BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Barefoot Moscato
It's your classic go to and great for parties. Never my absolute favorite yet pleasing to all. Sweet and goes down like juice.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Moorpark , CA
This wine is good but VERY sweet. If you like that, then you will love this. Sometimes I find it a little too sweet but when I am in the mood for a dessert taste then this is a great choice.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson
I picked this up as a last minute item...pretty good! I will define buy again
aslin j.
aslin j.
Happy Hour Expert
This is such a nice refreshing taste also it doesn't have that wine taste. This is something I would drink while relaxing.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Barefoot Moscato is hands down the best bang for your buck white wine. Definetly needs to be served chilled but has the perfect hint of sweetness and goes down so smoothly. I drink this when I've had a bad day or I'm with my friends having a girls night - or she n I've had a great day or I'm alone or really any day and occasion for that matter ;) if you have never had wine before this is a good start. But be careful, after a few sips this stuff is like juice. You've been warned! ;)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Waldheim, SK, Saskatchewan
This is a very sweet wine! It's probably the sweetest I've ever tasted. It goes down like apple juice. I've enjoyed it for many years but I'm starting to grow tired of it as my palate changes. It is definitely a lovely wine for someone who doesn't usually drink wine. It goes well with light pasta dishes, chicken, and it's good with fruit too. If you like your wine a little more dry, this is probably not for you. It's a juicy wine, with nice light, fruity flavour.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Brantford, ON
The first time I had Barefoot Moscato, I was having a Christmas dinner with my boyfriend's family and it went so well with the meal. Such a nice, light, just sweet enough taste! I realized it's great for any occasion, after trying it again and again. I love it after a long day! It's a great choice if you don't know much about wine AND it's legit what got me hooked to wine.
Dahlia P.
Dahlia P.
Toronto, Ontario
This wine is great for those who don't like wine because of the taste. It is very sweet and easy to drink. It is also inexpensive so it's great if you want an easy wine for a girls night or just a relaxing dinner at home. I personally enjoy adding it to my strawberry daiquiris, because it adds a nice refreshing feel to it.
Randa R.
Randa R.
Vancouver
Moscato wine is not for everyone. It is definetly on the sweeter side, but yet has a kick of fresh and citrusy flavor to it that keep you drinking over two glasses without noticing. Every sip has a different hit to it. Sweet citrusy or sour moments that touches your lips after smelling the fresh fruity aroma.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?