The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite moscato ever! Sweet, delicious, crisp, tasty. Affordable. Easy to find and buy at most stores around me.
Great cheap wine. Taste great, well some of them anyway! I love the pink Moscato! Very cheap and great for parties!
This is a super sweet and bubbly wine. It's perfect for a party and for those who may not normally drink much wine.
This is amazing! I like the somewhat tangy taste of it and it is so refreshing! And you can't beat the price of it!
This is not my favorite wine but it is my favorite cheap wine. If you don't wanna spend a lot of money this is good
Extremely cheap wine but in this case you don't get what you pay for. It's not too bad but it's also not too great.
I love the taste. It's not bitter. its the perfect sweet taste and that's exactly what I look for and like in wine.
Very sweet, very light. Great with a meal or by its self. I definitely recommend pairing it with shrimp or chicken.
It has a great sweet taste I enjoy white wine over red because it is not as bitter. The pricing is also reasonable.
Delicious Moscato. Also a great price. Can be found at any liquor store. They also make little bottles in a 4 pack.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos