Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
This product got me into wine in general. Tastes like candied grapes and is a great drink with the girlfriends on the patio!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to wine ! At sweet and not to puckering. A great summer wine and even better with some frozen green grapes !
Becca T.
Becca T.
British Columbia
My fave! It's so fruity and light! Very much like juice. Not a high alcohol content witch makes it so nice and refreshing.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Happy Hour Expert
This'll do it. if you aren't trying to spend a lot of money on wine and still like a good taste to wine I recommend this.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this wine. Sweet white. Great to enjoy with your girlfriends. Can have with ice or without. Great value for price.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I think this wine taste great for a moscato. It's inexpensive also which is nice. It usually is always on sale as well!
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Woodstock, ON
A nice, sweet wine. Definitely easy going down! It was the perfect choice for a relaxed New Years Eve a few years ago.
Marnie K.
Marnie K.
It's a good wine if you like sweet. I do 1 glass on a hot day but could not do more than that, it's too sweet for me.
Shakira W.
Shakira W.
I love this lol I be so drunk after I drink this its just so delicious & good when it's cold . It goes down easy also
Erika V.
Erika V.
Dominican Republic
Best of the Best. I am a red wine lover but and the time i dont have red wine i go por a bubling and sparkling wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?