BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
I'm not a huge wine drinker but when I do I always pick a Moscato. I prefer this brand because of the fresh, sweet taste and the price. I can find it at any grocery store and it's always affordable. I.always choose this brand first!
Joe V.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Want something cheap and decent? This is your go to. Its sweet yet has a little bit of a kick in it. I can't finish bottles of this! lol only bad side is the alcohol content isn't very high, yet again I can just be an alcoholic 😝
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grande Prairie
This is my favorite go to wine, I love the sweet flavour and it is nice and light, but not overly carbonated like other brands. Weather it's a girls night in or a relaxing evening with a book this wine is always my first choice!
Faythe A.
Faythe A.
This wine is overwhelmingly sweet. If you are a fan of dry white wine, I suggest staying away from this as it is cringe worthy. I would never drink it again. The price is a good deal though, as you can usually find it on sale.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
This is one of my all time favourite wines. It is so smooth and sweet and an easy wine to drink. Definitely recommend to serve chilled, makes a great wine for a sweet summery sangria. I will definitely buy again and again!
Nilu S.
Nilu S.
It has a fruity feel to it and you can hardly taste the alcohol which is great! It's not too sweet compared to other Moscatos. Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to for Friday nights and it's very affordable for a student.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chetwynd, BC
I love moscato wines. The barefoot is just a mediocre moscato in my opinion. It is a great price so I have used it in many sangrias and punches but on its own I find it too sweet. I would buy it again if I was mixing it.
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
This wine has been my absolute favorite the last few months. It's me favorite dessert wine to have when guests are over, or just an easy drinking wine after a long day. It's sweet, fruity, and delicious. 100% .recommend
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Corner Brook, NL
Moscato is my number one favorite drink and Barefoot is one of my favorites to drink. It fits well with most things I eat and, you can get these in small bottles that are great for picnics and BBQ's. Definitely a go to.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
The best moscato! Love the light weight taste. Always great for parties. Super affordable for a collage student like me. I always get it at the local stores like Walgreens or target. Super satisfied with this product.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?