Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

This is my favorite brand on moscato. Really good price. Can find at most convenient stores, which is convenient. Tastes good warm or cold.
Matthew H.
Matthew H.

Im not a big wine drinker but this is a very good wine that's not expensive but still tastes great. It's not at all dry and is very sweet.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.

I am not much of a drinker at all but when I do it is this wine! It is super sweet, smooth and light absolutely perfect for any occasion!
Jade L.
Jade L.

My GO TO Wine!! Very light, fruity and crisp! I love throwing in frozen fruits as ice cubes! Love that Barefoot is reasonably priced.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR

The bottle says it is a sweet wine but I taste too much of a vinger taste. Not smooth or sweet so glad I bought the smaller bottles.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Winnipeg

Probably my favourite variety of Barefoot wines. Great on a summer day! It's a sweeter white wine, also makes an excellent spritzer!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

For the price this is a good moscato but it has a bit of an aftertaste I'm not fond of. I prefer Jacobs Creek for this price range
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa

I love this wine it was my first wine I ever bought. It has a wonderful taste. If you love a sweet wine you would love this wine.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Cheap and delicious = within university student budget! One of my favorites since it's nice and sweet! It's a must have chilled.
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, Ontario

I adore Moscato wines due to their aromatic quality and sweetness. This Moscato is delicious and aromatic and reasonably priced.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now