BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer Y.
Phenix City, AL
This is my favorite brand and favorite flavor of wine. I have turned my friends and family on to this brand. I recommend it to anyone!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I've always been a fan of Barefoot moscato. You can't beat the price on such a great tasting wine.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL
Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Definitely one of my favorite brands for moscato. Nice and fruity without being overbearingly sweet or heavy.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Rachel B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Ashley J.
Barefoot is one of my personal favorites, especially their moscato. It's cheap, can be found just about everywhere and tastes amazing. Even after it's sat in your fridge for a while it still tastes great.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?