Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
My go-to cheap wine! It definitely does the job and leaves a terrible hangover the next morning. Take with food.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Corunna, ON
Sweet and crisp, a great sipping wine. Its not overly heavy and I find most wine lovers like it. Two thumbs up.
Christina G.
Christina G.
If you like a sweet soft wine this is it! Dry sweet and delicious and goes great with fruit, pasta or anything!
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Brisbane, Australia
Moscato is always my favourite wine. I'm not really a drinker but this is my go-to if there's the option.
Joanne R.
Joanne R.
Moscato has become the wine to drink and Barefooted is one of the best on the market!! Priced affordable
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Hamilton
If you want quality time without it costing you an arm and a leg, this is definitely the wine for you.
Linda D.
Linda D.
One of my favorite wines due to its affordability and taste. Great for those who enjoy sweeter drinks.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cambridge, ON
Sweet and refreshing!! A favourite during the summer. It's wonderful solo or with a little juice.
Jo-Annah Y.
Jo-Annah Y.
Carbonear, Nl
I'm not really "in" to wine but I if I want a glass this is my go too. It's cheap and it's great!
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Orlando, FL
Love this wine. Best when chilled first. Perfect for any day. And would make for a great gift.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?