Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL

This is a good "go to" wine as it's very easy to find at almost any grocery/drug store. It's fruity and on the sweeter side, so it's good chilled on a warm day. Since it's sweeter in taste most people who "don't really like wine," will usually enjoy this.
Debra D.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL

I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY

Barefoot is my go-to wine! It is affordable and smooth. I never have any complaints when drinking it and the screw off top makes it even more convenient if you are on the go in summertime!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Northville, MI

This is one of my fave moscatos to have after dinner. It tastes great and is easy to find at almost any grocery store near me.
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.

Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Ann I.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN

I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salisbury, MD

I love this wine. This is the first wine that I had ever tasted and it really got me to enjoy wine and try other ones. The taste is so delightful!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Fruitland, ID

This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
San Diego, CA

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I enjoy Barefoot because it doesn't break the bank. It works well as a base for white sangria and is an affordable option for parties.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
White Rock, SC

I like the smooth, sweet taste of this moscato. I typically don't care for Moscato because it's so sweet. However, this one is refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now