Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I am a huge white wine fan and I absolutely love this wine. It's not too sweet and not to dry. It's a perfect balance. Very crisp when it is chilled. It goes great with a turkey dinner say, or just drinking a bottle of wine after a rough week ;) it's very light and easy drinking too. Very affordable and for first time wine goers this is a great option
Paige L.
Paige L.
Barrière

Good. I would definitely buy a bottle again. The taste was great and I didn't find it too sweet
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.

This moscato is fantastic; one of my favorites. A really nice taste and a really great price.
Kayra C.
Kayra C.

Barefoot is the best! Love the taste and the Barefoot pink champagne is my ultimate favorite!
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC

Can't beat the price on this one. This was my valentines day choice, and coincidentally it also goes really well into cooking! It is on the sweeter side, but not too sweet.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Dorchester, Ontario

This wine is unbelievably sweet. A bit too much for my liking. I would just stick to one glass of this type of wine.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales

Go to wine for girls night in! Love Love Love it. Wouldn't make it through college without it!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I was not a huge fan of wine because it was either too dry or too sweet, but I found Barefoot. Let me say I love this brand, perfect, yummy, and price is great!
Nika S.
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB

If you don't normally like the taste of wine, give this a try. It's sweet, refreshing, a little bubbly and is does not have a harsh wine taste. Another advantage is that barefoot won't break your budget. It's a good wine for any newbie looking to try white wines.
Christine C.
Christine C.

Love the fresh fruity taste of this wine! Just the right amount of sweetness and not too dry. Priced just right too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now