BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cynthia T.
I really don't drink BUT when I do this is the wine I always reach for, I love white wines and occasionally I will try red wine but this brand never does me wrong even though I am not a consistent wine connoisseur
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite wine. I don’t really like wine but this one is sweet enough that I can drink it like juice. A lot of my friends say it is too sweet but that is what I like about it. Is is also super affordable.
Angelique R.

One of my fav drinks! This is very inexpensive and
tastes great! This wine will definitely sneak up on you and give a nice little
buzz.  This wine is also good to make
Sangria or wine pops.

Erica P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go-to wine that I️ drink most often. It is very affordable and tastes delicious. I️ buy moscato in both regular and pink and my friends and I️ all love both of them. They are very sweet and refreshing!
Heidi S.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite over the top best after dinner wine. I drink this often. The flavors are just amazing. The sweet not dry and not bitter but just the write amount of sweet grape taste. Best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
Affordable and yummy moscato! It’s one of my staple drinks. It tastes good, and unlike other wines, it’s pretty affordable! Which, if you can’t tell, is one of my favorite things about it! I would recommend!
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
This is one of my favorite wines because it’s sweet but still dry enough and you can’t beat the price. I’m not pretentious about wine at all so I don’t mind drinking the brands that are cheap and not fancy.
Alyssa B.
Rome
I always keep a bottle in the house. It’s perfect for a light drink in the summer, to mix a batch of white sangria, or even add it to a dish. Very sweet and slightly acidic makes it an easy One to drink.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Great wine! Sweet but not too sweet! Affordable and easy to find! Great for those who don’t typically like wine. I highly recommend it and buy it all the time. You can find it at any local grocery store!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Barefoot is my go to wine because not only is it sweet and delicious it is super affordable. Barefoot has a ton of different wines that are great. All of the different types of Moscato are so great.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?