Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Richmond, CA
If you need a cheap and pretty good tasting wine, this is your new best friend !!
Monica V.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
Aug. 12, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: White
I had this one's very cold and it was very smooth with a good taste and sweet
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
One of the best moscatos ever, very light wine and goes great with all foods
Lisette S.
Lisette S.
Very tasty. But it is also very sweet can leave you with a killer hangover.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
Great wine, not very expensive! It's a good smooth wine, and very popular.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Calgary, AB
For a Moscato this is definitely one of my favorites. I also love the fact that are inexpensive at 9.95$ CDN. Makes it so anyone can drink it and try it. The price makes it a lot more appealing to me as well when I am experimenting with food and I don't feel bad when I screw up a dish or burn it. The flavors great and I would definitely recommend it!
Shevy B.
Shevy B.
Panama City, Panamá
Although not much of a wine lover, I always have a bottle Barefoot Moscato on my wine rack. I was surprised at how cheap it was because it taste really good. Be prepared to drink the entire bottle within 2 days for the most. Reason being, once you leave it for a third day it doesn't taste the same even with a proper bottle cover.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
This wine is light, fruity and absolutely delicious. I'm not sure what exactly I would pair it with as it's not a dry white wine for fish/poultry. It's more of an appetizer or after dinner wine. Or something to drink socially. Either way it's delicious and it's worth trying out
Noora B.
Noora B.
Happy Hour Expert
Seriously wine it makes me so happy I absolutely love it!! This one has great taste and is not too strong. It's very delicious and pairs very nicely with pasta or just drinking for a girls night out. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone who likes white wine
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort mcmurray, AB
I LOVE this wine. It's a staple in my house. Light, sweet, but not too sweet. It's perfect for sipping in the evenings when the babies have gone to bed, or with supper. It's refreshing, matches well with everything. I also love how affordable barefoot wines are.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?