Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Humacao

Me encanta su sabor suave,es riquisimo, me encanta super frio y me gusta acompaƱado de pastas!
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Orlando, FL

Love this wine. Best when chilled first. Perfect for any day. And would make for a great gift.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Ponce

Not my favorite. It has too much percent alcohol than the other Moscato. It's very affordable.
royda e.
royda e.

I found this was the best Moscato wine that is reasonable priced and has a very sweet taste.
Grayce Y.
Grayce Y.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my go-to wines. It's like drinking juice but you get drunk from it! Very very sweet.
Madison D.
Madison D.

Good and cheap, though I find it a little too sweet to the point where it's not refreshing
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC

I like white wine to be fruity and sweet. Can't go wrong with this wine and inexpensive.
Kim P.
Kim P.

This is my go to wine! So sweet & tasty! It isn't pricey. A double bottle is just right.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lethbridge, AB

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite low cost wines. I enjoy the taste and the price.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Baker, MT

I enjoy this the taste but miss the fizz that other Moscatos have and Barefoot doesn't.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now