Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Rensselaer, NY

This is inexpensive, but the taste is still great. It's more of a flat moscato, not airy or bubbley. It's great to use for sangria or wine slushies.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Blossvale, NY

Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! It taste amazing alone but isn't bad mixed with a variety of things or with sprite for a bit of a spritzer :)
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

This wine is crisp, sweet and refreshing. The price is always affordable so it is a staple in my pantry. The Moscato more than met my expectations.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

My go to wine store wine! I typically buy local but this is amazing for store bought! I like the pink and red also. Super affordable and delicious.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC

One of my go to brands is barefoot ! Their moscato is sweet and refreshing. It's best served chilled. It has a nice alcohol content and is smooth .
Cortney N.
Cortney N.

Love this wine. I have never been able to find a wine I love to drink but this has now become my go to. Love the taste it's not a harsh after taste
Denise A.
Denise A.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This works well for Christmas sangria , for the price point perfect for this .... I am not a moscato drinker but for this recipe it's a winner ...
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

I really love this wine, it's not too dry and has a sweet and light taste. It's perfect to share with friends in a picnic or in a sunny afternoon.
BreeAnna M.
BreeAnna M.
Candler, NC

It was fantastic my sister actually introduced me to this and I love it. There are different flavors and encourage you to try as many as you want.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL

Hands down one of the best Moscato's for the price! Well rounded flavor. Very tasty and fruity wine. Never had a bad glass of wine from Barefoot!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?