BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY
Este es mi vino FAVORITO!!!!Me encanta es tan suave el sabor baja bien no es amargo ni seco.Cada vez que quiero tomar vino este es mi GO jangueos en mi casa.Es bien barato y delicioso jajaja.Lleno mis expectativas.Se lo recomendaria acualquier amistad o familiar
Katy P.
Greenville, SC
This is my go-to favorite wine! I enjoy sweet wines, and this fits the bill perfectly. I always keep some in stock at home to have on hand to serve to guests that come over to visit. Everyone always enjoys it, remarking on the incredible flavor!
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
If you like sweet wines, you'll love this. It's perfect in the summer! If you're like me with a palette for something a little less sweet, you might want to try their bubbly red!
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine when it is is fresh. I only Eed a glass from time to time. If it is not used. That day, the entire taste changes. I typically only get one good glass out of an entire bottle.
Rebecca S.
Oxford, CT
I love sweet wine and this is exactly that! I also love how in expensive the product is so if I'm looking for a way to relax after a hard time but don't want to spend too much, this is it
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
Xuan C.
I'm not really a wine type of gal. I know shocker right?! But occasionally I like to buy a bottle or two and have it with my dinner. I always liked moscato because it's sweet. Barefoot is usually found in any grocery store and definitely is cheap! We get ours at the convenience store on base and it's only $4! Definitely sweet and good to go with dinner or sometimes we make a platter of cheese, crackers, and salami to go with it. Be sure to buy one or two bottles at a time because it'll be gone before you even realize it because it's that good for a cheap brand.
Christina D.
Happy Hour Expert
Not much of a wine drinker but this is a very affordable brand. A little too sweet for my personal liking but overall not bad. Almost all my friends who are wine drinkers have selected this one.
Kadiajah W.
One of my go to wines especially when making a white sangria m! Always sweet and always fresh never a disappointment when I grab a bottle of this! It isn't very expensive either for a small or bigger bottle it is very affordable.
Nikki B.
It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?