Add a Photo

Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Happy Hour Expert
The bottle says it is a sweet wine but I taste too much of a vinger taste. Not smooth or sweet so glad I bought the smaller bottles.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
For the price this is a good moscato but it has a bit of an aftertaste I'm not fond of. I prefer Jacobs Creek for this price range
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa
I love this wine it was my first wine I ever bought. It has a wonderful taste. If you love a sweet wine you would love this wine.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Cheap and delicious = within university student budget! One of my favorites since it's nice and sweet! It's a must have chilled.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC
This wine was decent, but I wasn't overly impressed. Might purchase again if I needed an affordable wine that wasn't terrible.
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
This product got me into wine in general. Tastes like candied grapes and is a great drink with the girlfriends on the patio!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to wine ! At sweet and not to puckering. A great summer wine and even better with some frozen green grapes !
Becca T.
Becca T.
British Columbia
My fave! It's so fruity and light! Very much like juice. Not a high alcohol content witch makes it so nice and refreshing.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
This'll do it. if you aren't trying to spend a lot of money on wine and still like a good taste to wine I recommend this.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this wine. Sweet white. Great to enjoy with your girlfriends. Can have with ice or without. Great value for price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?