Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
I love having a couple of glasses with my friends! It's so delicious and refreshing! Hints of flavor but not overwhelming. It can be either for a night at home or you can take it to a party.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, ON
My absolute favourite wine. I drink it with dinner as well as on its own. It's light, refreshing and sweet, but not overly sweet. For $10 a bottle in Toronto, you can't really go wrong.
monique s.
monique s.
Fresno, CA
I was given this product as a house warming gift so I served it at my party and everyone that had a glass said it was great! I have purchased more since then and they're affordable!
Britney M.
Britney M.
June 14, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: White
I'm not a huge fan of barefoot wines. This one, however, is the exception! This one is a perfect go to moscato that is cheap and easy to find. Perfect for many different occasions.
Manisha M.
Manisha M.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan
Aug. 3, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: White
Keep going back to this, I've tired Manu different wine around the same budget but this has to be the best. It might also be that I am only into white wines rather than red wine
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Love the Moscato!! Had it at an outdoor concert and am now hooked. A couple stores in Calgary brought in the barefoot wines. I love the Red Moscato as well. Its a great price.
Navi S.
Navi S.
Livermore, CA
swee taste, good for a person who doesn't like the bitter taste of wine, tastes even better chilled. price is very reasonable too, available at local drug or grocery stores
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
My favourite wine by far! This sweet wine is a great choice for any moscato fine! You can't complain about the price! This wine goes down easy and is great with dessert!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Red Deer
My favorite affordable wine! Very comparable to a more expensive bottle Jacobs Creek Moscato. Has a delicious fruity taste for those who don't love strong tasting wine.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Halifax, NS
This Barefoot Moscato is so refreshing for the summer! It is great by its self and is also great to make sangria with or just to add a splash of 7up to it and it great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?