BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Margaret K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This moscato is one of the best moscato wines you can find at your local store. I first discovered it few years back, and haven't dank any other kind since. Highly recommend!
Rosemary F.
Madisonville, TN
My favorite wine!! It's super sweet and juicy and it has a hint of carbonation which I love! My new replacement for desert!! We enjoy this just about every night at my house.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH
Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Jessica C.
Miami
While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect taste. I like my wine on the sweeter sid. It was great in a glass alone and mixed with juices for sangria. This is my go to brand for moscato not just for taste, but price as well.
Brandy B.
Frostburg, MD
This is really great wine. If you like sweet wines then this is the one for you. It's not too strong but just the right amount of sweetness. It also tastes better chilled.
Melissa M.
Love this stuff. My go to for any girls night and always such a hit. It's definitely not too sweet and I always make sure to get the biggest bottle because it'll go fast.
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Kelli M.
Kansas City, MO
great flavor. alcohol percentage is good. great cold or warm. one of my favorite go to's when i dont feel like reading a bottle to make sure it will be good. always have faith in this brand!
April B.
Powderly, KY
Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?