Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
jocie C.
jocie C.

I am always nervous to try new wines but every flavor barefoot has is amazing! I could literally drink a whole entire bottle in one setting! It's delicious
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, Ri

Este vino tienen un sabor bueno, y tienen diferentes sabores y lo que me encanta es que no es tan caro y lo venden en todas los lugares donde vende alcohol
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY

So, this is one of my favorite cheap wines! So delicious during the summer and even better if you make a nice peach sangria with it as the main ingredient!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY

This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! The taste is so wonderful so delicious. It is very affordable not expensive. Once I tried this i was hooked so good!
Karol N Raymond N.
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL

I love this Wine! I buy a bottle almost every week. Is sweet , great flavor! and the price is great! My husband don't drink but he really likes this wine.
MC J.
MC J.

This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl

All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?