Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Mesquite, TX

I am usually not a wine drinker but my sister convinced me to give the Barefoot Moscato a shot. Let me just say the light, fruity taste of this wine almost has me converted from beer to wine. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this... and soon. I would recommend to any wine drinker. The price and taste both satisfy me.
Stormi L.
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS

Delicious and affordable, you can find this amazing wine at your local liquor store! Don't let the look fool you! It is really good with bbq!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA

If you have had a long day any barefoot wine is amazing escpecially this one because is so smooth and soothes the most troubled mind. Its nice to have with a pasta dish and a good chic flick!
Cerima T.
Cerima T.
Albany, NY

This is my absolute favorite Moscato! Great for a nice relaxing Friday after work. I would definitely recommend everyone try this at least once and its very affordable.
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ

I'm a big white wine fan. This wine is priced right and delicious!! One of my top 10 favorite wines. Actually, this brand has many great wines!
Molly F.
Molly F.
CHICAGO

Cheap but tasty. Sweet but not unbearably so. I dig it
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA

This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Amber M.
Amber M.

You want cheap nasty wine, here you go
Dona P.
Dona P.
Cincinnati, OH

Purchased a bottle because I love a good moscato, and it was on sale. This is definitely a go to favorite for a cheaper wine, but not my favorite overall.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Toronto, ON

My new favorite white wine! Such great fruity taste and such a good price. I would certainly suggest this wine to any wine lovers, especially those living on a budget!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now