Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Faythe A.
Faythe A.
This wine is overwhelmingly sweet. If you are a fan of dry white wine, I suggest staying away from this as it is cringe worthy. I would never drink it again. The price is a good deal though, as you can usually find it on sale.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
This is one of my all time favourite wines. It is so smooth and sweet and an easy wine to drink. Definitely recommend to serve chilled, makes a great wine for a sweet summery sangria. I will definitely buy again and again!
Nilu S.
Nilu S.
Mississauga
It has a fruity feel to it and you can hardly taste the alcohol which is great! It's not too sweet compared to other Moscatos. Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to for Friday nights and it's very affordable for a student.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chetwynd, BC
I love moscato wines. The barefoot is just a mediocre moscato in my opinion. It is a great price so I have used it in many sangrias and punches but on its own I find it too sweet. I would buy it again if I was mixing it.
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
This wine has been my absolute favorite the last few months. It's me favorite dessert wine to have when guests are over, or just an easy drinking wine after a long day. It's sweet, fruity, and delicious. 100% .recommend
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Corner Brook, NL
Moscato is my number one favorite drink and Barefoot is one of my favorites to drink. It fits well with most things I eat and, you can get these in small bottles that are great for picnics and BBQ's. Definitely a go to.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
The best moscato! Love the light weight taste. Always great for parties. Super affordable for a collage student like me. I always get it at the local stores like Walgreens or target. Super satisfied with this product.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, TX
Everyone I know drinks this moscato and it was actually the very first one I ever tasted. It was very tasty and light on the palette. Very affordable for the quality and good flavor. It is a nice summer patio wine.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Edmonton
I love this wine! It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Not only does it taste good, but it's super inexpensive! I can get a bottle for around $7.00 CAN. If you haven't tried this wine, go pick some up!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
I absolutely love the taste of this moscato and always have a bottle incase company comes over. Absolutely affordable and tastes amazing. I would compare this to any high end wine and absolutely would recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?