BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kaila C.
Happy Hour Expert
I love moscato! I like my wine sweet, but not to sweet! For the price you can't beat it, super affordable, delicious taste, and overall a great bang for your buck!!
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Love love love this specific flavor from barefoot, i get all their mascotos, they come in big bottles and affordable prices. Definitely gets the job done when your craving some wine.
Tonya M.
Happy Hour Expert
I am writing this for my husband as he is a fan of this wine and sweeter wines. For him this is a wonderful sweet wine. One of his favorites. The price point and availability is very competitive.
Allison H.
I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
Neisha G.
Grand Ledge, MI
I really enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato. It has a nice, smooth flavor, and is much more pleasant to drink than some other brands. I have had other moscatos that were very bitter, but Barefoot was not. I will definitely recommend Barefoot Moscato to my friends.
Wren A.
I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I've had. It's good stuff. I don't drink it as much anymore because my tastes have become more sophisticated, but I'm sure I will again.
Randi Y.
Happy Hour Expert
Ohhh Barefoot. Ohhh moscato. The sweet beverage of my very recent youth. At $6 a bottle, you get what you pay for. It's definitely not a bad moscato, but it's definitely not as good as moscatos as cheap as $10-12. It does what it's supposed to--gets you drunk without breaking the bank. My only issue with this is that it's a cork! I do not expect cheap wine to have corks so that was a definite surprise on my first purchase and definitely sparked my creativity for cork removal sans corkscrew.
Danielle
My favorite wine. Pairs wonderfully with an episode of Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, or any other of your favorite dramas...

Crisp and sweet and delicious when chilled.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?