Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ann A.
Ann A.
Sterling Hts, MI

I love Moscato in general, it is my favorite type of wine. I typically get Barefoot because it's so good and cheap!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ

Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Cerima T.
Cerima T.
Albany, NY

This is my absolute favorite Moscato! Great for a nice relaxing Friday after work. I would definitely recommend everyone try this at least once and its very affordable.
Stormi L.
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS

Delicious and affordable, you can find this amazing wine at your local liquor store! Don't let the look fool you! It is really good with bbq!
chrystal M.
chrystal M.
Muskegon, MI

Not only is it a cheaper wine but it also is one of my favorites.
I could go through a cpl bottles of this pretty fast. :)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Coweta, OK

This is by far the best Moscato I have tried. The price is extremely reasonable and the taste is so light and perfect! The pink is just as good and even the bubbly is great for a champagne subsitute
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL

This is my go to wine. It's cheap. Smooth. Goes great with just about anything. I love it chilled. It's easy to find as well.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hamilton, NJ

On the lower priced end of Moscatos, Barefoot is an acceptable choice. If you really love your moscato though, you may find it too sweet and not crisp enough.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

Im not a huge white wine fan but i LOVE barefoots moscato. SO YUM!
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Surrey

I have been a big fan of moscatos in the summer - tried to get a few different brands.
The Barefoot Moscato was VERY sweet and didn't have too much of the frizzy taste.
Haven't bought it again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now