because it is bitter or have a sharp taste! Mostcato is a sweet wine and it is really easy to take down! Also, the price is just right. For a double bottle of this wine is about 14 dollars, and I can get about 12 glasses out of it! However, since it is really sweet I don't recommend drinking more than a glass at the time!
Madison F.
I'm not a huge wine snob, but drinking this Moscato is like drinking grape juice with tons of sugar added in. I bought one thinking it'd be delicious, but I couldn't even keep drinking it. I gave it to a friend and opened up a whole new bottle of something else. Granted, I'm not a huge Moscato drinker (I'm more into Pino Grigio or Chardonney), but this was unbearable for me. WAY too sweet!
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was a big fan of this wine! It was light and sweet, which is exactly what I want in a wine. I don't like dry wines, or anything that leaves a super heavy taste on my tongue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sweet wines. Plus, it's decently priced!
Micha L.
Redlands, CA
Barefoot is one of those brands that you get a lot of bang for your buck..it's cheap and actually taste great. This wine won't leave your teeth tinted purple ladies, if you decide on a choice other the this Moscato. I started drinking this dessert wine and I'm now hooked to this brand. The Moscato is sweet and leaves you wanting more the one glass. Remember to serve it ice cold..it's amazing on a hot evening sitting on your back porch. Try it!!
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
The only reason this doesn't get an A in my book is because it gives me a headache if I have more than a single glass... I know that because it's a less-expensive wine it's more likely to give me a headache but if I'm just looking for a decent wine to have with my dinner this is what I purchase. I like the sweetness, it isn't super syrupy and it doesn't bite either. Enjoy!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
My favorite wine.!!! It is cheap and god who could go wrong with that! can be found at any store, CVS always has it on sale I try to go there and get it. I also always get the large bottle the little bottle is too little for me. The small bottle gets like 3 glasses out of it
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?