Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love this Moscato! Love the sweetness and smoothness of. I don't drink a whole lot of Barefoot but when I do it is there Moscato.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Plymouth, IN

This is the best cheap sweet wine that I have tried, esp the pink version. Get it!
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

Not to bad. Great to pick up and take to a friends house.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Chicopee, MA

Barefoot is my favorite wine at the moment. It's cheap and tastes great my favorites are the Sweet Red and the Moscato.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Fruitland, ID

This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Mankato, MN

Wine that is afordable and tastes ok.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Greensboro, NC

I love all moscatos. But barefoot moscato I believe have a better taste. It's smooth and very affordable. Because it's sweet it goes great with fruit
Dani D.
Dani D.
Louisville, KY

Sweet and cheap, my favorite things in a wine. Serve chilled.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Sparks, NV

I am pretty picky when it comes to Wine. But I will say that this Moscato is pretty darn good. I love to drink this when it is extremely cold, it tends to sit on the tongue better that way!
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is a good wine for the price you are paying for it. I love grabbing a bottle if I am relaxing at home or going to visit a few friends. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now