Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX

This one is ok, sweet enough, but not the best, obviously the price has something to do with that. Overall not a bad choice for a sweet white
Amy M.
Amy M.

I really love this wine it really tastes great and has a lovely crisp light taste to it. its also not pricey which makes it taste even better
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY

A great wine that you can pick up from anywhere, it's also very cheap and affordable. It's nice a light and doesn't really have a wine taste.
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my favorite moscato! If you love sweet tasting wines you will love this! This tastes even better when served cold. Great summer drink
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.

This is a great wine to use as a mixer for drinks! We like to mix it with pink lemonade concentrate, Sprite and raspberries. It is AMAZING!!!
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX

This is my favorite wine. I always have a bottle in the fridge. Amazing taste. Not too strong and not too sweet. Just right. Worth the price.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Monroe, LA

Love this wine! It's my go to wine no matter the occasion. Whether it's a dinner, studying, or a movie night it will go great with any event.
Brittny R.
Brittny R.

It's a pretty sweet wine but not too overbearing. A wine I would like to drink with some friends and to not be paired up with something else.
Arieanna C.
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH

Im not a big wine drinker because i think a lot of them taste similar to beer, however i can drink a full bottle of this and still want more!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oswego, KS

Did not really like the taste of this wine. It was just not something I liked and I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'll stick to my red wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now