BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI
A great inexpensive wine for a girls night. Fairly sweet moscato best served nice and cold. I prefer a sweeter moscato but it is still very good especially for the price you pay. You can also buy it in a very large bottle for a cheap price, which is great if you're anything like me and my friends.
Laura C.
Laura C.
I was not a wine lover until I discovered this one! It taste really sweet and it's good to have with desserts at any moment of the day, I have recommended this moscato to friends who claim they don't like how wine taste because it's 'too strong' and they buy it regularly for their hangouts now :)
Kim H.
Kim H.
I love Moscatos, Barefoot is great. I've found that it's super fruity and sweet. It's also a great price for what you get. It's one of my go to wines when I walk into a liquor store. I always have some on hand when we're expecting people over. It's a great wine for after dinner.
Melody E.
Melody E.
Love Barefoot Moscato. It goes down so easy, i drink a whole bottle before i even realize it! Its so crisp. Delicious in a punch or cocktail or spritzer. Its like eating green grapes right off the vine. fantastic! the price is really awesome too. I would for sure buy this again.
Marion M.
Marion M.
Lake Charles, LA
Although it is relatively cheap Barefoot is my go to brand and the only thing my taste buds and stomach can handle is moscato. It is sweet but not too sweet like the reds that taste tarts. Yes i would recommend barefoot moscato for those who like the sweet taste of wine
Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
Omg I love this wine! The taste is amazing and really smooth. It compares great to other alternatives. I have no complaints about it at all. I highly recommend this as it's also good value for the price you pay. Very inexpensive and will definitly be buying it again.
Paige G.
Paige G.
I love that this wine doesn't have a really strong wine flavor, but instead has a nice fruity flavor too. I fi d it extremely refreshing and is wonderful to sit down with a glass if it at the end of a long day, or just to enjoy with friends or on your own.
Tay R.
Tay R.
Happy Hour Expert
The is a great wine choice to share with your girl friends. It is very refreshing and comes off almost as a juice because it is so smooth. I always buy this product. I have had other moscato's that taste better but this is great for the price range.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Toronto, ON
Great buy at $11 cad great on its own, or as a base for a citrus or peach sangria. Just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for an easy summer wine. Even pop in frozen berries and top with a flavored sparkling water for a less sweet beverage.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cornwall, ON
This is a must have when I walk into the LCBO! I can't think of another wine that I prefer more than this one! On the sweet side but who doesn't like a sweet wine every once in a while? This is what my father and I drink during family dinners ūüėć
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?