Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

Not the best. I do not think it's sweet enough and it taste kinda flat. I'm not sure how to DID ribs but it's definitely not the top of my list
Christina M.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA

Good tasting wine, not my go to all the time but when I'm at a store and this is what they have I will pick up a bottle since it's a good price
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH

I do prefer barefoot's pink moscato but I also love this. Great served chilled. Awesome taste, a little sweet but still good. Very affordable.
Sofiya A.
Sofiya A.
Staten Island, NY

Moscato is the greatest wine ever. Great for all occasions. Sweet and refreshing.
Barefoot makes a lovely moscato that is crisp and delicious.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Rochester, MN

Barefoot Moscato is delicious and affordable! It's crisp and has great flavor and is great with dinner or as a treat after a long day at work!
Morgan  S.
Morgan S.

My absolute favorite wine ever and such a decent price for the big bottle. I bring them to every event and people love it. Such a crisp taste.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

So yummy! I absolutely love it! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend it to someone...worth every penny! :)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Baltimore, MDj

Moscato is my all time favorite. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite brand. it's delicious it's not too strong wind down its smooth and very tasty
Beth C.
Beth C.
Indianapolis, IN

Disgusting!!! It tasted like pure alcohol. My husband and I aren't into heavy alcohol and this is one moscato we didn't like at all!! FAIL!!!!
Arieanna C.
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH

Im not a big wine drinker because i think a lot of them taste similar to beer, however i can drink a full bottle of this and still want more!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now