Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Love the Moscato!! Had it at an outdoor concert and am now hooked. A couple stores in Calgary brought in the barefoot wines. I love the Red Moscato as well. Its a great price.
Navi S.
Navi S.
Livermore, CA
swee taste, good for a person who doesn't like the bitter taste of wine, tastes even better chilled. price is very reasonable too, available at local drug or grocery stores
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
My favourite wine by far! This sweet wine is a great choice for any moscato fine! You can't complain about the price! This wine goes down easy and is great with dessert!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Red Deer
My favorite affordable wine! Very comparable to a more expensive bottle Jacobs Creek Moscato. Has a delicious fruity taste for those who don't love strong tasting wine.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Halifax, NS
This Barefoot Moscato is so refreshing for the summer! It is great by its self and is also great to make sangria with or just to add a splash of 7up to it and it great!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
My favorite wine! I bring it to all the parties I go to! It's fruity and delicious - you can barely taste the alcohol ;) I'm not a big wine drinker but I love this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love this wine. Smooth and just the right levels of fruity and sweet but not too sweet. I buy this wine often. The price point is awesome, you can not go wrong.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
St. John'S, NL
This is my go to wine. Barefoot moscato goes down so easily and tastes absolutely delicious! I highly recommend to any of you new wine drinkers out there!
nikii d.
nikii d.
This wine is one of the few that I absolutely cannot stand. It is coyingly sweet. and even though it is super cheap it is a waste of money. It's the worst
Megan M.
Megan M.
I don't usually drink wine, I find most wines very bitter. But this one I love. It's smooth and sweeter than most wines. Perfect for that sweet tooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?