Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Shakira W.
Shakira W.

I love this lol I be so drunk after I drink this its just so delicious & good when it's cold . It goes down easy also
Jami P.
Jami P.
Claresholm

Sweet refreshing and cheap moscato! It's available absolutely everywhere. It's certainly a go to summer drink. Enjoy!
Erika V.
Erika V.
Dominican Republic

Best of the Best. I am a red wine lover but and the time i dont have red wine i go por a bubling and sparkling wine
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
CALGARY

Always my go to for girls night. Everyone enjoys it an d it's very affordable. I usually pick up 3 at a time.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan

This is a very nice refreshing wine but is a tad too much on the sweet side for me. Would make a nice dessert wine.
Anja P.
Anja P.
Truro, Nova Scotia

A great summertime wine! Light and bubbly and 100% refreshing, now a requirement for any of our backyard shindigs.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

This is my favorite wine. I take it pool side with me when I'm relaxing. It tastes sweet, but isn't overly sweet.
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Edmonton

My go-to cheap wine! It definitely does the job and leaves a terrible hangover the next morning. Take with food.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Ottawa, On

Fantastic. Light crisp taste. I always tend to go to Barefoot wines as they are hands down one of my favourites.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Corunna, Ontario

Sweet and crisp, a great sipping wine. Its not overly heavy and I find most wine lovers like it. Two thumbs up.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now