Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (60)
Grieta A.
Grieta A.

One of my girl friends favs. Ive tried it and I'm not a fan. I do like few other Barefoot wines, this wont be my favorite- too sweet for my liking. But if Moscato wines are your thing, give it a try. Its affordable and i have a trust in this brand.
Amy G.
Amy G.

I'm a fan of barefoot wines, I like sweeter wine. This one was great, give it a try if you like something a bit on the sweeter side as well.
Amber K.
Amber K.
The Pas, MB

Barefoot moscato is so refreshing and delicious! It's affordable, and it is a wine that everyone would enjoy!
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Halifax

My favorite moscato out there! This is such a nice white wine especially if you're just getting into wine this is a great starter!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is awesome. I like to chill it for a couple of hours on a Friday night. Me and my cousins get together and have glass or two but the taste is wonderful and smooth. I tell everyone to try it.
krista d.
krista d.
Toronto Canada

Sweet and bubbly, the perfect moscato. Light and refreshing it has a sweet finish. Not dry but very enjoyable
Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.

It isn't the best Moscato out there. But it isn't too sweet and at the price point it's not bad. Would repurchase if my favourite brand isn't available
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Ontario

Inexpensive, great tasting wine! Sweet and smooth, this wine is always a classic at my book club meetings. Easy to drink for sure!
Becky M.
Becky M.

This MosCato is crisp and sweet. Perfect for a girls night in with your friends! Highly recommended.
Nadia R.
Nadia R.

I like wines are are more on the sweet side. This is why I enjoyed this wine so much. It was sweet but not overbearing. The taste of citrus definitely made my palate happy. The bottle was also easy to open which I greatly appreciated. It was a simple twist off cap as opposed to the traditional pop open ones. Definitely one of my favorites.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now