BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either 👌
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Ashley J.
Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC
Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
yeraldy m.
It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sweet , soft , & delicious. Always a good drink when having a girls night or dinner
Kenzie L.
I got that bubbly....
I got that bubbly....
I got it bubbly..!
I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Brittnie B.
Lakewood, CA
It's the perfect wine for hosting a women's game night. Everyone enjoys it. Goes great with fruit and cheese. Just a very appealing taste to all I think
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY
This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?