Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Alice C.
Alice C.
Disclaimer: I'm in no means a wine snob.

I prefer sweet wine and you can easily vamp it up with some strawberries and other fruit of choice. It's affordable, the label isn't hard to read, and overall I'm satisfied when I drink it.
Allison S.
Allison S.
My all time favorite wine! Delicious! Great priced, comes in different bottle sizes! Love! Definitely recommend to anyone! Especially on a budget! There are so many other flavors as well! It's truly a great brand
Athena M.
Athena M.
Happy Hour Expert
My absolute favorite wine. Without a doubt. It's so sweet yet crisp and absolutely everything you need after a long day of work or school. I highly recommend this to everyone especially since it is so affordable!
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
this is a great moscato, specially if you dont enjoy the sour and dry flavor of red and some withe wines, this one is sweet and delicious. one of my favorites
Alison F.
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
This wine is sooooo sweet. It's only 9% which surprised me and kind of turned me off of it. For those people who love a sweet drink, this is for you. I found it too sweet and watered it down with carbonated water. It's also very cheap, like $9 in Canada.
Blanckittyy y.
Blanckittyy y.
Thornhill, ON
This is my favorite wine ever. It's sweet but not dry. I like to mix carbonated drinks with this wine. It is cheap but amazing. One of my favorite go to. Never fail me. I would totally buy this again.
Brie B.
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
This is a great drink for the summer when it's hot outside and you're having a few friends over but it is so sweet, I could never recommend having more than two glasses. The price isn't bad though and if you prefer sugary wines, you would likely enjoy this.
April S.
April S.
Dartmouth, NS
This moscato is by no means my favourite, but it's affordable and not terrible. Affordable options are limited around here, but for $10 more I can get something significantly better. Plus the last bottle I had was flat and that was really disappointing. Moscato needs bubbles.
Charity B.
Charity B.
Oxford, NY
By far my absolute favor it wine. We usually buy two to three bottles a month. If sweet wines are something you enjoy then this one is definitely for you. I personally like it chilled. This is my go too wine for everything.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
North Bay, Ontario
Delicious wine. Fruity moscato. High alcohol percentage. First time purchasing this moscato. Compares to Jacobs Creek white moscato. Affordable. Can't remember how much I paid for it at Sobey's. I would possibly buy it again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?