Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nika S.
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB

If you don't normally like the taste of wine, give this a try. It's sweet, refreshing, a little bubbly and is does not have a harsh wine taste. Another advantage is that barefoot won't break your budget. It's a good wine for any newbie looking to try white wines.
Christine C.
Christine C.

Love the fresh fruity taste of this wine! Just the right amount of sweetness and not too dry. Priced just right too.
Aliza C.
Aliza C.

Great affordable Moscato! Perfect for the summer! Just the right amount of sweetness! Make sure to get more than one, it goes quickly!
Derek L.
Derek L.
Montréal

A light white wine with a very sweet and fruity taste. Its a great choice for someone who's just starting to get into white wine! Would for sure recommend.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Dorchester, Ontario

This wine is unbelievably sweet. A bit too much for my liking. I would just stick to one glass of this type of wine.
karisha h.
karisha h.
Booneville, KY

Great taste for the price. One of my favorites for wine. Bold and flavorable. Yummy..... so good
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario

I love this brand in the summer and taste great and affortable very good for a camp fire with the best ladies
Ivy K.
Ivy K.

This is my favourite wine of all time. It's cost-effective, it's yummy, and it gets the job done. I always buy 5 at a time to stock up when we go to the liquor store because that's how much I love it! I love that it's not too dry and very fruity. Not pretentious at all.
Char T.
Char T.
St. Paul

This is a crisp, sweet, refreshing wine! I love the light feel and smoothness of it. A fantastic wine. It turned me into a wine drinker. Love it!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.

First off, I am not a huge wine fanatic. The Barefoot Moscato is pretty good for wine. It is easy to find in the Midwest. It is also extremely affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now