BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Courtney A.
This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Good wine. On the sweet side of wines but def not the sweetest. Has more savory notes. Good value for the price. Usually on a good sale at the local state stores. Would def recommend to anyone!
Kee R.
This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I love everything about a great moscato! Barefoot has a great moscato. It's inexpensive and so delicious. I repurchase often anymore!if you like moscato, at least try once.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite wine! It doesn't taste like wine at all and it's so affordable..I buy it at SAMs because it's cheaper there...I would definitely recommend trying this!
Danessa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Looking for an inexpensive bottle of wine that taste decent, this would be the go to. Is not as sweet and smooth as other brands but still taste fairly good. Not too bad for $8 bottle of wine.
Andrea F.
Pretty decent inexpensive wine. Easy grab and go and I can find pretty much anywhere for a quick purchase. The taste is sweet but doesn't taste terrible for an inexpensive wine.
Naishly G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love it. Taste so sweet especially if you do not like drinking alcohol and want something that prob tastes like juice or maybe like a sparkling drink you'd love this the only wine I'd drink.
Tanya M.
Greentown, PA
My go to wine for my signature sangria recipes. I live the way flavors play off this wine and it's great alone. The price is another awesome part and there are often specials
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?