BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
This is my go to wine, the price is right and the taste is pure sweetness!! Yum now I need some!!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Debi L.
Debi L.
Barefoot brand wine is good for the price. The Moscato wine tastes great and is awesome in making white wine sangria!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Memphis, TN
This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Arvada, CO
Good flavor at a great price. I used this bottle as my gifts for friends this year for the holidays.
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Stevens Point, WI
I like sweet wine that doesn't have the dry taste to it. Probably because I just turned 21 and the wines that taste like juice go down easier. The Barefoot Moscato has a great, crisp flavor that doesn't compare to other wines. I would buy this again and again.
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT
This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?