Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jaime D.
Jaime D.
pine falls

I am not a big drinker .... but this stuff is amazing i love it ... its my go to if i chose to have a drink
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On

I'm not a Moscato fan, too sweet for me, but my best friend loves it, and this is the brand she always chooses!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Toronto , Ontario

I love the fact that it is not bitter.. Having a little sweetness after dinner in a drink is something for me to use to relax at the end of a day. :)
donna g.
donna g.
Wigan

Ok this is not my personal fave however my mother likes this brand and it is good for cooking with
Ronda K.
Ronda K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

This is a very good wine for the price! Moscato is one of my favorites. The sparkling moscato is also great!
Stephanie  G.
Stephanie G.
Winnipeg, MB

I favorite wine of all time! Who needs expensive wine when you can have this! It's delicious. Scary thing is it goes down like juice. Definitely recommend for all to try.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Gladeside, NB

This is one of the first wines That I tried and now Barefoot is my go to wine. All the products are good. Tasty, smooth and affordable.
Orielle M.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON

Sweet, but not too sweet. An inexpensive alternative when you're in need of that "drink" after a long day.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Bowmanville

This is a sweet wine that is not expensive (even in Canada, it is only $10.95 at LCBO in Ontario). It has a nice flavor - I like to drink it half and half with soda water making it into a wine spritzer. It is very easy to drink a half or even a whole bottle without even realizing it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Winnipeg, Mb

I love wine more than life and i tend to buy barefoot more often than any other brand. perfect for girls nights!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now