Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Tay R.
Tay R.
The is a great wine choice to share with your girl friends. It is very refreshing and comes off almost as a juice because it is so smooth. I always buy this product. I have had other moscato's that taste better but this is great for the price range.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Toronto, ON
Great buy at $11 cad great on its own, or as a base for a citrus or peach sangria. Just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for an easy summer wine. Even pop in frozen berries and top with a flavored sparkling water for a less sweet beverage.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cornwall, Ontario
This is a must have when I walk into the LCBO! I can't think of another wine that I prefer more than this one! On the sweet side but who doesn't like a sweet wine every once in a while? This is what my father and I drink during family dinners 😍
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB
This wine is so delicious!! It is very light and fruity! I love to grab a glass of this and have a relaxing bubble bath to wind down after a long day!! If you are not a big wine drinker (or a big drinker) this is definitely a good wine to try!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This was absolutely delicious! My go to for any occasion and I love that it is affordable as well. Compared to other more expensive wines I have to say I prefer this one! Bought this at my local NSLC and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Montana I.
Montana I.
Verdun, QC
This is a fantastic wine! It is super light, very fruity and extremely affordable! It's ideal for those times you want a glass of wine but nothing too heavy that will give you a headache, great for both the summer and winter and blends well!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
I'm not a huge wine drinker but when I do I always pick a Moscato. I prefer this brand because of the fresh, sweet taste and the price. I can find it at any grocery store and it's always affordable. I.always choose this brand first!
Joe V.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Want something cheap and decent? This is your go to. Its sweet yet has a little bit of a kick in it. I can't finish bottles of this! lol only bad side is the alcohol content isn't very high, yet again I can just be an alcoholic 😝
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grande Prairie
This is my favorite go to wine, I love the sweet flavour and it is nice and light, but not overly carbonated like other brands. Weather it's a girls night in or a relaxing evening with a book this wine is always my first choice!
Rosalynn  M.
Rosalynn M.
Morse, Saskatchewan
This is one of my go to wines. It's more
Of a sweet wine and not dry. It's great for mixing (think sangria) and is perfect chilled. I've also used it to mix with Sprite and raspberries for a nice summery drink. Great price too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?