4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I really don't drink BUT when I do this is the wine I always reach for, I love white wines and occasionally I will try red wine but this brand never does me wrong even though I am not a consistent wine connoisseur
This is my favorite wine. I don’t really like wine but this one is sweet enough that I can drink it like juice. A lot of my friends say it is too sweet but that is what I like about it. Is is also super affordable.
One of my fav drinks! This is very inexpensive and
tastes great! This wine will definitely sneak up on you and give a nice little
buzz. This wine is also good to make
Sangria or wine pops.
This is my go-to wine that I️ drink most often. It is very affordable and tastes delicious. I️ buy moscato in both regular and pink and my friends and I️ all love both of them. They are very sweet and refreshing!
My favorite over the top best after dinner wine. I drink this often. The flavors are just amazing. The sweet not dry and not bitter but just the write amount of sweet grape taste. Best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Affordable and yummy moscato! It’s one of my staple drinks. It tastes good, and unlike other wines, it’s pretty affordable! Which, if you can’t tell, is one of my favorite things about it! I would recommend!
This is one of my favorite wines because it’s sweet but still dry enough and you can’t beat the price. I’m not pretentious about wine at all so I don’t mind drinking the brands that are cheap and not fancy.
I always keep a bottle in the house. It’s perfect for a light drink in the summer, to mix a batch of white sangria, or even add it to a dish. Very sweet and slightly acidic makes it an easy One to drink.
Great wine! Sweet but not too sweet! Affordable and easy to find! Great for those who don’t typically like wine. I highly recommend it and buy it all the time. You can find it at any local grocery store!
Barefoot is my go to wine because not only is it sweet and delicious it is super affordable. Barefoot has a ton of different wines that are great. All of the different types of Moscato are so great.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos