Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Houston, TEXAS
Was my must have at dinner during my undergrad years. Only thing stopping me now is my 2 year old wanting to try everything. Refreshing and crisp.
Tiana W.
Tiana W.
Blackfalds , AB
Very easy drinking and sweet =)
Goes down like juice, definitely worth its value.
Highly recommend, either for drinking alone or with spicy food.
Sammy-Jo W.
Sammy-Jo W.
My favourite wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness without being too sweet. If you don't like the dry wines, then you'll love this one
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Mmmmmm!!! One of my favorite wines. This one makes it nearly impossible to not finish the bottle. I really enjoy cooking with this wine as well.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Yum! A very sweet wine with great flavor. I don't like it with food, more of an after dinner drink. Super fun for summertime front porch sipping
Maude G.
Maude G.
Terrebonne, QC
Definitely my favorite Barefoot product! Fresh and sweet, prefect for the summer time! Even had it as a slush cooler everybody enjoyed it! Yum!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Saskatoon
I'm one of those freaks who prefer light/white wines over rich/red wines. Barefoot is my go-to wine; crisp, light, sweet but not overly sugary.
Matthew H.
Matthew H.
Im not a big wine drinker but this is a very good wine that's not expensive but still tastes great. It's not at all dry and is very sweet.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
I am not much of a drinker at all but when I do it is this wine! It is super sweet, smooth and light absolutely perfect for any occasion!
Jade L.
Jade L.
Winnipeg, MB
My GO TO Wine!! Very light, fruity and crisp! I love throwing in frozen fruits as ice cubes! Love that Barefoot is reasonably priced.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?