The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A good moscato for the price. Available nearly everywhere cheap wine is sold, and not overpoweringly sweet.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine for sure. I love the crisp, clean taste and it goes down so smoothly!
Loved thi swine, want to buy this one again soon!!!! I got it at Walmart. and Heb stores. it was very good.
This is my go-to drink. It is very light and fruity. It's the best tasting wine and it is very inexpensive.
Moscato is the best ever I love this brand as well! It's a little more expensive but worth it for the taste
So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
Barefoot moscato is an amazing wine !!! It's also very affordable but doesn't have that cheap wine taste!!!
Very peachy. Extremely sweet. Best as a dessert wine. Great to have for a classy night in with girlfriends.
Great wine and best paired with alfredo pasta with mushrooms! Serve chilled of course and at a great price.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos