BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I loved moscato before they wrote hip hop songs about it and everyone started drinking it. It's always been a favorite of mine because it is smooth and sweet. I like Barefoot because all of their products are reasonably priced and have great flavor.
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Amanda Y.
One of my favorite wines by far! For a cheap priced wine this is good stuff. Barefoot had a lot of good ones!
Christina M.
Brick, Nj
It's a little sweet for me but it does make a good sangria when mixed with peach stole!!
Sarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
felecia g.
Happy Hour Expert
I was so unhappy with this moscato! I was expecting it to taste better, but it was awful! Id drink this if it was a last resort. I like the moscato from the olive garden wayyy better! It comes in a dark green bottle and has a coppery orange lid. Around where I live, I can buy the same exact one in the store or liquor store for only 10$ and it costs 22$ at the olive garden, plus they have to open to sell it to you before you take it home. Highly suggest this moscato over barefoot moscato.
Jessica W.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is great because it's light and easy to drink. It's the perfect moscato for those just starting to get into this drink.
kalynn h.
Springtown, TX
I suggest buying two bottles at a time. It ruins the moment when you have a sad empty wine bottle and sad empty glass :)
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Jessica K.
I love Moscato and Barefoot Cellars offers quality wine at an affordable price. While not my absolute favorite it's a good bottle!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?