Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Fairyn L.
Fairyn L.
Vancouver

If you like me and don't really care for the bitter taste of wines then this wine is for you!
It has a refreshing sweet flavor with just the right amount of acid. Goes great with dinner or even a after dinner treat. Also is a great deal! Serve it chilled from the fridge. One of my favorite drinks for summer as well.
Hope this helped until next time! Cheers!
Symon H.
Symon H.

Taste like sand not good at all will never buy this ever again very very tart I thought it was me I let my husband taste and he said the same thing I'm not a barefoot wine fan at all
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Surrey, CA-BC

This wine is for people who are scared of wine, had a bad experience with wine or just haven't tried some good wine before! For all those who think wine is icky and bitter TRY THIS ONE! Its very sweet! Its a great wine to have on a girls night :)
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
North York , Ontario

I was introduced to wine by my husband before we got married and anything Moscato is great!! I love the taste and the price is right!!! I always have a bottle on hand :)
Lesley B.
Lesley B.
Oakville , Ontario

I always hated wine and until a friend forced me to try this Barefoot Moscato I couldn't stand the taste of any wine. This wine started my love for moscato and it has continued to grow to this day.
Leigh T.
Leigh T.
APO, AP

When hosting dinner parties or girls nights its always fun to have a pretty sparkling wine spritzer in a pitcher to enjoy. This moscato may not be my favorite in taste but it is affordable and perfect to use in punches, cocktails and spritzers.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta

For a cheaper white wine this stuff is great! It's not overly sweet which I find refreshing.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
APO, AP

I love a good moscato so I was thrilled to see this inexpensive wine and try it out. After chilling it I poured a glass and sipped. Hmmm...not bad but not great. The price is right and the taste is preety good but there are better wines out there for a few dollars more. A slight tart after taste.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

I've never been a white wine fan, but I LOVE Barefoot Moscato. So good, especially in the summertime. Float a few raspberries in the glass; delicious.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Calgary

For the price you pay, this is a great wine. Love it chilled and with some chips, it's a good crowd pleaser especially with the girls
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now