Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Leduc, Alberta

Yes ! Barefoot wine is SO good and a super great price. Mascato makes it even better! I dont like the bitter dry taste of some wines and mascato tastes like juice !
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love this wine. Smooth and just the right levels of fruity and sweet but not too sweet. I buy this wine often. The price point is awesome, you can not go wrong.
Carm Z.
Carm Z.
toronto, ontario

I love this wine and every single one of my girl friends raves about it too. Its a sweet wine and has a fizz to it. its not a dry wine and is definitely fruity.
Tonia K.
Tonia K.
Kitchener

My favorite go-to wine. Doesn't break the bank and tastes great. Sweet moscato with a fruity blend, not savory. Fairly light tasting and great just on its own.
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Astoria, NY

this is a great moscato, specially if you dont enjoy the sour and dry flavor of red and some withe wines, this one is sweet and delicious. one of my favorites
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
St. John'S, NL

This is my go to wine. Barefoot moscato goes down so easily and tastes absolutely delicious! I highly recommend to any of you new wine drinkers out there!
nikii d.
nikii d.

This wine is one of the few that I absolutely cannot stand. It is coyingly sweet. and even though it is super cheap it is a waste of money. It's the worst
Nerissa W.
Nerissa W.
Timpson, TX

This wine is my absolute favorite. It tastes like Capri Sun and doesn't last more than a week in my house. This is the wine that turned me on to wines!
Robyn A.
Robyn A.

A wonderful moscato for cheap. My friends and I all love this moscato and it is definitely one of our go to wines to enjoy! Barefoot never disappoints!
Megan M.
Megan M.

I don't usually drink wine, I find most wines very bitter. But this one I love. It's smooth and sweeter than most wines. Perfect for that sweet tooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?