BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chetwynd, BC
I love moscato wines. The barefoot is just a mediocre moscato in my opinion. It is a great price so I have used it in many sangrias and punches but on its own I find it too sweet. I would buy it again if I was mixing it.
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
This wine has been my absolute favorite the last few months. It's me favorite dessert wine to have when guests are over, or just an easy drinking wine after a long day. It's sweet, fruity, and delicious. 100% .recommend
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Corner Brook, NL
Moscato is my number one favorite drink and Barefoot is one of my favorites to drink. It fits well with most things I eat and, you can get these in small bottles that are great for picnics and BBQ's. Definitely a go to.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
The best moscato! Love the light weight taste. Always great for parties. Super affordable for a collage student like me. I always get it at the local stores like Walgreens or target. Super satisfied with this product.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Everyone I know drinks this moscato and it was actually the very first one I ever tasted. It was very tasty and light on the palette. Very affordable for the quality and good flavor. It is a nice summer patio wine.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Edmonton
I love this wine! It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Not only does it taste good, but it's super inexpensive! I can get a bottle for around $7.00 CAN. If you haven't tried this wine, go pick some up!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
I absolutely love the taste of this moscato and always have a bottle incase company comes over. Absolutely affordable and tastes amazing. I would compare this to any high end wine and absolutely would recommend!
Tish G.
Tish G.
Milton, ON
A little higher alcohol percentage than Jacob's creek, but this is my go-to wine! Taste is sweet and not too heavy. I make sure to always have at least one at home. Price is around CAD 12, which is really good
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
This wine may smell funny but has an amazing taste it is my favorite. I could not be any happier with any other wine. It has a smooth taste even going down your throat the sweetness is just the right amount.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Niagara falls, New York
I love barefoot, my go to cheap wine. For me, I like wine on the sweeter side, and Comperativley this is not as sweet as say the pink Moscoto. It's nice when I'm feeling a little like a more dry wine though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?