Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL

Hands down one of the best Moscato's for the price! Well rounded flavor. Very tasty and fruity wine. Never had a bad glass of wine from Barefoot!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock, Ne

I'm a sucker for a good moscato. And I don't believe that a 'good' wine is the more expensive kind. This is very nicely priced and taste awesome!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Lakeland, FL

Light, sweet Moscato. I call it my Tuesday wine... you can drink it on a weeknight and not feel too guilty! Great low price doesn't hurt, either.
Hillery G.
Hillery G.
Burlington , WV

I am not a big g wine drinker, a lot wine I have tried is to dry. But a friend of mine recently introduced me to this wine and I really enjoy it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

I was given this as a christmas present. It has a light sweet fruit taste to it. After a couple ounces I was feeling the effects. Love this wine.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love this wine. I'm not huge on red wine, so this white wine definitely hits the spot. It's sweet but it too sweet. Perfect for a summer party.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

A sweet wine! I'm into wine, but I typically go for a Riesling or Pinot Grigio if I'm choosing a white. For the price this is great dessert wine.
Mabely R.
Mabely R.

Ok wine if you stop at a corner store quickly instead of driving to the liquor store. This will do but it's taste is a bit bitter for my liking.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Elgin, IL

A great sweet wine! It's a light wine with plenty of flavor. Perfect for sitting in your backyard, entertaining friends. It's best when chilled.
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I love barefoot!! These are good quality wines at a low price. The moscato is one of my favorites. It is crisp and sweet with no bad aftertaste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?