Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kara D.
Kara D.
Kettering, OH
Yum!! Probably my favorite sweet wine under $8. Great buy for cheap wine. It also helps that it is for sale at most stores.
Karina P.
Karina P.
I love wine. My favorite one is moscato for sure! I love all the different flavors of the barefoot especially the pink one.
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Wellsboro, PA
This wine is sweet and tasty! Its perfect for summer picnicing! The price is reasonable, and its a crowd pleaser, for sure.
Laura S.
Laura S.
My absolute favorite Moscato. I started drinking this in Alaska about 6 years ago and it is still my go to! Very delicious!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Cecilia, KY
This is my fav brand of moscato! I always buy this brand cause I know for a fact it's delicious! Great price Nd quality too
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Coplay, PA
This is my go to wine. The taste is amazing and the cost is perfect. This is a great drink for gatherings and other events.
Bernadette W.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA
I have say after a long day this is the best way for anybody to settle down. I love the taste of this wine! One of my favs!
Ornella S.
Ornella S.
I love this wine! It is affordable and has a nice sweet taste. I use this sometimes to make sangria and it comes out great
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Pottsville, PA
I love moscato, it's my favorite kind of white wine. It's sweet and a good price! Love that it comes in a variety of sizes
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Dundee, MI
Great choice for someone who likes sweet wine. It's inexpensive and is very refreshing over ice. This is my go-to moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?