BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I always get this kind because it’s literally sold everywhere as it’s dirt cheap. I like the sweeter white and blush wines. The only thing that stinks about this brand is that the sugar is so high and it gives you a nasty hangover.
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
For a cheap bottle of wine it honestly isn't bad. It's no where near amazing, but for the price I like to think it's good if you've had a stressful day at work and just need something cheap.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot wines are great for new wine drinkers. They taste very sweet and smooth. I love bringing bottles of this as gifts for college girls and dessert parties. I will be buying again!
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I am hanging out at home and want a bottle of wine this Moscato is my go to. It is $6-7 a bottle and is perfectly sweet with a smooth finish. I would recommend to any Moscato fans.
Diana S.
Chapel Hill, NC
As a college student on a budget Barefoot Moscato is a brand I buy quite often. It’s not the best moscato on the shelf but it has a refreshing and crispy taste and gives a nice buzz!
Carolina C.
Yum my favorite wine. I love to eat some wine with a lil bit of shrimp scampi. The wine has a very rich flavor. And did I mention it's so affordable. I drink a bottle every 2 weeks.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a delicious sweet wine then look no further. It has wonderful fruity undertones without the bitterness you get from most sweet wines. Very reasonably priced.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite whenever it comes to you and easy drinking wine. I have given these as gifts to a lot of people for Christmas and everybody seems to enjoy the barefoot Moscato as well.
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
A nice refreshing Moscato. Definitely can't beat the price. I've had better but if you are on a budget and not looking to spend a lot, this wine can't be beat. I would buy again.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Good for the price. Especially if you don't like a bitter or dry tasting wine. You can easily drink a whole bottle. Definitely choose this over others in the same price range.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?