Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
MacKenzie D.
MacKenzie D.

My first wine I ever tried and still has my heart. Barefoot wine knows what they are doing with this wine it is crisp fresh but also sweet!
Serena M.
Serena M.
Sylacauga, AL

This is the perfect wine for get togethers. Most people enjoy this wine with simple snakes. Not really a cheese wine. More of a fruit wine.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant , Mi

Love Barefoot Moscato! Perfect sparkling beverage on a warm summer night. It's also a good wine to mix into almost any Sangria recipe. Yum!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

A very light, fruity, refreshing wine. One of my favorite moscatos. It's very budget friendly and can be found at almost all liquor stores.
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA

I like my barefoot Moscatos on a hot summer day. well really any hot day. I feel it refreshes you and doesn't not get you buzzed right away
miriam b.
miriam b.

I'm a Moscato kinda girl. So when I'm in the mood for something close by I'll go to my nearest corner store. Since I know they carry this.
Mary H.
Mary H.
El Cajon, CA

Lovely Moscato! Fruity, sweet and light. I'm partial to wines that fall on the sweeter side of things, so this is great for me! Delicious.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
El Paso, TX

The absolute best summer time wine!! Add a little Ginger Ale, frozen peaches and strawberries and you have the perfect poolside beverage!!
Atenas P.
Atenas P.

I love this wine because it is very sweet and not strong, something that I could enjoy after work and without being hungover the next day.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV

Barefoot Moscato
This wine is so delish. It doesn't have a bitter taste it is great! Drink with a meal or alone it's just right.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now