Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Knoxville , TN
This stuff is so good! My husband laughs every time I buy it but I seriously love it. It's probably my favorite wine :)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
I love this Moscato. It's just sweet enough!! It has a little bit of bite to it that balances well with the sweet tasye.
Emily F.
Emily F.
michie, TN
My most favorite wine of all, not too strong but sweet with a nice taste, not bitter but crisp. it'd a near perfect wine
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
London, KY
I love sweet wines. Barefoot wines are one of my favorites. I haven't found one I don't like but Moscato is my favorite.
Annie H.
Annie H.
I love this brand...it's affordable and delicious...this moscato is great in a spritzer and over ice. Great summer wine.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
One of my all time favorite wines! I'm not one for bitter red wine. It's perfectly sweet, and goes down nice and smooth!
Vivian K.
Vivian K.
i love this wine it's so sweet, one of my favorite wines and cheap, i will buy boxes of it when i go to the liquor store
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.
If you can't find the yellowtail moscato than this one is just as good! Just make sure it's chilled before you drink it.
Ana N.
Ana N.
Orlando, FL
Most people like the pink moscato but I prefer white. Good price, simple choice if you're just starting out with wines.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Pendergrass, Ga
One of the very first wines i started drinking!!! I love it. Its light and has a fruity taste to it... BEST when cold!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?