BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I'd never heard of, let alone, tried Moscato before I saw this at a friend's house one summer. I decided to try it and I've been hooked ever since. Of course, since first trying Moscato, I was out to try other brands and none of them have measured up to Barefoot Moscato. This one, I found, tastes the best. If you like a sweet wine, then this is for you... it's refreshing and light; just delicious.
Kourtney S.
Super affordable wine that is sweet but not too sweet. Sometimes moscatos can be way too sweet, but this one is pretty good. It's a good one to start with for anyone who is starting to drink wine because it won't have the bitterness of other types of wines and is also cheap so you won't feel like you wasted a bunch of money if you don't like it. It's super yummy chilled and pared with fruit.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Brianna C.
Lima, OH
Not a fan! This tastes cheap. Granted it is a cheap wine but they offer nicer options around the same price with a better taste. This is ok for a very beginner that doesn't prefer a dry wine since this is a much sweeter dessert wine. Still only giving this 1 star because I wouldn't drink this because of the flavor when better moscato is on the market even at their current price point in my area.
Bernadette H.
This is my go to wine. Moscato is a sweet wine and Barefoot really makes a great kind! It's perfect for when the girls come over for a wine and paint night. It is reasonably priced, especially for the great quality of it. I am a repeat buyer and I will continue to keep buying it.
Jennifer G.
Deltona, FL
This moscato by barefoot is a wine that awakens your palette after a good hearty dinner. It is a sweet dessert like wine that leaves you wanting another glass, if not the whole bottle.
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY
This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely LOVE moscato and especially barefoot moscato! Anytime I'm in the mood for a drink I definitely go to my barefoot moscato. Unfortunately I'm out but will be getting another soon enough! I'd definitely recommend this drink and all others with barefoot! They're all good!
Chloe M.
Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?