Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Erin S.
Erin S.
Columbia, MO

It's a good wine to pair with something light like chicken or fish. It's definitely a sweeter wine, but not too sweet it'll give you a stomach ache.
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI

This is a great wine for summer, light and sweet. good for a night with friends or dinner in. Inexpensive enough to keep a few bottles in the fridge and an easy go to gift
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

Always was into wine...I have tried many and even got my husband into wine tasting. On one of our anniversary dates, we decided to try Barefoot Moscato and immediately knew it was on our top 3 of favorites. We always have a bottle at the house and whenever we are invited out to a friend or families house, we bring a bottle with us
Sara V.
Sara V.

Like most people, I'm budget conscious. It would be great if I could shell out $20 on a bottle of wine but that's not real life. Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and has a great flavor!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH

This is by far my go to wine, if I'm nothing drinking local wineries products. It's sweet, but not to sweet, not bitter by any means, and just smooth and refreshing.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA

I LOVE barefoot wine products! Can never go wrong! I drink this at almost every occasion. My fridge is usually always stocked up!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Tualatin, OR

I love moscato and this brand is great! It's very inexpensive but doesn't taste cheap :) I would recommend this wine to everyone!
Lia L.
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL

I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Troy , NY

I'm a Reisling girl but when I tried this I was blown away. It's so light and refreshing! Can't go wrong with the price either! It's really sweet so you can't drink too much at once!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Meriden, CT

It is very sweet wine but it does get the job done, add some apple slices to mix it up and eat them after each glass!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now