Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Denise A.
Denise A.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This works well for Christmas sangria , for the price point perfect for this .... I am not a moscato drinker but for this recipe it's a winner ...
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

I really love this wine, it's not too dry and has a sweet and light taste. It's perfect to share with friends in a picnic or in a sunny afternoon.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Lakeland, FL

Light, sweet Moscato. I call it my Tuesday wine... you can drink it on a weeknight and not feel too guilty! Great low price doesn't hurt, either.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock , Ne

I'm a sucker for a good moscato. And I don't believe that a 'good' wine is the more expensive kind. This is very nicely priced and taste awesome!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

I was given this as a christmas present. It has a light sweet fruit taste to it. After a couple ounces I was feeling the effects. Love this wine.
Hillery G.
Hillery G.
Burlington , WV

I am not a big g wine drinker, a lot wine I have tried is to dry. But a friend of mine recently introduced me to this wine and I really enjoy it!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Minneapolis, MN

Super sweet wine. great for drinking without food and for a girl night/party time. It also tastes great in sangria. It is cheap and easy to find.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

A sweet wine! I'm into wine, but I typically go for a Riesling or Pinot Grigio if I'm choosing a white. For the price this is great dessert wine.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love this wine. I'm not huge on red wine, so this white wine definitely hits the spot. It's sweet but it too sweet. Perfect for a summer party.
Mabely R.
Mabely R.

Ok wine if you stop at a corner store quickly instead of driving to the liquor store. This will do but it's taste is a bit bitter for my liking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now