Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Hayleigh T.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
Super affordable moscato! Can get at any got very store or target type store. Many different wines in their selection
Betty S.
Betty S.
Sheridan, IN
This is one of the best wines I've found..sweet, treat to end the night...great taste for you wine drinkers .#contest
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
July 29, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my favorites. It's a great price, and it's sweet and crisp. I love the label, reminds me of the beach.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Relax time

This is a perfect wine for me to wind down with. Soak in a hot bubbly bath with a glass of this and enjoy.
Christina
Christina
Momence
Perfect if you have a sweet tooth when it comes to drinking... To me it's to sweet and gives a nice pounding headache
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA
I either drink this when I'm cooking are wen I get off of work and my kids r sleeping relax with a good glass of wine
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
My favorite of the "lower tier" moscatos, because it tastes so good and is really easy to drink! Usually also cheap.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
Love this moscato. It's the right amount of sweet. It's a nice go to when trying to unwind at the end of a long day.
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite wines to go to! It has great flavor not too sweet. The price point is great for this wine
Ivonne A.
Ivonne A.
San Antonio, TX
Cheap, delicious, and gets the job done (if you know what I mean)! ;) Definitely my go-to wine when I'm on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?