4.56 / 5 based on 8,186 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
WONDEFUL product.. i love to sit back and have a glass after a long day at work!
It's a great moscato especially if you don't want to spent a lot of money on wine
My favorite moscato! Super sweet and always st an amazing price. Go get you some
I have had this a few times. Not a big white wine fan but it was good. Very sweet
Great taste & always a great price. Barefoot Moscato goes with any kind of food.
This is very good but I can't drink more than a glass with my sensitive stomach.
Super cheap which makes it the perfect choice for a ladies night in! Very tasty.
A little bitter would prefer it to be a little more sweet since it is a moscato.
Barefoot is a good price point for college students. It is a decent wine as well.
Sweet and oh so yummy. If you like sweet wines this is for you. It is also cheap!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos