Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA

One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Kara A.
Kara A.
Crestview , FL

Barefoot moscato is my go to Moscato. Love the taste and I love the price. It's just right to unwind with a glass and a good talk with a girlfriend.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This is one of my favorites! I recently found a recipe for cupcakes that use this wine as the ingredient. Nothing like wine and cupcakes!
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

This is one of my favorite Moscato brands. it isn't too expensive and it tastes great. it's great for a relaxing evening alone or with friends.
Mona U.
Mona U.
San Jose, CA

This is one of THE best wine's I've ever had! I've tried other brands of Moscatos but none compare to this! I stock up whenever I buy this wine because they go as fast as they get stocked!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN

If you are looking for a sugar rush this is your wine! I understand it's a great price for what you get but it gives me an INSANE headache.
Lin V.
Lin V.
Winnetka, CA

When I'm feeling for some sweet wine, this has got to be my go-to! It's sweet, crisp, and the price is super affordable! Love this stuff!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX

Even if you aren't a big time wine drinker, this one is light, sweet, and easy to drink. The price is low. I usually keep a bottle Barefoot Moscato in the cabinet for "just in case". Nice on it's own, or add some frozen fruit for fun spritzer!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL

I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Kelley D.
Kelley D.
Carrollton, OH

I tried this once and it was gross! It made my mouth dry and I thought I was going to puke! Maybe I'm just not a wine person
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now