Add a Photo

Photos (59)
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Crisp and sweet. This is one that I am eager to share with friends and family. Everyone can enjoy this one together, covers all tastes in wine.
Raissa K.
Raissa K.
Dallas, TX

It's not as sweet as other moscato wine, but it's Doable. The price also
Makes it better lol because sometimes I don't want to splurge on wine.
Sofiya A.
Sofiya A.
Staten Island, NY

Moscato is the greatest wine ever. Great for all occasions. Sweet and refreshing.
Barefoot makes a lovely moscato that is crisp and delicious.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Indianapolis, IN

Disgusting!!! It tasted like pure alcohol. My husband and I aren't into heavy alcohol and this is one moscato we didn't like at all!! FAIL!!!!
Morgan  S.
Morgan S.

My absolute favorite wine ever and such a decent price for the big bottle. I bring them to every event and people love it. Such a crisp taste.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Baltimore, MDj

Moscato is my all time favorite. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite brand. it's delicious it's not too strong wind down its smooth and very tasty
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH

I do prefer barefoot's pink moscato but I also love this. Great served chilled. Awesome taste, a little sweet but still good. Very affordable.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

So yummy! I absolutely love it! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend it to someone...worth every penny! :)
Alana S.
Alana S.
Rochester, MN

Barefoot Moscato is delicious and affordable! It's crisp and has great flavor and is great with dinner or as a treat after a long day at work!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

I love this. It is my been a long day at work need something to get me through wine. So SO SO SO good! Hands down! and very reasonable price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now