BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Steph M.
LOveeeee this Moscato. It is so refreshing and smooth. The price is right up my alley and the quality is good for the price. This moscato will give you a nic ebuzz!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
A MOSCATO THAT IS NOT TOO SWEET! I am not a huge moscato fan- because of the fact that before Barefoot, all of the brands I had tried were way toooooo sweet. I don't care for very sweet wines. Barefoot manages to balance out the sweetness and refreshing citrus notes in this bright tasting wine. Serve chilled. This wine has been the ONLY repeat moscato that I have purchased. Barefoot brand has been a pleasant surprise the past few years as the brand has won more and more awards and continues to remain an affordable wine without tasting "cheap." Bravo Barefoot!
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
The love of my life! I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Whovever said wine had to be expensive to be cheap lied! Ever since I first tried this wine, I am in love. I cannot live without it. It has a sweet taste but not too sweet that it becomes too much. This is my go to wine and would highly recommend for anyone searching for a good sweet wine.
Leslie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Of all the ones that I've tasted the Moscato is probably my favorite type of wine. The Barefoot brand is good.....it's not the best out there but it will give you a sweet floral Aroma and taste without being overpowering. I like to pair it with fish.
Teri M.
Great wine that I can just pick up at my local grocery or drug store. Inexpensive so I always keep some on hand. Just as good as the more expensive moscato wines. Would definitely purchase again.
Amber S.
Council Blfs, IA
This is one of my favorite wines hands down. It is so light and refreshing versus some of the other white wines that are more dry and don't have that lovely sweet taste. This is my wine of choice with any meal. Not to mention the wonderful price associated. It is hard to find a good tasting wine with such a reasonable price tag. A must have!!
Claudia V.
Temple, TX
If your not a wine drinker and you want to try it out this the wine for u. This wine is not to sweet or bitter. It's that right in between. Its really good I live this wine
Laura N.
Ottawa, OH
I am a wine person! I have tried all sorts of wines, every weekend I'm looking for new wineries to hit up and trying different flavors. Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites for just relaxing at home whether it's on the couch watching a movie or chilling with a girls night! And the best part is it doesn't break your bank like some wine can.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I'm not too much of a drinker in general. I do like to indluge in a fwe wines from time to time. While this wine isn't the most expensive of the bunch, it carries a smooth and subtle flavor. That for me if perfect in the summer when place in the fridge for a few hours to chill.
I'd pair this mostly with a lighter dinner, or if you're having a desert that is not to sweet, but rather savory.
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The Moscato is delicious and smells nice when you bring the glass up close to your noise.
I always have to have a nice smelling wine and it needs to be refreshing.
I know when I take a sip it is going to be nice and smooth and crisp.
This is great with a dessert or a nice seafood dinner. It brings out the flavors.
This wine is inexpensive.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?