Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sofiya A.
Sofiya A.
Staten Island, NY

Moscato is the greatest wine ever. Great for all occasions. Sweet and refreshing.
Barefoot makes a lovely moscato that is crisp and delicious.
Morgan  S.
Morgan S.

My absolute favorite wine ever and such a decent price for the big bottle. I bring them to every event and people love it. Such a crisp taste.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH

I do prefer barefoot's pink moscato but I also love this. Great served chilled. Awesome taste, a little sweet but still good. Very affordable.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Baltimore, MDj

Moscato is my all time favorite. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite brand. it's delicious it's not too strong wind down its smooth and very tasty
Beth C.
Beth C.
Indianapolis, IN

Disgusting!!! It tasted like pure alcohol. My husband and I aren't into heavy alcohol and this is one moscato we didn't like at all!! FAIL!!!!
Alana S.
Alana S.
Rochester, MN

Barefoot Moscato is delicious and affordable! It's crisp and has great flavor and is great with dinner or as a treat after a long day at work!
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

So yummy! I absolutely love it! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend it to someone...worth every penny! :)
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY

A great wine that you can pick up from anywhere, it's also very cheap and affordable. It's nice a light and doesn't really have a wine taste.
Amy M.
Amy M.

I really love this wine it really tastes great and has a lovely crisp light taste to it. its also not pricey which makes it taste even better
Tammy U.
Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL

I love the sweet goodness of the Moscato. It's a nice cool crisp refreshing sipping wine. Best used while sitting poolside in the summertime.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?