The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine was pretty good. The only thing I did not like about it was the aftertaste. The end tasted a little funny.
Cheap, delicious, and gets the job done (if you know what I mean)! ;) Definitely my go-to wine when I'm on a budget.
Love this moscato. It's the right amount of sweet. It's a nice go to when trying to unwind at the end of a long day.
This is one of my favorite wines to go to! It has great flavor not too sweet. The price point is great for this wine
My favorite moscato ever! Sweet, delicious, crisp, tasty. Affordable. Easy to find and buy at most stores around me.
My favorite wine! It's light and a touch of fruity. I like to add frozen fruit to my glass. Great quality and price!
This wine is perfect for drinking and making my white peach sangria!! I make it very often - it's a crowd favorite!!
My favorite of the "lower tier" moscatos, because it tastes so good and is really easy to drink! Usually also cheap.
Delicious Moscato. Also a great price. Can be found at any liquor store. They also make little bottles in a 4 pack.
Great cheap wine. Taste great, well some of them anyway! I love the pink Moscato! Very cheap and great for parties!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos