Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Not a fan of white white but this is a great bottle. Very smooth when chilled and has great taste. Makes the perfect drink for any dinner meal.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Saskatoon

I'm one of those freaks who prefer light/white wines over rich/red wines. Barefoot is my go-to wine; crisp, light, sweet but not overly sugary.
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

Not the best. I do not think it's sweet enough and it taste kinda flat. I'm not sure how to DID ribs but it's definitely not the top of my list
Christina M.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA

Good tasting wine, not my go to all the time but when I'm at a store and this is what they have I will pick up a bottle since it's a good price
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

This is by far my favorite wine and my go to barefoot knows what they are doing!! Highly reccommend. Light not to bubbly and perfect sweetness!
Maude G.
Maude G.
Montreal

Definitely my favorite Barefoot product! Fresh and sweet, prefect for the summer time! Even had it as a slush cooler everybody enjoyed it! Yum!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

This is a great wine from Barefoot, it has the right amount of sweetness, and it's not too expensive. Will definitely purchase this wine again.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Miramichi, New Brunswick, NB

I tried this wine based off an employees suggestion and I was not disappointed! Delicious and simple tasting, can't wait to buy another bottle!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

This is my go to for wine! It's very refreshing with a few frozen berries thrown in! Will always be my favorite! Great taste even better price!
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Crisp and sweet. This is one that I am eager to share with friends and family. Everyone can enjoy this one together, covers all tastes in wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now