Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brie B.
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
This is a great drink for the summer when it's hot outside and you're having a few friends over but it is so sweet, I could never recommend having more than two glasses. The price isn't bad though and if you prefer sugary wines, you would likely enjoy this.
Charity B.
Charity B.
Oxford, NY
By far my absolute favor it wine. We usually buy two to three bottles a month. If sweet wines are something you enjoy then this one is definitely for you. I personally like it chilled. This is my go too wine for everything.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
North Bay, Ontario
Delicious wine. Fruity moscato. High alcohol percentage. First time purchasing this moscato. Compares to Jacobs Creek white moscato. Affordable. Can't remember how much I paid for it at Sobey's. I would possibly buy it again.
marie w.
marie w.
limerick ireland
Great tasting and very smooth.. actually preferred drinking it very cold. If you lol a nice glass of wine that's not too expensive this would ve perfect 🍷 Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Red Deer
this stuff is delicious its so light and sweet! be careful mixing with other drinks though i drank a whole bottle of this and fireball and had the worst hangover ever the next morning haha
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Two words.. so good. I love mixing this with some Sprite and making spritzers. I often make cocktails when I'm entertaining for dinner parties. I purchased it at my local liquor store. Overall I would rate it 10/10.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Swainsboro, GA
I think one of my very first taste of Moscato was by this brand. Packing is very nice. The flavor is very good. Love the sweet taste. As for price, well it is on the higher end of what I would like to pay for a wine.
Brady B.
Brady B.
Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Barefoot moscato is my favorite wine!! It has a great flavor and is the perfect sweetness! The price on this wine is completely affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Princeton, BC
My favorite Moscato, my family and I are hooked onto this Moscato. I couldn't have asked for a better wine. I've turned known wine drinkers into wine drinkers drinking this wine
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Toronto, ON
Just had this wine last night after repurchasing several times! Sweet and crispy, a great choice everyone will love. can't go wrong with it! Also it is very affordable
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?