Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
North Bay, Ontario

Delicious wine. Fruity moscato. High alcohol percentage. First time purchasing this moscato. Compares to Jacobs Creek white moscato. Affordable. Can't remember how much I paid for it at Sobey's. I would possibly buy it again.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville, Ab

This is one of my all time favourite wines. It is so smooth and sweet and an easy wine to drink. Definitely recommend to serve chilled, makes a great wine for a sweet summery sangria. I will definitely buy again and again!
Nilu S.
Nilu S.
Mississauga

It has a fruity feel to it and you can hardly taste the alcohol which is great! It's not too sweet compared to other Moscatos. Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to for Friday nights and it's very affordable for a student.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chetwynd , British Columbia

I love moscato wines. The barefoot is just a mediocre moscato in my opinion. It is a great price so I have used it in many sangrias and punches but on its own I find it too sweet. I would buy it again if I was mixing it.
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.

This wine has been my absolute favorite the last few months. It's me favorite dessert wine to have when guests are over, or just an easy drinking wine after a long day. It's sweet, fruity, and delicious. 100% .recommend
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Corner Brook, NL

Moscato is my number one favorite drink and Barefoot is one of my favorites to drink. It fits well with most things I eat and, you can get these in small bottles that are great for picnics and BBQ's. Definitely a go to.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL

The best moscato! Love the light weight taste. Always great for parties. Super affordable for a collage student like me. I always get it at the local stores like Walgreens or target. Super satisfied with this product.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Swainsboro, GA

I think one of my very first taste of Moscato was by this brand. Packing is very nice. The flavor is very good. Love the sweet taste. As for price, well it is on the higher end of what I would like to pay for a wine.
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

Two words.. so good. I love mixing this with some Sprite and making spritzers. I often make cocktails when I'm entertaining for dinner parties. I purchased it at my local liquor store. Overall I would rate it 10/10.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, Texas

Everyone I know drinks this moscato and it was actually the very first one I ever tasted. It was very tasty and light on the palette. Very affordable for the quality and good flavor. It is a nice summer patio wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now