6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,874 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's smooth and sweet but not overly sweet and it's very affordable easy to enjoy with friends
I can pour a delicious glass of Moscato wine any day of the week and it's pretty easy to find.
One of my favorite brands of moscato! I am usually buying it in stock- always a party favorite
Super cheap, not real cork but for the price you cannot beat it!! This is my go to white wine!
Great taste for a great price! Always a great drink to have a party and entertain guests with!
Good sweet summer wine. Serve cold with a few frozen grapes. Also great as a base for sangria.
I love this Moscato. Sweet and smooth table wine. Not dry at all and pairs well with desserts.
Sweeter wine with a very fruity flavor. Excellent wine for everyday goes well with most meals
This is a great brand of moscato for the price. It's sweet and you can have it with anything.
This wine is my absolute favorite wine. this is what got me hooked on Moscato and sweet wines
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos