This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So sweet but so good. Love eating with grapes and cheese. So affordable and can get a big or small bottle
This is a must on our ladies, friends, family or just because night. I always have at least 5 in my house
I love this. This is one of my favorite low prices wines. I have one in my wine rack at this very minute.
Love this wine it's the best it's sweet just like I like it . Its not bitter at all nice for summer time.
I'm completely in love with this wine. It's a great value an yummy. Not expensive in any way full bottle
Moscato it my favorite wine and barefoot always has sales this is one of my go to wines after a long day
This is a sweet tasting wine with a low out of pocket cost! It is my go to wine for any evening sipping!
Slight sweetness...very light. If your a lover of white sweet wines, this will easily become a favorite!
One of my favorite wines, it is not expensive but doesn't taste like it. Very sweet, a good summer wine.
My favorite wine i enjoy it nce in a while love the crispt taste of peach omg i just love bearfoot wines
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos