Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Barefoot moscato is the best sweet wine for cheap! Can't beat it for the price!
This moscato is deliciously sweet! The best part of all is the cheap price tag.
I love this wine. It is affordable, smooth and has sweet taste. One of my faves
Another favorite. Always try to keep on of these when there's company. Love it!
This is the best moscato for the price. You can't beat it. Sweet and delicious
This is the best moscato! So smooth and light, and very affordable, I love it!
One of my faves, such a great tasting wine and a great price love love love it!
A great sweet wine if that is what you prefer. Great quality for a cheap price!
Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos