4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is my ultimate time favorite absolutely love it couldn't stop loving
Cheap, but good. If you are low on money this is a good go to wine to drink.
If looking for inexpensive but good moscato you can find this almost anywhere
This is a great dinner wine very smooth tasting an not a bad after taste.
I love moscato. Its so good! If you like sweet wine than you would love this.
One of my favorite wines! It's a great price and is the perfect sweet treat!
It's got a nice sweet flavor. It's not better.I can drink this all night long
Its not too bas. I'm not much of a wine girl, but its still light and fruity.
Good wine. Really do recommend it had a great flavor and had new wanting more
Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos