Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alyshia W.
Alyshia W.
Sydney

I love moscato, and preferably Yellow Tail, but this stuff is really good too! Another thing I love is the prices.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Lethbridge

My friends and I love barefoot wine. It's a great price and there are a lot of drink recipes that include white wine that it's perfect for.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1935 reviews

I don;t drink wine but, my husband like to drink red wine once in a while with his meals
Denise M.
Denise M.
Calgary, Alberta

Tasty and cheap! it's not my favorite moscato (it's not sweet *enough* for my ridiculous taste buds), but I buy it frequently because it's half the price of my favorites.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Mississauga, ON

Love this wine. excellent price. excellent taste. super easy to pick up it is sold in a lot of stores
Sara W.
Sara W.
Edmonton

So yummy! Best summer wine. Super fruity. Tastes great with ice. Great prices. Can buy it at most liquor stores. Definitely recommend!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Calcium,NY

This is the best brand of Moscato period! You get the best bang for your buck with this. Its a must have for any girls night.
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Manitoba

Barefoot is my favourite wine and I don't even like drinking wine but when I tried barefoot I fell inlove! It's sweet and light also fruity, if you haven't tried it yet pick it up because you can't go wrong with trying it out and the price is so affordable for the amount you get in the bottle. You can just relax at home while your drinking or even at parties, you can enjoy it. Seriously Barefoot will not disappoint and find out why it's gotten awards
Maryssa F.
Maryssa F.
Rural Manitoba

Barefoot makes a really nice and light moscato. This is one of my go to wines. Even my friends who don't drink much wine really like it!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Scarborough , ON

A friend of mine brought one for our annual Christmas party this year. It's my first time trying this brand and I must say that this will be a staple on every party that I'll be hosting. I enjoy ice wine but sometimes find it too sweet, this on the other hand has a perfect balance of sweet and acidity. Definitely recommend.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now