Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Mabely R.
Mabely R.

Ok wine if you stop at a corner store quickly instead of driving to the liquor store. This will do but it's taste is a bit bitter for my liking.
Alexcia A.
Alexcia A.

I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I love barefoot!! These are good quality wines at a low price. The moscato is one of my favorites. It is crisp and sweet with no bad aftertaste.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

This is a great wine from Barefoot, it has the right amount of sweetness, and it's not too expensive. Will definitely purchase this wine again.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA

Good tasting wine, not my go to all the time but when I'm at a store and this is what they have I will pick up a bottle since it's a good price
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Crisp and sweet. This is one that I am eager to share with friends and family. Everyone can enjoy this one together, covers all tastes in wine.
Raissa K.
Raissa K.
Dallas, TX

It's not as sweet as other moscato wine, but it's Doable. The price also
Makes it better lol because sometimes I don't want to splurge on wine.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

This is by far my favorite wine and my go to barefoot knows what they are doing!! Highly reccommend. Light not to bubbly and perfect sweetness!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

This is my go to for wine! It's very refreshing with a few frozen berries thrown in! Will always be my favorite! Great taste even better price!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

Honestly not worth it, even if it's cheap. It's so bubbly and carbonated that it doesn't even taste like real Moscato. Definitely not worth it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now