Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX

Even if you aren't a big time wine drinker, this one is light, sweet, and easy to drink. The price is low. I usually keep a bottle Barefoot Moscato in the cabinet for "just in case". Nice on it's own, or add some frozen fruit for fun spritzer!
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY

I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Kelley D.
Kelley D.
Carrollton, OH

I tried this once and it was gross! It made my mouth dry and I thought I was going to puke! Maybe I'm just not a wine person
Mona U.
Mona U.
San Jose, CA

This is one of THE best wine's I've ever had! I've tried other brands of Moscatos but none compare to this! I stock up whenever I buy this wine because they go as fast as they get stocked!
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
Houston, Tx

OMG! The first wine I ever tried and I still love it! This is definitely a great beginner wine to get everyone on the vino train. It is very sweet light and refreshing. The price is unbelievable (great for college students like myself). If you are of age and want a nice wine experience, pick up this winner!
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

This is one of my favorite Moscato brands. it isn't too expensive and it tastes great. it's great for a relaxing evening alone or with friends.
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Yuma, AZ

If I am in the mood and short on cash this is a must have :) The pink Moscato is my favorite smooth with a slightly sweeter taste.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Newport News, VA

Love this Moscato! So easy to drink! Great for a party or a girls night in! Also good to put into a white sangria!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA

This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Kiianah J.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD

Yuck, is this wine or sugar water? Not really a fan of this Moscato, it is WAY too sweet. Then again, if you like sweet wines then this is for you! I'm not too big on Moscato really, I prefer a red wine. Not my cup of tea.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now