BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Great wine if you are looking for something reasonably priced with a good taste. If you like sweet wines, this is for you.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
tracey F.
tracey F.
northeastern. ohio
Love this wine. Crisp and clean flavors.one of my favs. Great summertime wine. Fruity and sweet.
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Topeka, KS
The perfect sweet wine for a hot summer evening or any time. Sweet but light and refreshing.
Tiyonna K.
Tiyonna K.
Jacksonville, AR
This taste amazing. This would be wonderful paried with orange juice to make it a mimosa. This is not pricey at all. Even taste great by it's self with grapes and cheese or maybe dinner.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hickory, NC
I can always grab this at CVS or even Lowes Foods for a affordable yet amazing glass of wine. Their moscato is very refreshing and I always enjoy it.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I love Barefoot Mascato! Mascato is my favorite type of wine, I love it nice and swet! Barefoot is my favorite type to purchase, it is very reasonably priced and I love the taste! Also, I do not get sick from it the next day as long as I drink a decent amount of water.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?