Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Red Deer
My favorite affordable wine! Very comparable to a more expensive bottle Jacobs Creek Moscato. Has a delicious fruity taste for those who don't love strong tasting wine.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Halifax, NS
This Barefoot Moscato is so refreshing for the summer! It is great by its self and is also great to make sangria with or just to add a splash of 7up to it and it great!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Paris, ON
Good, light and refreshing. It has a much lower alcohol content than I am used to. It's kind of like the juice of wines, but definitely easy to drink. Great for summer.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
My favorite wine! I bring it to all the parties I go to! It's fruity and delicious - you can barely taste the alcohol ;) I'm not a big wine drinker but I love this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love this wine. Smooth and just the right levels of fruity and sweet but not too sweet. I buy this wine often. The price point is awesome, you can not go wrong.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
St. John'S, NL
This is my go to wine. Barefoot moscato goes down so easily and tastes absolutely delicious! I highly recommend to any of you new wine drinkers out there!
nikii d.
nikii d.
This wine is one of the few that I absolutely cannot stand. It is coyingly sweet. and even though it is super cheap it is a waste of money. It's the worst
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
A wonderful moscato for cheap. My friends and I all love this moscato and it is definitely one of our go to wines to enjoy! Barefoot never disappoints!
Megan M.
Megan M.
I don't usually drink wine, I find most wines very bitter. But this one I love. It's smooth and sweeter than most wines. Perfect for that sweet tooth.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
My 100% go to. I but his when I am in the liquor store not even going for it. Just to have it on hand. Go good and just the right amount of sweetness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?