The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine! The price and the taste are both delish! I would love my fridge stocked full of it.. Mmmmmmm
Love that it's less than $20. it's perfect for hot summer nights on the patio or just hanging in with friends.
My favorite wine and for a good price. Sweet just how I want it. I look forward to drinking any barefoot wine.
Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
This wine is cheap but great. It is much too sweet for me but so many of my friends and family love this wine.
Seeet but not overwhelming. This is a cheap wine but o don't mind it. Worth my hangover I would purchase again
It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
This is good, but not great. I have had it a couple of times now and am left wanting a little more sweetness.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos