Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Marysville, WA

All of Barefoot Moscatos are delicious. I have tried most of them and have never been disappointed.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN

I love this! Super sweet drink and light on the stomach. Flavor taste great and goes down smooth! Perfect for girls wine night or even a glass with dinner
kelley S.
kelley S.

When my boyfriend and I drink wine, this is one of the wines we choose. It tastes delicious and the taste isn't that strong.
Allison B.
Allison B.

Sweet, inexpensive moscato. Great sweet taste! Very affordable for everyday use.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Olean, NY

I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
sheyla g.
sheyla g.

This one is a little to strong for my taste but has a really good flavor i would definitely be purchasing it again soo.
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Stevens Point, WI

I like sweet wine that doesn't have the dry taste to it. Probably because I just turned 21 and the wines that taste like juice go down easier. The Barefoot Moscato has a great, crisp flavor that doesn't compare to other wines. I would buy this again and again.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Arvada, CO

Good flavor at a great price. I used this bottle as my gifts for friends this year for the holidays.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, Alberta

Barefoot Moscato is hands down the best bang for your buck white wine. Definetly needs to be served chilled but has the perfect hint of sweetness and goes down so smoothly. I drink this when I've had a bad day or I'm with my friends having a girls night - or she n I've had a great day or I'm alone or really any day and occasion for that matter ;) if you have never had wine before this is a good start. But be careful, after a few sips this stuff is like juice. You've been warned! ;)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Waldheim, SK, Saskatchewan

This is a very sweet wine! It's probably the sweetest I've ever tasted. It goes down like apple juice. I've enjoyed it for many years but I'm starting to grow tired of it as my palate changes. It is definitely a lovely wine for someone who doesn't usually drink wine. It goes well with light pasta dishes, chicken, and it's good with fruit too. If you like your wine a little more dry, this is probably not for you. It's a juicy wine, with nice light, fruity flavour.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?