BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Regina O.
Regina O.
Irvine, CA
My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My sister is a big moscato drinker. She loves this. It's sweet but with a smooth finish
Allie L.
Allie L.
Texarkana , TX
this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Akron
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Crestview, FL
I heard about this from a friend of mine. So I figured I would give it a try...I did and I Loved the flavor!!! Perfect for Christmas dinner
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
My Absolute Favorite Wine!! The easiest wine (IMO) for somebody that is a beginner with wine. The taste is very sweet, think peach and apricots. Very flavorful!! I normally bring a bottle when going to parties, because it is a wine that everyone can and will enjoy!!
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
I am not a huge fan of dry wines. I prefer wine of the sweeter variety. Barefoot moscato is right amount of sweet with an even better price! All bottles are under $10, even the larger ones go on sale sometimes.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?