Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Holly R.
Holly R.
Islip, NY

Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Coldwater, OH

One of my favorite wines ever!!! Very resonable in price and always have a bottle or two on hand! Perfect for those patio kind of nights!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA

This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Kelley D.
Kelley D.
Carrollton, OH

I tried this once and it was gross! It made my mouth dry and I thought I was going to puke! Maybe I'm just not a wine person
KeKe W.
KeKe W.
Valrico, FL

Any brand moscato wine is too sweet for my taste. The lightest I prefer on the wine rainbow is zinfandel. I think this is a great drink for the occasional/light drinker...
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia, PA

Great wine for a great price, sweet which is how I like wine to be! It isn't the greatest wine available but it is tasty! The sweetness is perfect for those who like something sweet but not too sweet!
Lyndsay R.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN

I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Lia L.
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL

I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Hesperia, CA

This is one of my "go to" wines. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

This is my favorite wine! It is affordable and most everyone seems to enjoy it. It is also a great base for sangria.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now