Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
MC J.
MC J.

This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Karol N Raymond N.
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL

I love this Wine! I buy a bottle almost every week. Is sweet , great flavor! and the price is great! My husband don't drink but he really likes this wine.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA

This is a good inexpensive sweet wine. It's not too sweet either which makes it nice. I don't feel like I'm drinking juice when I have a glass of Moscato.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl

All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Renee E.
Renee E.

Oh how I love my wine. This barefoot though is definitely in the top 4. Any time I go to a campfire or picnic I make sure to have a bottle of this with me
Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN

Omg. The best light, crisp smooth flavor of moscato. Amazing flavor, amazing by itself or mixed in with cranberry juice, or apple cider. Great go to wine.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA

Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.

Cheap and sweet wine. Not the fanciest bottle you could buy, but it's good for the price. Did give me a bit of a headache though, which not all wine does.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Kensington, PA

I can't stand a dry wine, I'm just not refined enough I suppose. So the sweet crisp taste of this wine hits the spot perfectly when I am inclined to enjoy
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

Love this I will drink this every night. Sweet and refreshing without any after taste. The price is perfecr would recommend new wine drinkers to try this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?