Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

This is my favorite wine! It's affordable & it's delicious. I've tried other brands but for some reason Barefoot seems to be what I reach for the most.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

My 100% go to. I but his when I am in the liquor store not even going for it. Just to have it on hand. Go good and just the right amount of sweetness.
Megan M.
Megan M.

I don't usually drink wine, I find most wines very bitter. But this one I love. It's smooth and sweeter than most wines. Perfect for that sweet tooth.
Marija L.
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI

Moscato is my favorite wine because it's so light and fruity and goes great with any meal. Barefoot is such a cheap price without compromising flavor.
Jaleese m.
Jaleese m.
Ottawa, IL

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscato wines! This is a definite go to for girls night! The flavor is perfect and you can't go wrong with the price!
Aly M.
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD

Good inexpensive wine to keep on hand for when you are having guests. But not something that is top of the line when you are wanting a great moscato!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD

This is my go to wine. I can't drink most red wines or certain alcohol because my body reacts to them in a negative way. But I just love this stuff!!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Metamora, IL

This reminds me of College. This is GREAT wine at a GREAT cost! Always crisp and fresh and great for a hot summer night with the girls or your hunny!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Oakdale, CA

Love the taste of this wine , it is soo refreshing and yet so nicely scented. It does have an affordable price , bought it at a local grocery store .
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

My all time favorite! Barefoot is by far the best out of any brand of moscato. This is my go to light and refreshing, I like that it's not too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now