BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Robert M.
Saint Augustine, FL
One of my wife's favorites. Great value for the price. We normally purchase ours at Walmart since their price is good. Its surprisingly tasty for the price. We will continue buying it for sure.
Courtney A.
This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Naishly G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love it. Taste so sweet especially if you do not like drinking alcohol and want something that prob tastes like juice or maybe like a sparkling drink you'd love this the only wine I'd drink.
Sydni C.
Falkville, AL
I am in loooooove with this wine!!! I have tried many different types of wine and for this one to be as cheap as it is it's wonderful. I love the taste, the price, and everything about it. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Andrea F.
Pretty decent inexpensive wine. Easy grab and go and I can find pretty much anywhere for a quick purchase. The taste is sweet but doesn't taste terrible for an inexpensive wine.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Danessa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Looking for an inexpensive bottle of wine that taste decent, this would be the go to. Is not as sweet and smooth as other brands but still taste fairly good. Not too bad for $8 bottle of wine.
Tanya M.
Greentown, PA
My go to wine for my signature sangria recipes. I live the way flavors play off this wine and it's great alone. The price is another awesome part and there are often specials
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love the Barefoot Moscato especially the sweet and crisp flavors that come bursting through. Nothing beats a chilled glass while curled up on the couch next to the one you live.
Kylie F.
Sudlersville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I will always buy barefoot wine! It's cheap and the best taste to me! I love he moscato it's very sweet and pairs perfectly with any meal. It's available everywhere and is a great smooth taste!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?