Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Linda D.
Linda D.

One of my favorite wines due to its affordability and taste. Great for those who enjoy sweeter drinks.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cambridge, Ontario

Sweet and refreshing!! A favourite during the summer. It's wonderful solo or with a little juice.
Jo-Annah Y.
Jo-Annah Y.
Carbonear, Nl

I'm not really "in" to wine but I if I want a glass this is my go too. It's cheap and it's great!
Ray K.
Ray K.
Halifax , Nova Scotia

Very smooth
Had a lot of different ways to drink it written down some where but I must've forgot
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Ponce

Not my favorite. It has too much percent alcohol than the other Moscato. It's very affordable.
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Orlando, FL

Love this wine. Best when chilled first. Perfect for any day. And would make for a great gift.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Humacao

Me encanta su sabor suave,es riquisimo, me encanta super frio y me gusta acompaƱado de pastas!
royda e.
royda e.

I found this was the best Moscato wine that is reasonable priced and has a very sweet taste.
Grayce Y.
Grayce Y.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my go-to wines. It's like drinking juice but you get drunk from it! Very very sweet.
Madison D.
Madison D.

Good and cheap, though I find it a little too sweet to the point where it's not refreshing
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now