Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
Great price for this moscato and tastes great! Bought it at my local Kroger.
BIANCA R.
BIANCA R.
Seriously my go to wine every time! Sweet and delicious and so affordable. Got my hubby hooked on it too!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Oklahoma City, OK
If I had to pick any wine, it would most definitely be this one. Crisp taste every single time. Good alcohol content.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Worth, IL
Wthis brand vbarefoot is just great for the price. Moscato is a very sweet desert wine. It doesn't have the bite to the end like other wines
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx
Happy Hour Expert
This is my absolute favorite Moscato. Sweet and bubbly. I like sweet white wines a lot, so to me I don't think it's overly sweet like some can be, but some might not agree with me. I love using this particular brand for making punches using Moscato. However it really is my favorite to drink and disappears quickly lol.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
O Fallon, IL
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's very refreshing and tastes wonderful! It is one of my favorite go-to wines! You can find it at Target.
Yani A.
Yani A.
Kissimmee , FL
Honestly my favorite wine, so sweet and refreshing, and great quality for a low price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?