Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
This is the first brand of wine I tried with my bff! I will recommend this brand of when to all of my friends
Vic P.
Vic P.
Bowling Green, KY
I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH
This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Rika H.
Rika H.
This is fruity, light and the right amount of sweet! Perfect for weekends and patio lazing by yourself or girlfriends!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Karina C.
Karina C.
First of all for the price this Moscato has a ok taste but doesn't taste cheap. This is my quick wine when I don't have time to go to a wine store.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Stashia H.
Stashia H.
Danville, AL
This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?