Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cornwall, Ontario

This is a must have when I walk into the LCBO! I can't think of another wine that I prefer more than this one! On the sweet side but who doesn't like a sweet wine every once in a while? This is what my father and I drink during family dinners 😍
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB

This wine is so delicious!! It is very light and fruity! I love to grab a glass of this and have a relaxing bubble bath to wind down after a long day!! If you are not a big wine drinker (or a big drinker) this is definitely a good wine to try!
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Calgary

This wine is okay for the price as it's quite affordable. I like sweeter white wines, but this one is quite sweet. It's drinkable, but wouldn't be my go-to for a moscato. It's readily available at most liquor stores which is convenient.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This was absolutely delicious! My go to for any occasion and I love that it is affordable as well. Compared to other more expensive wines I have to say I prefer this one! Bought this at my local NSLC and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Montana I.
Montana I.
Cedar Valley, Ontario

This is a fantastic wine! It is super light, very fruity and extremely affordable! It's ideal for those times you want a glass of wine but nothing too heavy that will give you a headache, great for both the summer and winter and blends well!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I don't drink a lot of wine but I wouldn't mind drinking this one. It's one of the few white wines I like and the plus side is, it's super affordable!!!! It's a wine that attracts people who like fruity taste. Highly recommend this!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC

I'm not a huge wine drinker but when I do I always pick a Moscato. I prefer this brand because of the fresh, sweet taste and the price. I can find it at any grocery store and it's always affordable. I.always choose this brand first!
Alice C.
Alice C.

Disclaimer: I'm in no means a wine snob.

I prefer sweet wine and you can easily vamp it up with some strawberries and other fruit of choice. It's affordable, the label isn't hard to read, and overall I'm satisfied when I drink it.
Joe V.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx

Want something cheap and decent? This is your go to. Its sweet yet has a little bit of a kick in it. I can't finish bottles of this! lol only bad side is the alcohol content isn't very high, yet again I can just be an alcoholic 😝
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grande Prairie

This is my favorite go to wine, I love the sweet flavour and it is nice and light, but not overly carbonated like other brands. Weather it's a girls night in or a relaxing evening with a book this wine is always my first choice!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?