BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This blend of Moscato is great and affordable! This is my "go to" when I make Bellinis or mix with a fruit juice or concentrate. I love making a White Sangria with this moscato. It is not too sweet and not too tarte. This wine is great especially for those who may not be the biggest fan of wine.
Erin A.
Portland, OR
My roommate swears by their White Zinfandel. I personally enjoy it with the tiniest bit of sprite added. It's really cheap and in almost every grocery store. If there's ever a girls night where you all just want to drink a bunch of wine. I'd suggest buying a few bottles of this stuff to help make the night.
Jennifer K.
When I first started drinking wine, I wasn't sure what kind I would like. My boss ended up giving me some ideas and what she liked. Went to the store and ended up getting this. By far my favorite. It's sweet and it'll make you drink the whole bottle because you can't have enough haha
Addison R.
Birmingham, AL
This wine will always hold a special place in my heart, it was the wine that made me fall in love with wine! It's perfect for beginners who are just getting into the vino world. It's very affordable, sweet and delicious. It's your typical sorority girl wine, so if you're looking for where to start, look no further than barefoot moscato
Jaclyn A.
I love sweet wines and Barefoot's Moscato is definitely for the sweet wine lovers. It is not your type if you prefer dry wines. It is easy to drink and comes in a big ole cheap bottle, so it's my go to brand for affordability sake. Good for summer nights in the hot tub with the girls.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I'd never heard of, let alone, tried Moscato before I saw this at a friend's house one summer. I decided to try it and I've been hooked ever since. Of course, since first trying Moscato, I was out to try other brands and none of them have measured up to Barefoot Moscato. This one, I found, tastes the best. If you like a sweet wine, then this is for you... it's refreshing and light; just delicious.
Kourtney S.
Super affordable wine that is sweet but not too sweet. Sometimes moscatos can be way too sweet, but this one is pretty good. It's a good one to start with for anyone who is starting to drink wine because it won't have the bitterness of other types of wines and is also cheap so you won't feel like you wasted a bunch of money if you don't like it. It's super yummy chilled and pared with fruit.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Brianna C.
Lima, OH
Not a fan! This tastes cheap. Granted it is a cheap wine but they offer nicer options around the same price with a better taste. This is ok for a very beginner that doesn't prefer a dry wine since this is a much sweeter dessert wine. Still only giving this 1 star because I wouldn't drink this because of the flavor when better moscato is on the market even at their current price point in my area.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?