BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno
This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
Always a favorite of mine when it is on sale. It has a sweet taste and us a very light wine. Perfect for a summer day! Also delicious when mixed with Sprite and pink lemonade concentrate!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love this wine. It's fruity but not TOO sweet. I like it chilled! Goes really well with summer picnics!
Tiyonna K.
Tiyonna K.
Jacksonville, AR
This taste amazing. This would be wonderful paried with orange juice to make it a mimosa. This is not pricey at all. Even taste great by it's self with grapes and cheese or maybe dinner.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Love this love the price. It taste so good and comes in a very good size bottle. Here's to the weekend
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
I prefer sweet wines. This is always my go to wine when I am looking to relax or have a girls' night. Even in PA where we have state stores for wine and spirits, it is available in full and mini bottles at an affordable price.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hickory, NC
I can always grab this at CVS or even Lowes Foods for a affordable yet amazing glass of wine. Their moscato is very refreshing and I always enjoy it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Happy Hour Expert
This blend of Moscato is great and affordable! This is my "go to" when I make Bellinis or mix with a fruit juice or concentrate. I love making a White Sangria with this moscato. It is not too sweet and not too tarte. This wine is great especially for those who may not be the biggest fan of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?