Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

A sweet wine! I'm into wine, but I typically go for a Riesling or Pinot Grigio if I'm choosing a white. For the price this is great dessert wine.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock , Ne

I'm a sucker for a good moscato. And I don't believe that a 'good' wine is the more expensive kind. This is very nicely priced and taste awesome!
Tiana W.
Tiana W.
Red Deer

Very easy drinking and sweet =)
Goes down like juice, definitely worth its value.
Highly recommend, either for drinking alone or with spicy food.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

I was given this as a christmas present. It has a light sweet fruit taste to it. After a couple ounces I was feeling the effects. Love this wine.
Meagon O.
Meagon O.

Such a delicious moscato. it has a crisp sweet flavor. perfect for a warm summer day. it mixes great with raspberry juice and a splash of sprite
Angela V.
Angela V.

Yum! A very sweet wine with great flavor. I don't like it with food, more of an after dinner drink. Super fun for summertime front porch sipping
Mabely R.
Mabely R.

Ok wine if you stop at a corner store quickly instead of driving to the liquor store. This will do but it's taste is a bit bitter for my liking.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Elgin, IL

A great sweet wine! It's a light wine with plenty of flavor. Perfect for sitting in your backyard, entertaining friends. It's best when chilled.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.

Mmmmmm!!! One of my favorite wines. This one makes it nearly impossible to not finish the bottle. I really enjoy cooking with this wine as well.
Alexcia A.
Alexcia A.

I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now