BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely LOVE moscato and especially barefoot moscato! Anytime I'm in the mood for a drink I definitely go to my barefoot moscato. Unfortunately I'm out but will be getting another soon enough! I'd definitely recommend this drink and all others with barefoot! They're all good!
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine is SUPER sweet. Almost tastes like grape juice but I love it. The packaging is cool too and it is not expensive at all. I've actually found it on sale a few times too. I have bought and continue to buy this wine over and over. It's a favourite amongst me and my friends!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is definitely one of my favorite wines. Barefoot Moscato is a sweet light wine that is not overpowering. A lot of wines tend to be dry but this particular wine is sweet like fruit juice with a hint of alcohol. I like sweeter wines but this is the one that I go back to and bring to dinner events and is always a big hit!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This is a great wine for the price. It has a great taste and it is good to have on hand for when you have company over. The flavor is good, however it leaves me with a weird after taste that I don't get with other wines. I'm not a big wine drinker, but I would recommend this one.
Stacey P.
By far my favorite wine. Its sweet but not to sweet. For a cheap wine it has a really good taste. For any first time wine drinkers I'd like to recommend you chill it before you drink it. I've drank at both at room temp and chilled and its so much better chilled. Whites should be chilled and reds served at room temperature.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I love wine and this is my go to wine all the time! I love how sweet and light it taste. The price is great for the quality. Barefoot is a great brand and I love how so many stores cary their brand. My friends and I really enjoy their wine. I am never dissapointed. Highly recommend!!
Chelsea F.
Doraville , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
At first i was scared to buy it. I mean how good could a wine be at such a low price? But it was a stressful week and i needed something. I am so glad i chose to try this it is a perfect taste not too tart just sweet enough and the price (under $10) is a steal. It only got 4 stars cuz it still isn't my favorite moscato.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
A refreshing glass of Moscato on a cool summer night, or sitting indoors with a few of your favorite people, it pairs well with laughter, love, and cheese board. It's a celebratory drink, but you can choose to celebrate waking up or the birth of a dear friends new child.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
This stuff is awesome! Perfect amount of fizz and sweetness, but not overly sweet. A little lower alcohol content than others, but you won't really care because it's so good. A 1.5 liter will run you about $10-$11 and you can find it just about anywhere. Love this stuff.
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite barefoot wines! So crisp and sweet and refreshing an absolute fave in my household. I love mostly all of the wines and bubbly from Barefoot. I also love how affordable their prices are! I always buy a big bottle for less or about $20. And it never leaves me with a hangover headache feeling. The best !
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?