Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Pottsville, PA
I love moscato, it's my favorite kind of white wine. It's sweet and a good price! Love that it comes in a variety of sizes
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Taste great and it's sweet 😍 perfect to have a glass every afternoon after work. I mean who doesn't love a glass of wine 🍷
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Very sweet and tasty moscato. Price is right and it's wonderful chilled. It's easy to find and fun to drink. Recommended.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
I love this wine. it's super tasty and sweet. it keeps really well. it does have a cork top and I prefer a screw top more
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Clarksburg, WV
The taste is pretty good as far as relatively cheap wine goes, it'll get you drunk if you drink enough of it. I recommend
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it !' It's very smooth, and not to harsh or sweet just right!' 😆 me and my girls enjoyed 3 bottles for new years .
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I'm a huge Moscato fan. This one is ok- I wouldn't turn it away. But there are several comparable prices brands I prefer.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
The best thing about this is you can find it at Walmart for around 5 bucks! It taste good and good quality for the price.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Barefoot wines are always my favorite brand of wines. this is my #1 wine. has a refreshing taste with just the right kick
Amber W.
Amber W.
Barefoot Moscato has got to be one of my all time favorite white wines! This is very wine is what made me become a "wino"
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?