Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Liz D.
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ

I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love Barefoot Moscato, not only Moscato, but every different kind of wine that Barefoot has to offer. It is very affordable and delicious. Even though some people think just because it is cheap that it could not possibly taste good... they are lying! It is an awesome cheap wine and I would recommend it to anyone. Sometimes the cheaper stuff is the better stuff and in this case that would be a correct statement!
Selena S.
Selena S.
Portland, OR

Love this wine! Barefoot is great on a Budget! The Moscato is smooth and goes great with deserts. Its even great to have a glass or a bottle just hanging out with the girls! I would recommend this to all!!
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
Berwyn , Il

One of the first wines I've tried. I normally end up drinking the entire bottle myself.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Fort Worth, TX

Barefoot Moscato is known for being sweet, but I am oh so satisfied after drinking a glass or two. Barefoot Moscato mixes great with other flavored vodkas and or lemonade to make a summery drink.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ

Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Frisco, TX

Sweet wines are my favorite, and this one doesn't disappoint! Plus it's easy to find at pretty much any store.
Alyssia M.
Alyssia M.
Omaha, NE

This is one of my favorite more affordable wines. Love the fact that it inexpensive for times when money is a little short!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, Md

It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Las Vegas, NV

Barefoot makes wine affordable and delicious! Their Moscato is a perfect dessert wine or tasteful to the sweet tooth palate of any wine drinker!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now