BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica W.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is great because it's light and easy to drink. It's the perfect moscato for those just starting to get into this drink.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
Stephanie C.
Certainly not the best moscato I've ever had, but it gets the job done and is fine for a party or gathering where you're not trying to impress.
Bethany W.
Gilbert, AZ
Pretty decent moscato! The right amount of sweetness without it being overwhelm. Often on sale too for under $5. Great for when you are broke but need a wine fix.
Jessica V.
This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Liz P.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm definitely a sweet wine kind of girl so this is perfect for me! Not to mention it works for those of us on a budget!
Lisa B.
This is probably my favorite moscato. It's good, it's inexpensive, and it's great chilled in the summer when you are sitting outside enjoying time with friends.
Jessica V.
Winter haven, Fl
I really enjoy having a glass of bare foot when I have a nice dinner. The taste os pretty god as well :)
Alexis J.
Cheap, delicious, add some berries and you're set for the night. I can always find a bottle for $6.99 and I love it
Allison S.
Clearwater, FL
One of my favorite cheaper moscatos. Always have it stocked in my house. Tastes more expensive than it is.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?