Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brie B.
Brie B.
Pickering, Ontario

This is a great drink for the summer when it's hot outside and you're having a few friends over but it is so sweet, I could never recommend having more than two glasses. The price isn't bad though and if you prefer sugary wines, you would likely enjoy this.
Paige G.
Paige G.

I love that this wine doesn't have a really strong wine flavor, but instead has a nice fruity flavor too. I fi d it extremely refreshing and is wonderful to sit down with a glass if it at the end of a long day, or just to enjoy with friends or on your own.
Alison F.
Alison F.
Victoria, BC

This wine is sooooo sweet. It's only 9% which surprised me and kind of turned me off of it. For those people who love a sweet drink, this is for you. I found it too sweet and watered it down with carbonated water. It's also very cheap, like $9 in Canada.
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, Tx

Barefoot moscato is a cheap wine that you can usually find at your local grocery store. I tried this product once and did not like it but you do pay for what you get and this wine is cheap. I would not buy again because I didn't like the taste of it.
Tay R.
Tay R.

The is a great wine choice to share with your girl friends. It is very refreshing and comes off almost as a juice because it is so smooth. I always buy this product. I have had other moscato's that taste better but this is great for the price range.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Halifax , Nova Scotia

I enjoy this wine when I'm at the cottage in the summer. It is on the sweeter side. Living in Nova Scotia we can only purchase alcohol at the Nova Scotia Liquor Commission. I believe it is around $13.00 - $15.00 but our alcohol prices are very high.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

So smooth! Its light, sweet and not too strong. I grab this every time I'm having a girls night, dinner party or if I just want a bottle for myself! Always have one in the fridge. Great for White Wine Spritzers but maybe a little sweet for Sangria.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Toronto, ON

Great buy at $11 cad great on its own, or as a base for a citrus or peach sangria. Just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for an easy summer wine. Even pop in frozen berries and top with a flavored sparkling water for a less sweet beverage.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cornwall, Ontario

This is a must have when I walk into the LCBO! I can't think of another wine that I prefer more than this one! On the sweet side but who doesn't like a sweet wine every once in a while? This is what my father and I drink during family dinners 😍
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB

This wine is so delicious!! It is very light and fruity! I love to grab a glass of this and have a relaxing bubble bath to wind down after a long day!! If you are not a big wine drinker (or a big drinker) this is definitely a good wine to try!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now