BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Jess K.
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
I absolutely love the taste of this moscato and always have a bottle incase company comes over. Absolutely affordable and tastes amazing. I would compare this to any high end wine and absolutely would recommend!
Tish G.
Tish G.
Milton, ON
A little higher alcohol percentage than Jacob's creek, but this is my go-to wine! Taste is sweet and not too heavy. I make sure to always have at least one at home. Price is around CAD 12, which is really good
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Niagara falls, New York
I love barefoot, my go to cheap wine. For me, I like wine on the sweeter side, and Comperativley this is not as sweet as say the pink Moscoto. It's nice when I'm feeling a little like a more dry wine though.
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
This wine may smell funny but has an amazing taste it is my favorite. I could not be any happier with any other wine. It has a smooth taste even going down your throat the sweetness is just the right amount.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Best wine I have ever tried. Definitely a good wine for non-wine drinks. It is available at almost every liquor store which is awesome and it is pretty inexpensive. Its pretty sweet as far as wine goes.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great wine for any get together,its a crisp fruit flavored wine,best served chilled,great with frozen berries in the glass,love the taste,i would definitely recommend this to everyone
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Toronto, Ontario
I love Barefoot Moscato! It may be syrupy sweet and always good for a terrible hangover the next day, but it's absolutely delicious and a slow creeper, you really have to look out for this one!
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
I love having a couple of glasses with my friends! It's so delicious and refreshing! Hints of flavor but not overwhelming. It can be either for a night at home or you can take it to a party.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite wine. I drink it with dinner as well as on its own. It's light, refreshing and sweet, but not overly sweet. For $10 a bottle in Toronto, you can't really go wrong.
monique s.
monique s.
Fresno, CA
I was given this product as a house warming gift so I served it at my party and everyone that had a glass said it was great! I have purchased more since then and they're affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?