BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Chesterton, IN
I absolutely love all Barefoot wines, but especially enjoy their Moscato! The taste is so rich and the exact amount of sweetness for my liking.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Hialeah, FL
Love this wine it's about my favorite white moscato by far. It is super sweet so that's a plus for me and it is really gentle not too harsh
It's your classic go to and great for parties. Never my absolute favorite yet pleasing to all. Sweet and goes down like juice.
Laura W.
Laura W.
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ
I love this wine! It's sweet and delicious and one of the best white wines I've ever had.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I love Moscato. My favorite wine. It's like alcoholic grape juice. It's a very seeet wine, but not like a dessert wine. Barefoot is a good brand with an affordable price tag.
Merranda H.
Merranda H.
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love this wine. It has a subtle sweet taste! Not to strong or overpowering!
Liz P.
Liz P.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm definitely a sweet wine kind of girl so this is perfect for me! Not to mention it works for those of us on a budget!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Definitely one of the essentials in my wine collection. It may not be the best quality, but you can't beat the price. It's the perfect wine for a movie night with your significant other.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?