Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

Lets just say moscato is one of my favorite drinks taste so so good
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Washington, IL

I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
CBS, Newfoundland & Labrador

I got a few mini bottles of this wine for Christmas and I have to say that it is one of my favorite whites! I like my wine sweet and this particular one was the perfect sweetness for me!
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Hesperia, CA

This is one of my "go to" wines. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Jessy E.
Jessy E.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I initial started to purchase Barefoot because of it's low price; as a college student my funds are limited. However, I am always very satisfied with the wine. It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being too overpowering.
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Jb Mdl, NJ

My FAVORITE wine! So sweet and refreshing. Great on a summer night or with a nice dinner. Seriously best brand of Moscato that I have had.
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.

I love this one so much!!! It tastes great to drink by itself or having it with snacks/dinner!
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Newport News, VA

Love this Moscato! So easy to drink! Great for a party or a girls night in! Also good to put into a white sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now