BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
Always a favorite of mine when it is on sale. It has a sweet taste and us a very light wine. Perfect for a summer day! Also delicious when mixed with Sprite and pink lemonade concentrate!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
ShaKera F.
ShaKera F.
Channelview, TX
Barefoot moscoto is just ok for the price. I would prefer other brands over this one. If you want a cheap convenient wine then this is ok.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm definitely a sweet wine kind of girl so this is perfect for me! Not to mention it works for those of us on a budget!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?