BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Columbus, GA
Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
I love Moscato and Barefoot makes one of the best ones I've had. Love the wine will keep drinking this brand prices as great.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Barefoot moscato white wine is tasty. I would recommend to anyone who asked.
qunita b.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
Smooth and tasty! I just started drinking wine this year thanks to my mom , she has to have it DAILY! This was well worth my 6 dollars!
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Canyon, TX
Very crisp and sweet. Great tasting
I like to put strawberries in it to give it a little more of a fruity flavor
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dearborn, MI
Love this! Can find it almost anywhere. Very budget friendly and still delicious
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
For the price this moscato is worth it! It is nice and sweet but doesn't taste too cheap. I would recommend to anyone trying not to spend an arm and a leg on wine!
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
I absolutely LOVE this moscato. It's cheap and affordable and it taste delicious if you're in the mood for something sweet and crisp. It taste amazing with anything and anytime. I could drink this like water!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?