Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Oklahoma City, OK
If I had to pick any wine, it would most definitely be this one. Crisp taste every single time. Good alcohol content.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Jill K.
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fayetteville, AR
Not as sweet as I like moscato, but decent flavor. Not horrible, but not great. A little on the dry side for me. If it wasn't for that I'd probably give it 5 stars.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
O Fallon, IL
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's very refreshing and tastes wonderful! It is one of my favorite go-to wines! You can find it at Target.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mount Union, PA
Mascato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's is delicious and affordable. Perfect for a night with the girls or for just a relaxing evening.
Yani A.
Yani A.
Kissimmee , FL
Honestly my favorite wine, so sweet and refreshing, and great quality for a low price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?