Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Caria G.
Caria G.
montebeloo, california

What snacks would best compliment this mascato? Would you recommend mixing it with anything else?

Megan C.
Megan C.
East Peoria, IL

Barefoot White Moscato is a good wine for the price. I also enjoy their pink moscato.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Harbour Breton , Newfoundland

This is a nice girls night out wine. It is a bit sweet but after a hard week why not sit down and have a glass of this yummy wine.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

My go-to wine. Affordable and tasty. Carried by most grocers and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Rosanna H.
Rosanna H.
Santa Ana, CA

Yum!! Love this stuff :) Its smooth and delicious but best of all is its cheap!! whenever I feel like drinking some wine this is my go to.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Not only is this wine good as an evening treat while winding down after a hard days work, it is good mixed with orange juice as a nice weekend brunch beverage.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

Barefoot is the number one for mosquito its sweet and take me were I need to go I love love this recommend to evey party meet and great for that alsome good taste fresh cheap good quality
Lori B.
Lori B.
Bowmanville

This is a sweet wine that is not expensive (even in Canada, it is only $10.95 at LCBO in Ontario). It has a nice flavor - I like to drink it half and half with soda water making it into a wine spritzer. It is very easy to drink a half or even a whole bottle without even realizing it!
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Toronto, Ontario

I LOVE using this wine as a base for a light summery sangria. It's inexpensive with decent flavor so it's best used mixed with something else.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia

Moscato is light, airy with just a tickle of bubbles on the tongue. Pink is definitely my favorite, just a tad more sweet than the rest. Quality and well priced.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now