Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Rensselaer, NY

This is inexpensive, but the taste is still great. It's more of a flat moscato, not airy or bubbley. It's great to use for sangria or wine slushies.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Blossvale, NY

Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! It taste amazing alone but isn't bad mixed with a variety of things or with sprite for a bit of a spritzer :)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Good stuff. A very affordable bottle of Moscato, with a crisp taste. Honestly, it's good enough that I could've enjoyed the entire bottle on my own.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

This wine is crisp, sweet and refreshing. The price is always affordable so it is a staple in my pantry. The Moscato more than met my expectations.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC

One of my go to brands is barefoot ! Their moscato is sweet and refreshing. It's best served chilled. It has a nice alcohol content and is smooth .
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

My go to wine store wine! I typically buy local but this is amazing for store bought! I like the pink and red also. Super affordable and delicious.
Cortney N.
Cortney N.

Love this wine. I have never been able to find a wine I love to drink but this has now become my go to. Love the taste it's not a harsh after taste
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Houston, TEXAS

Was my must have at dinner during my undergrad years. Only thing stopping me now is my 2 year old wanting to try everything. Refreshing and crisp.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This works well for Christmas sangria , for the price point perfect for this .... I am not a moscato drinker but for this recipe it's a winner ...
Jody B.
Jody B.
bayville, nj

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I buy Barefoot Moscato all the time and I love it. It is reasonably prices too. I like the taste of this one.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now