Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,706 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's good for the price. But I definitely like the ones that cost a litter more. They have more of a sweet taste.
Love this wine! Great product for a minimal price. Sweet with a slight bubbly effect. Would definitely buy again!
My all time favorite white wine ever. I always keep a bottle at home for when I have friends or with my husband.
If you are looking for cheap yet delicious, this is the moscato for you. And it's sweetness level is just right!
Not dry but not too sweet. I like how it's pretty cheap for a good amount of wine. It tastes great cold or warm!
Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
Hands down my favorite wine. I love it chilled but can drink it at room temp as well. Love love love this wine.
I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Love this wine. The taste is excellent and got to love the price also. It does not taste like cheap wine to me.
Great flavor. Not too sweet and not too bubbly. It balances your taste buds very well and goes well with dinner
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos