Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

Excellent for the price. I have had moscatos I prefer to this, but if I need a $5 bottle, this is my go-to. Really nice with frozen berries.
Lyndsi D.
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM

For being so cheap, this wine is surprisingly good. It's my favorite brand of moscato. It's sweeter than yellowtail, and I like that aspect.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This is my go to wine! Cheap and perfectly sweet. When sitting by the pool on hot days I add some frozen fruit and its a perfect cool drink.
Amy R.
Amy R.

This is the best dessert wine - just sweet enough to balance any choice of dessert. It is delicious when used to make sangria as well. 10/10
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS

Favorite brand of inexpensive moscato by far. The name actually really grosses me out as well as the fact that there's a foot in the bottle.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

Simple and inexpensive. About $9 a bottle here in New York. The moscato is sweet and refreshing. I enjoy all the varieties of bare foot wine
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Yulee, FL

This is my go to white wine! It's sweet and refreshing, it's a great starter wine. Barefoot overall is a great brand and it's a great price!
Alina T.
Alina T.

This wine is so delicious and such a great price!! I never would have imagined that I could find a wine that I like this much for under $10!
Rochelle C.
Rochelle C.
Salem, OR

Sweet wine that tastes delicious with dessert. A glass is all you need to take you away for a few minutes to that long needed vacation spot
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH

Cheap and syrupy sweet. If you like wine that tastes more like juice then drink this. It's usually a crowd-pleaser among non-wine drinkers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now