BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cersti C.
Farmington, AR
My favorite drink. It's so yummy. Can even make a nice spritzer with sprite and lemonade. This is always my go to and it's very affordable. It's a sweet wine. Not bitter. I'm not a fan of most red wines.
Chelsey S.
Sweetwater, TN
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's my go-to wine for any occasion! It's got a nice crisp flavor, it's not overpowering and I can mix it with other drinks to make a really nice mixed wine drink!
Charlin F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato gives you the delicious taste of Moscato wine, for a wonderful price. You can easily get one bottle for yourself, or buy a few for company or to gift to others without paying an arm and leg!
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Brittany L.
Cheektowaga, NY
Super affordable and tasty wine. Great for enjoying with girlfriends. This is usually my go-to wine and I am usually very picky with wine. I buy this kind as well as the pink moscato because duh.
Amy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's my favorite! I drink it every time I buy wine. Affordable and the perfect sweetness. I always go to wine and spirits to purchase any wine or liquor. Moscato is the only kind of wine that I enjoy.
Bethany W.
Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Jacqueline E.
This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I really like this wine, it is very sweet. It would not be a wine to drink in the winter months. I think I would enjoy it best in the summer when it is hot. It is very easy to drink, not a drink to sip.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?