BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of this moscato. Don't get me wrong I'm all about sweet wines and I usually love Moscatos, but this one by barefoot is sooo sweet, waayyy too sugary tasting. Barely can be considered wine. It pretty much tastes like liquid sugar with a slight wine after taste. If that's your thing by all means, but I definitely won't be drinking this again.
Jissenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoyed this bottle of wine a couple of days ago. I was looking for my usual bottle of Moscato Rose but they were all out. I ended up picking this bottle up and a Pinot Grigio by Cavit. The Pinot was ok but this Moscato was amazing and affordable it's actually cheaper then my usual bottle. Anyway so I went back and bought like 3 more because my 2 sisters are coming down for the holidays so we'll be drinking this and of course my favorite veuve clicquot and listen to our 90's music ;)
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot moscato and the pink moscato are probably my favorites out of what the brand has to offer. It's super cheap and makes for a fun girls night in. My mom and I always enjoy a bottle when we go to paint night. I like the sweeter wines so if that's what you enjoy too I highly recommend it. If you prefer the dark, dry wines this definitely isn't for you.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Mascato, I have tried a lot of brands of Mascato and I will say that Barefoot is my ultimate favorite one. I like the white, red and I just had the pink Mascato from barefoot and I think that is my FAVORITE. If you have not try the pink Mascato and you like Mascato try it!! ITS AMAZING!!
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
Barefoot Moscato is definitely the best value you're going to get for your buck. Having tried other brands of moscato in this price range, I think this particular bottle has a great taste that always keeps me coming back for more. If your price range is a little more $10+ then I would encourage you to go for a nicer bottle but this moscato tastes great all the same. I would definitely recommend this product.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
I love going to the store and getting Barefoot moscato, what I love about it is the yummy sweet flavor. I'm not a big fan of bitter or dry wine. I have tried many moscato's and this is in my top 5. I like putting it in the fridge and serve it with a mix of strawberries, rasberries, and pineapple in it. it's so yummy, after your done with your drink the fruit is infused with the moscato and its so good! Love it with friend's on a hot summer day or when I come home from a long day.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
This is my favorite brand of wine...it comes in many different flavor and goes well with anything! Great to bring along to a party as a gift also. Great price to so I recommend buying a couple bottles at a time...you never know when you will need wine!
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I LOVE this Moscato! I am not a huge fan of wine in general but I find myself loving this! It is delicious by itself of you can make a delicious Sangria. One bottle of Barefoot Moscato, some peach schnapps, and some lemon-lime soda. Top with some peach and frozen orange slices and OH BOY you are in for a fun night!
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
This is my husbands favorite wine. I tend to prefer darker wines but this Moscato is one that I can drink with my husband who typically does not prefer wine over a beer. I think it is great for the price and we tend to buy this when we are having company over because it is pretty universally liked.
Crystal G.
Knoxville, Tn
My husband and I love this Moscato. Barefoot is one of our favorites. It's affordable, sweet and never dry. It pairs well with everything from cheeses to desserts. Barefoot moscato is perfect for anyone trying wine for the first time. It's also priced right. It's got a high quality taste with a price that's easy on the wallet. This is a wine that we drink often and prefer over some more expensive options.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?