Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, Alberta

I love having a couple of glasses with my friends! It's so delicious and refreshing! Hints of flavor but not overwhelming. It can be either for a night at home or you can take it to a party.
Brady B.
Brady B.
Salmon Arm, British Columbia

Barefoot moscato is my favorite wine!! It has a great flavor and is the perfect sweetness! The price on this wine is completely affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Red Deer

this stuff is delicious its so light and sweet! be careful mixing with other drinks though i drank a whole bottle of this and fireball and had the worst hangover ever the next morning haha
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Toronto, Ontario

My absolute favourite wine. I drink it with dinner as well as on its own. It's light, refreshing and sweet, but not overly sweet. For $10 a bottle in Toronto, you can't really go wrong.
monique s.
monique s.
Fresno, CA

I was given this product as a house warming gift so I served it at my party and everyone that had a glass said it was great! I have purchased more since then and they're affordable!
Britney M.
Britney M.

I'm not a huge fan of barefoot wines. This one, however, is the exception! This one is a perfect go to moscato that is cheap and easy to find. Perfect for many different occasions.
Manisha M.
Manisha M.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

Keep going back to this, I've tired Manu different wine around the same budget but this has to be the best. It might also be that I am only into white wines rather than red wine
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Princeton, British Columbia, BC

My favorite Moscato, my family and I are hooked onto this Moscato. I couldn't have asked for a better wine. I've turned known wine drinkers into wine drinkers drinking this wine
Cathy R.
Cathy R.

Love the Moscato!! Had it at an outdoor concert and am now hooked. A couple stores in Calgary brought in the barefoot wines. I love the Red Moscato as well. Its a great price.
Navi S.
Navi S.
Livermore, CA

swee taste, good for a person who doesn't like the bitter taste of wine, tastes even better chilled. price is very reasonable too, available at local drug or grocery stores
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now