BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Crystal H.
Rio Vista, CA
this wine is so sweet and robust i absoulutly love it. im a big fan of moscato in general but this particular brand definatly knows what there doing when it comes to moscato let alone there other wines are all also just fabulous. i highly recomend not only this brand but this flaver
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
This is always the best moscato to get for gifts for friends. Personally I enjoy this better than the pink moscato because it is less sweet and the pink one is a bit too sugary. It is extremely affordable and the packaging is awesome I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
i have to say- though i wont dare purchase a bottle of moscato because my taste in wine has heightened to more expensive bottles and flavors- this is definitely every first timers go to. its cheap and gets you the buzz u desire and of course goes down easy because of the sweetness!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This is a great wine for the price. It has a great taste and it is good to have on hand for when you have company over. The flavor is good, however it leaves me with a weird after taste that I don't get with other wines. I'm not a big wine drinker, but I would recommend this one.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA
Absolutely my favorite wine. I did not become a wine drinker until having this. Its fairly cheap which is good for my wallet. This is my go to drink for celebrations so i drink it at least once a month. I would definitely buy again and have gotten my friends to drink it as well.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
I am by no means a wine expert, the only wine that I do like is moscato. Barefoot's Moscato is a good one. I like their pink moscato the best though.

A little 411... I scanned the bar code on the back of my Liberty Creek Pink Moscato wine bottle and this popped up for it. Weird.
Natalie S.
I love this brand because it is perfect for all the broke college students (like myself). I always buy wine from this brand, and I really enjoy the moscato. I've recently switched to red wine, but when I use to drink white wine, I would always purchase this or the pink moscato.
Kylie K.
I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?