Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Alexcia A.
Alexcia A.

I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Crisp and sweet. This is one that I am eager to share with friends and family. Everyone can enjoy this one together, covers all tastes in wine.
Raïssa K.
Raïssa K.
Dallas, TX

It's not as sweet as other moscato wine, but it's Doable. The price also
Makes it better lol because sometimes I don't want to splurge on wine.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Not a fan of white white but this is a great bottle. Very smooth when chilled and has great taste. Makes the perfect drink for any dinner meal.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

This is by far my favorite wine and my go to barefoot knows what they are doing!! Highly reccommend. Light not to bubbly and perfect sweetness!
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

Not the best. I do not think it's sweet enough and it taste kinda flat. I'm not sure how to DID ribs but it's definitely not the top of my list
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

Honestly not worth it, even if it's cheap. It's so bubbly and carbonated that it doesn't even taste like real Moscato. Definitely not worth it.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA

Good tasting wine, not my go to all the time but when I'm at a store and this is what they have I will pick up a bottle since it's a good price
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

This is a great wine from Barefoot, it has the right amount of sweetness, and it's not too expensive. Will definitely purchase this wine again.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

This is my go to for wine! It's very refreshing with a few frozen berries thrown in! Will always be my favorite! Great taste even better price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?