Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Centerville, OH

So, this wine is my definite go to in terms of price, taste, and all around enjoyment I get from it. I love to have this on hand for parties or just after a long day at work. Don't let the price tag confuse you, this is a great quality wine! It's sweet and light and perfect for enjoying outside on your patio on a summers day!
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA

By far one of my top favorite wine's, I have a girls night once a month and this is a big buy for us. Im super lucky my wine and spirts store has a 2 pack of the 1.5 L bottles. Its my best friend and many of night I have finished a whole bottle myself.  Heres to a great bottle of wine and great friends to share it with.
Torie H.
Torie H.
Fort drum, NY

This is my everyday go to wine. The favor is on point. The color is awesome. It's a very solid Moscato. Barefoot Moscato is the wine that my husband introduced me to to start me on wine and is always my go to. Barefoot proved to me I love wine before it I hated wine and refused to try it but know I'm a regular wine drinker.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

This is definitely one of my favorite wines. Barefoot Moscato is a sweet light wine that is not overpowering. A lot of wines tend to be dry but this particular wine is sweet like fruit juice with a hint of alcohol. I like sweeter wines but this is the one that I go back to and bring to dinner events and is always a big hit!
Stacey P.
Stacey P.

By far my favorite wine. Its sweet but not to sweet. For a cheap wine it has a really good taste. For any first time wine drinkers I'd like to recommend you chill it before you drink it. I've drank at both at room temp and chilled and its so much better chilled. Whites should be chilled and reds served at room temperature.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorite barefoot wines! So crisp and sweet and refreshing an absolute fave in my household. I love mostly all of the wines and bubbly from Barefoot. I also love how affordable their prices are! I always buy a big bottle for less or about $20. And it never leaves me with a hangover headache feeling. The best !
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Atlanta, GA

At first i was scared to buy it. I mean how good could a wine be at such a low price? But it was a stressful week and i needed something. I am so glad i chose to try this it is a perfect taste not too tart just sweet enough and the price (under $10) is a steal. It only got 4 stars cuz it still isn't my favorite moscato.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY

This is one of the first wines I tried and it's still a favorite after so many years. It's sweet and bubbly wine that's very affordable. I pair it with everything being that I love it so much but it's especially great with fruits and mild cheeses. If they're ever out of stock try their pink moscato it's just as great.
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY

Literally the best wine to buy for college students! barefoot is decently cheap, sometimes you can even get them on sale! it goes down super nice and not too sweet. It's also light and refreshing. Pop it into the freezer for 30 minutes before you drink it, and throw some fruits in it, and BAM! PERFECT SUMMER DRINK !!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN

I absolutely love the Barefoot Wines! The Moscato both pink and white are delicious.  Also their Sangrias, Pinos and Chardonnay are amazing. I have tried all of them for both drinking and cooking with and they are all remarkably good. The prices are very reasonable so now anyone can enjoy a great bottle of wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?