BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Kate K.
Kate K.
My go to cheap wine. So tasty but not overly sweet. So affordable! I will drink multiple bottles if someone doesn't stop me. Best moscato I've found that doesn't have that cheap wine taste. I will always buy this wine!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ
Love this wine . It's affordable . And I enjoy it on occasion with friends very nice and smooth
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC
Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Deepwater, NJ
I love this wine! Just recently had a glass at dinner with some friends. I would recommend it to anyone!
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
I find this Moscato to be a bit to sweet and leaves a bitter aftertaste. Priced for a prudent drinker.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Akron, OH
Barefoot Moscato is a nice sweet wine that is also inexpensive. Great for summertime and usually very easy to find at a local grocery store.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
The taste is a little bitter but it's very smooth. It's a must have for any get together at home
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
Love it!! The perfect sweet taste. Sweet in a good way, even for those who don't necessarily like sweet. Try it! You might be pleasantly surprised. I was.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI
This is my go to wine if I don't have much money to spend! I love the sweet taste! I have bought this product numerous times! Best served chilled :) I buy it at Meijer. I definitely recommend it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?