Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Maryssa F.
Maryssa F.
Rural Manitoba

Barefoot makes a really nice and light moscato. This is one of my go to wines. Even my friends who don't drink much wine really like it!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Lethbridge

My friends and I love barefoot wine. It's a great price and there are a lot of drink recipes that include white wine that it's perfect for.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1935 reviews

I don;t drink wine but, my husband like to drink red wine once in a while with his meals
Christian P.
Christian P.
edmonton

It's a great price but way to sweet for me, Barefoot is very popular at my work so I would imagine most of the others are great.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Mississauga, ON

Love this wine. excellent price. excellent taste. super easy to pick up it is sold in a lot of stores
Shaylan C.
Shaylan C.
Dauphin , Manitoba

Very sweet and delicious. Has a fruity taste and is great with dinner or a girls night in. If you don't like wine try this and I know you'll love it!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Calcium,NY

This is the best brand of Moscato period! You get the best bang for your buck with this. Its a must have for any girls night.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Edmonton

So yummy! Best summer wine. Super fruity. Tastes great with ice. Great prices. Can buy it at most liquor stores. Definitely recommend!
Amy G.
Amy G.

I'm a fan of barefoot wines, I like sweeter wine. This one was great, give it a try if you like something a bit on the sweeter side as well.
Antionette B.
Antionette B.

IF if you are looking for a wine that goes great with dessert or just something to soothe your sweet tooth Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. You can use it as a dinner wine served bitter with chicken rather than steak as it does not have the robust and bold flavor to pair with such a meal. A light sweet flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now