Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

Two words.. so good. I love mixing this with some Sprite and making spritzers. I often make cocktails when I'm entertaining for dinner parties. I purchased it at my local liquor store. Overall I would rate it 10/10.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, Texas

Everyone I know drinks this moscato and it was actually the very first one I ever tasted. It was very tasty and light on the palette. Very affordable for the quality and good flavor. It is a nice summer patio wine.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Edmonton

I love this wine! It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Not only does it taste good, but it's super inexpensive! I can get a bottle for around $7.00 CAN. If you haven't tried this wine, go pick some up!
Athena M.
Athena M.

My absolute favorite wine. Without a doubt. It's so sweet yet crisp and absolutely everything you need after a long day of work or school. I highly recommend this to everyone especially since it is so affordable!
Allison S.
Allison S.

My all time favorite wine! Delicious! Great priced, comes in different bottle sizes! Love! Definitely recommend to anyone! Especially on a budget! There are so many other flavors as well! It's truly a great brand
Jess K.
Jess K.
nepean

I absolutely love the taste of this moscato and always have a bottle incase company comes over. Absolutely affordable and tastes amazing. I would compare this to any high end wine and absolutely would recommend!
Tish G.
Tish G.
Milton, ON

A little higher alcohol percentage than Jacob's creek, but this is my go-to wine! Taste is sweet and not too heavy. I make sure to always have at least one at home. Price is around CAD 12, which is really good
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO

This wine may smell funny but has an amazing taste it is my favorite. I could not be any happier with any other wine. It has a smooth taste even going down your throat the sweetness is just the right amount.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Niagara falls, New York

I love barefoot, my go to cheap wine. For me, I like wine on the sweeter side, and Comperativley this is not as sweet as say the pink Moscoto. It's nice when I'm feeling a little like a more dry wine though.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Best wine I have ever tried. Definitely a good wine for non-wine drinks. It is available at almost every liquor store which is awesome and it is pretty inexpensive. Its pretty sweet as far as wine goes.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?