Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

Great wine, not very expensive! It's a good smooth wine, and very popular.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Calgary, AB, AB

For a Moscato this is definitely one of my favorites. I also love the fact that are inexpensive at 9.95$ CDN. Makes it so anyone can drink it and try it. The price makes it a lot more appealing to me as well when I am experimenting with food and I don't feel bad when I screw up a dish or burn it. The flavors great and I would definitely recommend it!
Katie V.
Katie V.

I love sweet wines and mostly buy riesling. I saw this Barefoot Moscato and thought I would give it a try. I found it sweet, crisp and refreshing. I also loved the price, it compares to more expensive sweet rieslings, I will be buying this one again.
Viktoria A.
Viktoria A.
Montreal, Quebec

I love this wine. It costs me around $12 for a bottle and it tastes great. As a college student, I am on a budget and I love the fact that I can buy cheap wine and not have it taste cheap!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Toronto, ON

If you need a light summer wine, this is the one you need to pick up. Light fruity notes, a bit sweet & oh so refreshing!
Magee T.
Magee T.

This wine is so good. If you like a nice sweet wine, this is the one for you. Highly recommend this. Buy it all the time!
Leigh T.
Leigh T.
APO, AP

When hosting dinner parties or girls nights its always fun to have a pretty sparkling wine spritzer in a pitcher to enjoy. This moscato may not be my favorite in taste but it is affordable and perfect to use in punches, cocktails and spritzers.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Peterborough, Ontario

I love this wine. It is VERY sweet, not dry at all. It has a very high sugar content that gives you a terrible hangover headache, but it is worth it. I sometimes cut it with juice or perrier to make it less sweet. I like to drink it with lots of ice.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
calgary, alberta

I would highly recommend anything this brand makes. It is so yummy and it's at a reasonable price too.
Rena A.
Rena A.
Fountain, CO

This wine is so good! Moscato is one of my favorite wines because it has a light and fruity flavor. Its also really good for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now