Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This wasn't my favorite. The aftertaste was a bit dry for my liking. I only paid $5, so I wasn't too disappointed.
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA
Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
Sky R.
Sky R.
Fitchburg, MA
Hands down favorite wine! Sweet but not too sweet. A great way to unwind after a long day. Also great with dinner!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Fox River Grv, IL
Very sweet wine but I love it! It's great as a dessert wine. I also like to add strawberries to it sometimes. Yum!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Had a glass for New Years to welcome 2017
If you want something that wont get you buzzed these is the right bottle
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Love, love, love this crisp sweet wine! It's a great buy for the price and it pairs well with just about anything!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This is my favorite inexpensive wine, very fruity. I like to put olive gardens peach sangria syrup in it. So good!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
Sweet and refreshing. One of my top favorite wines to relax after dinner or with friends! Cheap and great tasting!
ramona s.
ramona s.
S Plainfield, NJ
Definitely one of my favorite's. Very refreshing and throwing a few strawberries in when drinking tastes so good.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
New Cumberland, PA
One of my all-time faves for moscato! Delicious and so refreshing! It's great for summer...or any time really :-)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?