Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Oak Harbor, WA

Moscato is probably my favorite wine. It's sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. It tastes better when it is chilled. It is also inexpensive!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I am a big fan of the barefoot brand. I don't normally like wine but barefoot is so sweet it just tastes better to me.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Lake Wales, FL

Enjoy this with ginger ale, icy and cold. Love this kind of wine highly recommend this wine ladies. A must try especially if your relaxing with candles
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
Pennsville, NJ

Omg definitely the best wine I've ever had. It's always my go to drink. Tastes wonderful. Smooth tasting. Just perfect.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hamilton, NJ

On the lower priced end of Moscatos, Barefoot is an acceptable choice. If you really love your moscato though, you may find it too sweet and not crisp enough.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

This is absolutely one of my favorite wines! Delicious! This is always a first choice to me when it comes to choosing a good wine!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Des Plaines, IL

For the price, it's actually a really good wine. It's actually one of my favorites. Crisp, fresh and sweet.
Alana F.
Alana F.
Red Deer, AB

My favorite Moscato! It is so amazing with some frozen peaches or even some frozen strawberries! Their whole collection of wines is amazing !
Debra D.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL

I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Dona P.
Dona P.
Cincinnati, OH

Purchased a bottle because I love a good moscato, and it was on sale. This is definitely a go to favorite for a cheaper wine, but not my favorite overall.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now