Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Remy F.
Remy F.
Sherwood park, Alberta

Hands down my favorite wine! it's pretty sweet which I love and it's so refreshing! I have had moscato from lots of other brands- expensive and budget and I find most others taste like dirty feet or socks or something... eww. but moscato white from barefoot along with all the other moscato that barefoot offers are my go to! and you can't go wrong with the price either!
Shevy B.
Shevy B.
Panama City, Panamá

Although not much of a wine lover, I always have a bottle Barefoot Moscato on my wine rack. I was surprised at how cheap it was because it taste really good. Be prepared to drink the entire bottle within 2 days for the most. Reason being, once you leave it for a third day it doesn't taste the same even with a proper bottle cover.
Dahlia P.
Dahlia P.
Toronto, Ontario

This wine is great for those who don't like wine because of the taste. It is very sweet and easy to drink. It is also inexpensive so it's great if you want an easy wine for a girls night or just a relaxing dinner at home. I personally enjoy adding it to my strawberry daiquiris, because it adds a nice refreshing feel to it.
Randa R.
Randa R.
Vancouver

Moscato wine is not for everyone. It is definetly on the sweeter side, but yet has a kick of fresh and citrusy flavor to it that keep you drinking over two glasses without noticing. Every sip has a different hit to it. Sweet citrusy or sour moments that touches your lips after smelling the fresh fruity aroma.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI

A great inexpensive wine for a girls night. Fairly sweet moscato best served nice and cold. I prefer a sweeter moscato but it is still very good especially for the price you pay. You can also buy it in a very large bottle for a cheap price, which is great if you're anything like me and my friends.
Laura C.
Laura C.

I was not a wine lover until I discovered this one! It taste really sweet and it's good to have with desserts at any moment of the day, I have recommended this moscato to friends who claim they don't like how wine taste because it's 'too strong' and they buy it regularly for their hangouts now :)
Kim H.
Kim H.

I love Moscatos, Barefoot is great. I've found that it's super fruity and sweet. It's also a great price for what you get. It's one of my go to wines when I walk into a liquor store. I always have some on hand when we're expecting people over. It's a great wine for after dinner.
Melody E.
Melody E.

Love Barefoot Moscato. It goes down so easy, i drink a whole bottle before i even realize it! Its so crisp. Delicious in a punch or cocktail or spritzer. Its like eating green grapes right off the vine. fantastic! the price is really awesome too. I would for sure buy this again.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
North York

This wine is light, fruity and absolutely delicious. I'm not sure what exactly I would pair it with as it's not a dry white wine for fish/poultry. It's more of an appetizer or after dinner wine. Or something to drink socially. Either way it's delicious and it's worth trying out
April S.
April S.
Dartmouth, NS

This moscato is by no means my favourite, but it's affordable and not terrible. Affordable options are limited around here, but for $10 more I can get something significantly better. Plus the last bottle I had was flat and that was really disappointing. Moscato needs bubbles.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?