4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is so good. It goes very well with fish dishes as well as desserts.
Great brand! I love me some Moscato. Especially after a long day of work.
Favorite wine and for the price you can't go wrong. Sweet but not too sweet !
Good stuff. Definitely a stress reliever. Love it. Best stuff for cheap!!!!!
I don't like it because of the bad aftertaste. It's a strong moscato.
I am having a glass as we speak! Liberty Creek is also a great brand to try.
Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
This is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Its real sweet and crisp.
This moscato is inexpensive and very good! Great for big parties on a budget.
Barefoot brand is one of my favorites! The moscato is one of my go to wines!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos