BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sweet , soft , & delicious. Always a good drink when having a girls night or dinner
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Lakewood, NY
I LOVE this brand it is the best tasting moscato I have tasted. Never buy any other brand.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Kayshala A.
Kayshala A.
Very tasty and sweet a perfect balance not too sweet I enjoyed it and definitely will continue to buy
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Arvada, CO
Good flavor at a great price. I used this bottle as my gifts for friends this year for the holidays.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC
Definitely a must. I cannot complain about this drink its cheap, its good and what else do you need in the wine? Although this was one of my first wines that I started drinking, if I want something cheap I always know what to go back to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?