BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK
The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
Shalesa I.
Shalesa I.
Very bitter. Not at all good. I couldn't get through a whole glass. I was at a party and no one enjoy this taste
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Moss Point , MS
Happy Hour Expert
I always keep a bottle on hand. I love the way it tastes. Must have for girls' nightūüėČ
rachel W.
rachel W.
Knoxville, TN
girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
I don't think I can say how much I love this wine! I buy this from any local store, it's perfect for any occasion! It's cool, crisp, sweet and delicious. It's not a wine for those who don't like sweet and it's incredibly affordable!
Claire B.
Claire B.
This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Laredo, TX
Love the sweetness of this white guy! Best moscato I have tried so far. For a refreshing coktail I like to add any fruit, like grapes or stawberries and eat them at the end.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Topeka, KS
This wine is nice. It's sweet and very delicious. The packaging is nice as well. I have bought this wine many times.
Kenzie L.
I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?