Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessy E.
Jessy E.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH

This is not a sweet wine. If you are looking for a sweet Moscato, then this should not be your first choice. Look at Jacob's Creek or Seven Daughter. Those will be right up your alley.
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Beaver Falls, PA

Its a sweeter wine but not so sweet it will make your teeth buzz. Its also not terribly expensive making it a great quick pick up on the way home from a long day of work.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Woodbine, NJ

Not a huge wine drinker, but this is the wine that is getting me to be able to drink other types of wine. It has a pretty good taste compared to others, not very strong.
Karan P.
Karan P.
Columbia, SC

If you want cheap and good wine then get this. It tastes pretty smooth for something that costs around $9. Moscato is good all around usually though. I usually buy this brand when I'm out though
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY

As far as cheap moscatos go this one's not bad. Pairs will with most foods and is really available at most grocery stores and pharmacies. Light and fresh. Keeps well after having been opened.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

This is absolutely one of my favorite wines! Delicious! This is always a first choice to me when it comes to choosing a good wine!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

This is my favorite "go to" wine for the weekend or family gatherings! I had NEVER tried moscato before and it was recommended to try this one. I fell in love with it! Good stuff!
Louise J.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD

This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Candace L.
Candace L.
Bogart, GA

I love Barefoot Moscato! Great taste for a great price! Definitely worth every penny. MIx with orange and cranberry juice and throw in some fresh fruit for a yummy glass of sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now