BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB
This wine is so delicious!! It is very light and fruity! I love to grab a glass of this and have a relaxing bubble bath to wind down after a long day!! If you are not a big wine drinker (or a big drinker) this is definitely a good wine to try!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This was absolutely delicious! My go to for any occasion and I love that it is affordable as well. Compared to other more expensive wines I have to say I prefer this one! Bought this at my local NSLC and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Montana I.
Montana I.
Verdun, QC
This is a fantastic wine! It is super light, very fruity and extremely affordable! It's ideal for those times you want a glass of wine but nothing too heavy that will give you a headache, great for both the summer and winter and blends well!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
I'm not a huge wine drinker but when I do I always pick a Moscato. I prefer this brand because of the fresh, sweet taste and the price. I can find it at any grocery store and it's always affordable. I.always choose this brand first!
Joe V.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Want something cheap and decent? This is your go to. Its sweet yet has a little bit of a kick in it. I can't finish bottles of this! lol only bad side is the alcohol content isn't very high, yet again I can just be an alcoholic 😝
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grande Prairie
This is my favorite go to wine, I love the sweet flavour and it is nice and light, but not overly carbonated like other brands. Weather it's a girls night in or a relaxing evening with a book this wine is always my first choice!
Rosalynn  M.
Rosalynn M.
Morse, Saskatchewan
This is one of my go to wines. It's more
Of a sweet wine and not dry. It's great for mixing (think sangria) and is perfect chilled. I've also used it to mix with Sprite and raspberries for a nice summery drink. Great price too.
Faythe A.
Faythe A.
This wine is overwhelmingly sweet. If you are a fan of dry white wine, I suggest staying away from this as it is cringe worthy. I would never drink it again. The price is a good deal though, as you can usually find it on sale.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
This is one of my all time favourite wines. It is so smooth and sweet and an easy wine to drink. Definitely recommend to serve chilled, makes a great wine for a sweet summery sangria. I will definitely buy again and again!
Nilu S.
Nilu S.
Mississauga
It has a fruity feel to it and you can hardly taste the alcohol which is great! It's not too sweet compared to other Moscatos. Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to for Friday nights and it's very affordable for a student.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?