The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A nice, sweet wine. Definitely easy going down! It was the perfect choice for a relaxed New Years Eve a few years ago.
I love this lol I be so drunk after I drink this its just so delicious & good when it's cold . It goes down easy also
It's a good wine if you like sweet. I do 1 glass on a hot day but could not do more than that, it's too sweet for me.
This is a very nice refreshing wine but is a tad too much on the sweet side for me. Would make a nice dessert wine.
Best of the Best. I am a red wine lover but and the time i dont have red wine i go por a bubling and sparkling wine
A great summertime wine! Light and bubbly and 100% refreshing, now a requirement for any of our backyard shindigs.
This is my favorite wine. I take it pool side with me when I'm relaxing. It tastes sweet, but isn't overly sweet.
My go-to cheap wine! It definitely does the job and leaves a terrible hangover the next morning. Take with food.
Sweet and crisp, a great sipping wine. Its not overly heavy and I find most wine lovers like it. Two thumbs up.
If you like a sweet soft wine this is it! Dry sweet and delicious and goes great with fruit, pasta or anything!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos