Add a Photo

Photos (59)
L.M M.
L.M M.
Cape Girardeau, MO

For a moscato, this is really good. It is sweet but not enough to scare you off. the colder you get it, the better it is.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL

I am not a big white wine drinkers, I prefer reds, but this Moscoto is good. The only reason I am giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because Moscoto is not my favorite kind of wine, but if you like Moscoto than you will love this wine.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Montclair, CA

I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY

This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
melanie R.
melanie R.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE Moscoto. This Barefood one is wonderful, its cheap, easy to find and tastes great!
I would defiantly recommend this for a evening in with the girls or a movie night!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Brantford, Ontario

Barefoot Moscato is great, very sweet, like a dessert wine. Its affordable and makes a great gift for bridal showers, parties, etc.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Barefoot Moscato is an easy option when going to someone's house or to have a glass at home. You know what to expect - sweet, easy to drink and not going to break the bank. At around $5-7 locally, it's affordable and liked by most. The sweetness goes well with hot weather and makes an awesome white sangria! A must try.
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL

Barefoot is a great product to use for mimosa. Weekend with the ladies I just love make barefoot mimosa.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Los Angeles, CA

WOW... its better than most wines. Enjoy!!!!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Defiance, OH

This is one of my go to wines when l am just looking to sip some wine and don't want to pay a lot. It's delicious and my company likes it too! The Riesling is my personal favorite if you don't want something as sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now