Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Emina M.
Emina M.
Saint Louis, MO
My go-to wine for a fun night wit girls or just a relaxing night in. The sweetness is just right and not overwhelming.
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California
After a long week of work, I love popping open this moscato for a little relaxation. I love the bubbles and the taste.
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
Etowah
I don't drink wine too often but I love he barefoot Moscato. It has the sweet taste to it and doesn't burn going down.
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this drink. The only thing I drink whenever I want wine haven't found anything to replace this . Nice and sweet
Jen M.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA
I love white wine... this brand makes it a little 2 sweet for my taste. The red Moscato is a little on the drier side.
lori T.
lori T.
Southington, CT
Just tried barefoot Moscato for the first time,
I was really impressed, flavor was wonderful, and the price was great!
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing tasting!!! one of my favorites
i drink it almost all the time. match good with desserts, and also barbeque!!!
Hayleigh T.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
Super affordable moscato! Can get at any got very store or target type store. Many different wines in their selection
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Relax time

This is a perfect wine for me to wind down with. Soak in a hot bubbly bath with a glass of this and enjoy.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
July 29, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my favorites. It's a great price, and it's sweet and crisp. I love the label, reminds me of the beach.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?