Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Qu├ębec

A nice fresh summer wine. Quite affordable and tastes lovely when cold. Not high end, but still very tasty.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Petrolia

Not a very big wine fan but I love the taste of this one! It's very smooth and has a very nice after taste
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

Sweet, cheap and makes for
A
Fun night. This one is more
On a bubbly line with some
Apple and citrus notes
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Brisbane, Australia

Moscato is always my favourite wine. I'm not really a drinker but this is my go-to if there's the option.
Joanne R.
Joanne R.

Moscato has become the wine to drink and Barefooted is one of the best on the market!! Priced affordable
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Hamilton

If you want quality time without it costing you an arm and a leg, this is definitely the wine for you.
Linda D.
Linda D.

One of my favorite wines due to its affordability and taste. Great for those who enjoy sweeter drinks.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cambridge, Ontario

Sweet and refreshing!! A favourite during the summer. It's wonderful solo or with a little juice.
Jo-Annah Y.
Jo-Annah Y.
Carbonear, Nl

I'm not really "in" to wine but I if I want a glass this is my go too. It's cheap and it's great!
Ray K.
Ray K.
Halifax , Nova Scotia

Very smooth
Had a lot of different ways to drink it written down some where but I must've forgot
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now