Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jenna G.
Jenna G.

Mmmmmm!!! One of my favorite wines. This one makes it nearly impossible to not finish the bottle. I really enjoy cooking with this wine as well.
Alexcia A.
Alexcia A.

I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
Sammy-Jo W.
Sammy-Jo W.

My favourite wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness without being too sweet. If you don't like the dry wines, then you'll love this one
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I love barefoot!! These are good quality wines at a low price. The moscato is one of my favorites. It is crisp and sweet with no bad aftertaste.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

Honestly not worth it, even if it's cheap. It's so bubbly and carbonated that it doesn't even taste like real Moscato. Definitely not worth it.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Not a fan of white white but this is a great bottle. Very smooth when chilled and has great taste. Makes the perfect drink for any dinner meal.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Saskatoon

I'm one of those freaks who prefer light/white wines over rich/red wines. Barefoot is my go-to wine; crisp, light, sweet but not overly sugary.
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

Not the best. I do not think it's sweet enough and it taste kinda flat. I'm not sure how to DID ribs but it's definitely not the top of my list
Christina M.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA

Good tasting wine, not my go to all the time but when I'm at a store and this is what they have I will pick up a bottle since it's a good price
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

This is by far my favorite wine and my go to barefoot knows what they are doing!! Highly reccommend. Light not to bubbly and perfect sweetness!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now