Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Melody E.
Melody E.
Love Barefoot Moscato. It goes down so easy, i drink a whole bottle before i even realize it! Its so crisp. Delicious in a punch or cocktail or spritzer. Its like eating green grapes right off the vine. fantastic! the price is really awesome too. I would for sure buy this again.
Marion M.
Marion M.
La Marque, TX
Although it is relatively cheap Barefoot is my go to brand and the only thing my taste buds and stomach can handle is moscato. It is sweet but not too sweet like the reds that taste tarts. Yes i would recommend barefoot moscato for those who like the sweet taste of wine
Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
Omg I love this wine! The taste is amazing and really smooth. It compares great to other alternatives. I have no complaints about it at all. I highly recommend this as it's also good value for the price you pay. Very inexpensive and will definitly be buying it again.
Paige G.
Paige G.
I love that this wine doesn't have a really strong wine flavor, but instead has a nice fruity flavor too. I fi d it extremely refreshing and is wonderful to sit down with a glass if it at the end of a long day, or just to enjoy with friends or on your own.
Tay R.
Tay R.
The is a great wine choice to share with your girl friends. It is very refreshing and comes off almost as a juice because it is so smooth. I always buy this product. I have had other moscato's that taste better but this is great for the price range.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
So smooth! Its light, sweet and not too strong. I grab this every time I'm having a girls night, dinner party or if I just want a bottle for myself! Always have one in the fridge. Great for White Wine Spritzers but maybe a little sweet for Sangria.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Toronto, ON
Great buy at $11 cad great on its own, or as a base for a citrus or peach sangria. Just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for an easy summer wine. Even pop in frozen berries and top with a flavored sparkling water for a less sweet beverage.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cornwall, Ontario
This is a must have when I walk into the LCBO! I can't think of another wine that I prefer more than this one! On the sweet side but who doesn't like a sweet wine every once in a while? This is what my father and I drink during family dinners 😍
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB
This wine is so delicious!! It is very light and fruity! I love to grab a glass of this and have a relaxing bubble bath to wind down after a long day!! If you are not a big wine drinker (or a big drinker) this is definitely a good wine to try!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This was absolutely delicious! My go to for any occasion and I love that it is affordable as well. Compared to other more expensive wines I have to say I prefer this one! Bought this at my local NSLC and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?