Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV
Very sweet, very light. Great with a meal or by its self. I definitely recommend pairing it with shrimp or chicken.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
This is a super sweet and bubbly wine. It's perfect for a party and for those who may not normally drink much wine.
Carli A.
Carli A.
This is not my favorite wine but it is my favorite cheap wine. If you don't wanna spend a lot of money this is good
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Iowa city, IA
Extremely cheap wine but in this case you don't get what you pay for. It's not too bad but it's also not too great.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA
This is amazing! I like the somewhat tangy taste of it and it is so refreshing! And you can't beat the price of it!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This wasn't my favorite. The aftertaste was a bit dry for my liking. I only paid $5, so I wasn't too disappointed.
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA
Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Good taste but a bit flat, it lacks flavor, prefer the pink moscato. Used it to make a white sangria , tasted good
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Fox River Grv, IL
Very sweet wine but I love it! It's great as a dessert wine. I also like to add strawberries to it sometimes. Yum!
Sky R.
Sky R.
Fitchburg, MA
Hands down favorite wine! Sweet but not too sweet. A great way to unwind after a long day. Also great with dinner!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?