BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Eleni P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I could probably finish a whole bottle of this by myself! It's soooo good and sweet! If you don't like sweet stuff then this probably isn't for you because I'm sure some people would argue it's too much, but I absolutely love it! Plus I love champagne in general because the carbonation just adds a little more oomph to the drink! I would definitely use this for girls night or parties!
Eva M.
This. This is that good 'ish. Like.. drink a whole bottle because it tastes so dang good and wake up the next day not so good. It's such a good price and the taste is great if you like sweeter wines which I personally do. Bubbly in all the right ways. For $10, what do you have to lose? Maybe some dignity if you drink too much of it but hey, YOLO.
Niki R.
I love Moscato wine. I've tried several different brands of Moscato but Barefoot is one of my favorites. It has a very nice and lightly sweet taste in my opinion. I also LOVE the price. A large bottle of Barefoot Moscato is really affordable at just about every store that I have ever bought wine at. My husband loves it too!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Yum, this wine is my absolute favorite! In the past, I couldn't really find a wine I enjoyed. Most of the time, I found wines way too dry and definitely not to my liking. However, after trying Barefoot Moscato, it is now my favorite type of wine! It is crisp, refreshing and provides just the right amount of sweetness I'm looking for! I like that it doesn't taste heavy and is good to drink chilled or at room temperature, though I do prefer chilled.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the first wines I tried and it's still a favorite after so many years. It's sweet and bubbly wine that's very affordable. I pair it with everything being that I love it so much but it's especially great with fruits and mild cheeses. If they're ever out of stock try their pink moscato it's just as great.
Sami V.
I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This is a wonderful moscato. Sweet but not sickeningly sweet. Not to mention that this is my main go to, not because of the taste, but because it is a great deal.
Ambar V.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Moscato. My boyfriend and I have been trying out different types of wines and moscatos. This brand is pretty good, but as far as moscato's go, Yellow Tail has been my favorite. It's sweeter than most typical wines. We're not fans of bitter or dry wines, so when we found these we knew this was what we were going to stick with. This brand is pretty delicious, we finished the bottle, but i just found Yellow Tail to be sweeter. Moscato is good for an every day wine, or even a girls night in!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?