Add a Photo

Photos (64)
deanna e.
deanna e.
Middletown, DE
This wine was pretty good. The only thing I did not like about it was the aftertaste. The end tasted a little funny.
Ivonne A.
Ivonne A.
San Antonio, TX
Cheap, delicious, and gets the job done (if you know what I mean)! ;) Definitely my go-to wine when I'm on a budget.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
Love this moscato. It's the right amount of sweet. It's a nice go to when trying to unwind at the end of a long day.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Wine time late. Fighting with a loved one and getting better. Just needed relax ... Bottle nice and fits in the frig
Susan D.
Susan D.
Enola, PA
My favorite wine! It's light and a touch of fruity. I like to add frozen fruit to my glass. Great quality and price!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Another one of my favorites! Tastes great, it's crisp and delicious. Would definitely recommend to all wine drinkers
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
My favorite of the "lower tier" moscatos, because it tastes so good and is really easy to drink! Usually also cheap.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
My favorite moscato ever! Sweet, delicious, crisp, tasty. Affordable. Easy to find and buy at most stores around me.
Erica F.
Erica F.
This wine is perfect for drinking and making my white peach sangria!! I make it very often - it's a crowd favorite!!
Denise L.
Denise L.
I love the taste. It's not bitter. its the perfect sweet taste and that's exactly what I look for and like in wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?