Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Franklin, IN

I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Midland, TX

Barefoot moscato is so sweet and juicy! You can't say no to buying more. I have drank this for awhile now. It's the best priced and best tasting moscato
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC

Best bang for your buck. i drink barefoot all the time. i esp love the green moscato because it's sweet and not overly sweet, but still crisp and tangy.
jasmin c.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA

When I can't afford an expensive wine this is my go to. Seriously it's still very good. I keep at least one bottle of this just in case of an emergency.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH

Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
Tesa S.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI

The best cheap bottle of wine you can buy! Sweet, fruity, and refreshing! If you are looking for a good sangria wine, this could be the bottle for you!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot is reasonably priced and has a very good flavor. A red velvet cupcake makes it even better! This is a great wine!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

This is my favorite wine! It's affordable & it's delicious. I've tried other brands but for some reason Barefoot seems to be what I reach for the most.
jessica m.
jessica m.

Barefoot wines rarely disappoint, and this is no exception. Great for a relaxing evening outdoors with friends, or reading alone on a summer afternoon.
Marija L.
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI

Moscato is my favorite wine because it's so light and fruity and goes great with any meal. Barefoot is such a cheap price without compromising flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?