Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Hillery G.
Hillery G.
Burlington , WV

I am not a big g wine drinker, a lot wine I have tried is to dry. But a friend of mine recently introduced me to this wine and I really enjoy it!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love this wine. I'm not huge on red wine, so this white wine definitely hits the spot. It's sweet but it too sweet. Perfect for a summer party.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Minneapolis, MN

Super sweet wine. great for drinking without food and for a girl night/party time. It also tastes great in sangria. It is cheap and easy to find.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY

A sweet wine! I'm into wine, but I typically go for a Riesling or Pinot Grigio if I'm choosing a white. For the price this is great dessert wine.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock , Ne

I'm a sucker for a good moscato. And I don't believe that a 'good' wine is the more expensive kind. This is very nicely priced and taste awesome!
Erica K.
Erica K.
Elgin, IL

A great sweet wine! It's a light wine with plenty of flavor. Perfect for sitting in your backyard, entertaining friends. It's best when chilled.
Mabely R.
Mabely R.

Ok wine if you stop at a corner store quickly instead of driving to the liquor store. This will do but it's taste is a bit bitter for my liking.
Alexcia A.
Alexcia A.

I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I love barefoot!! These are good quality wines at a low price. The moscato is one of my favorites. It is crisp and sweet with no bad aftertaste.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

This is my go to for wine! It's very refreshing with a few frozen berries thrown in! Will always be my favorite! Great taste even better price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now