Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

My all time favorite! Barefoot is by far the best out of any brand of moscato. This is my go to light and refreshing, I like that it's not too sweet.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ

I just LOVE this wine. It's my favorite, the sweetness and crisp flavor just linger in your mouth. I buy it all the time and the price is just right!
Laura B.
Laura B.
oakdale, CA

Love the taste of this wine , it is soo refreshing and yet so nicely scented. It does have an affordable price , bought it at a local grocery store .
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Metamora, IL

This reminds me of College. This is GREAT wine at a GREAT cost! Always crisp and fresh and great for a hot summer night with the girls or your hunny!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD

This is my go to wine. I can't drink most red wines or certain alcohol because my body reacts to them in a negative way. But I just love this stuff!!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, In

Moscato is my favorite wine and this one isn't bad at all. Out of the ones in this same price range this is probably the best. It's very affordable.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Good stuff. A very affordable bottle of Moscato, with a crisp taste. Honestly, it's good enough that I could've enjoyed the entire bottle on my own.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

I was finally able to taste this wine around Thanksgiving!

I loved it!

It has been pear undertones, it goes down easy and it is best served chilled!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Rensselaer, NY

This is inexpensive, but the taste is still great. It's more of a flat moscato, not airy or bubbley. It's great to use for sangria or wine slushies.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Blossvale, NY

Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! It taste amazing alone but isn't bad mixed with a variety of things or with sprite for a bit of a spritzer :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?