Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Silvana A.
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA

I love Moscato, and of all the different ones I've tried this one is definitely the best! It's the perfect combination of sweet and smooth. I love the price and the convenience that I can find it anywhere.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Jamaica, NY

This wine is too sweet for my taste even though i can have a glass like an aperitif
sandra n.
sandra n.

Like the price,like it when I found it in any store, love the taste, love to share it with the person I love
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I am in loooooooove with this wine! It is perfect it goes down so smooth & has an amazing taste!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
Debra D.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL

I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
White Rock, SC

I like the smooth, sweet taste of this moscato. I typically don't care for Moscato because it's so sweet. However, this one is refreshing.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Hesperia, CA

This is one of my "go to" wines. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Shirdina W.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA

I am a huge fan of wine! I enjoy barefoot wine, does not drain your bank account. Moscato is my second favorite wine, Pinot Grigio comes first simply bc i am not huge of sweet wines. But I love white wine. I would refer this wine to someone who prefers to have a taste for sweeter white wine.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL

I love this wine. Although it can be used at any occasion , this is my go-to starter. The taste of this wine is sweet and delicious. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now