Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great for a girls night! Tastes sweet and crisp and doesn't cost you much at all!
Great light wine to have with dinner very sweet and goes down smooth! Love this!
I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
Drinking this chilled is the best because it almost tastes bubbly like champagne.
Easy drinking, and great for a beginner wine drinker. Sweet and budget friendly.
Barefoot moscato is my all time favorite wine. I don't think you even understand.
Fairly cheap wine. Sort of sweet and nice to drink with a lot of different foods.
Delicious! very light and sweet, and perfect for a drink with dinner or dessert!
Sweet and oh so yummy. If you like sweet wines this is for you. It is also cheap!
This is my favorite go to wine. its cheap, delicious, and I'm never disappointed.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos