BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
This was actually the first wine I ever drank that I enjoyed and probably would still try it now
Courtney S.
Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Jessica T.
Iowa City, IA
great cheap wine! Love that's it's sweet but not too sweet and of course that it's cheap!
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either ūüĎĆ
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
yeraldy m.
It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Really enjoy this wine. Great price and taste. Nice Moscato for being a lower priced wine. I have repurchased several times over and recommended it to everyone. I would recommend it to others and give it as a gift, as well.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I love the price and taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's light and sweet and most of all, affordable. Barefoot is my go-to when I'm in the mood for wine but it doesn't have to be above and beyond, such as the wine I would buy as a gift or for a celebration. I love that Barefoot also offers this wine in small bottles. I gave my bridesmaids some of those for wedding gifts and they loved them!
Danielle M.
Salt Lake City, UT
This wasn't my favorite. It was too bitter and left my mouth very dry. The flavors it lists on the back didn't stand out.
Yami D.
Folsom, CA
Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?