Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, Md

It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA

It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Molly F.
Molly F.
CHICAGO

Cheap but tasty. Sweet but not unbearably so. I dig it
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Clarksville, TN

I'm not a big wine drinker but when I do drink it, Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine!
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In

This is my favorite wine, at a cheap price!
Lyndsay R.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN

I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO

I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I initial started to purchase Barefoot because of it's low price; as a college student my funds are limited. However, I am always very satisfied with the wine. It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being too overpowering.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Ctr moriches , Ny

It's pretty good I love moscotto and this is pretty good for how cheap it is, it's not too sweet. It's great with frozen fruit in it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now