BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I love Barefoot Mascato! Mascato is my favorite type of wine, I love it nice and swet! Barefoot is my favorite type to purchase, it is very reasonably priced and I love the taste! Also, I do not get sick from it the next day as long as I drink a decent amount of water.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Memphis, TN
This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Very very good wine. I love to drink a glass of this wine when I'm ready to lay back and relax.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Love love love this wine! Tastes great and the price is great also. Cant go wrong with this wine!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Marysville, WA
All of Barefoot Moscatos are delicious. I have tried most of them and have never been disappointed.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Happy Hour Expert
This blend of Moscato is great and affordable! This is my "go to" when I make Bellinis or mix with a fruit juice or concentrate. I love making a White Sangria with this moscato. It is not too sweet and not too tarte. This wine is great especially for those who may not be the biggest fan of wine.
Jill C.
Jill C.
This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?