Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH

I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

This is a delicious crisp wine, perfect to have chilled on a spring/summer night, and it is cheap and easy to find!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, Md

It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
Corin T.
Corin T.
Owings Mills, MD

Barefoot moscato is the best. It is so cheap and taste like juice. This is one of the best moscatos I have purchased.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Monaca, PA

One of my favorite cheap store bought wines! This wine is very sweet. Also good as pink and red moscato. White still being my top pick
Holly R.
Holly R.
Islip, NY

Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL

I buy this moscato for all my girls nights. It is cheaper then some and has a good taste. highly recommend especially for parties
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR

I like sweet wine and thats why i love this wine. it is really good and it isn't expensive
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.

Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Mobile, AL

Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now