Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Modesto, CA

I love a glass of cold Moscato at the end of a long day! Barefoot is great to have on hand and I typically have one or two bottles in my fridge on any give day. Whether you are sipping it at the end of the night to relax or pairing it with muddled strawberries and club soda at a summer barbeque, Barefoot is your go-to for Moscato!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Clarksville, TN

This is my go to wine. It not only has a great taste but it's light on your pocket too. You can't go wrong with barefoot.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL

I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Phylicia H.
Phylicia H.
Pooler, GA

This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Karri M.
Karri M.
Sumner, WA

This Moscato is decent but a little watery tasting to me.
Nicola Z.
Nicola Z.
Woodbury, MN

Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Frisco, TX

Sweet wines are my favorite, and this one doesn't disappoint! Plus it's easy to find at pretty much any store.
Cody B.
Cody B.
Chillicothe, OH

I love this wine, Its one of the best out there! I love how fruity and sweet it is, It goes great with stake and seafood!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

This is a delicious crisp wine, perfect to have chilled on a spring/summer night, and it is cheap and easy to find!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

I love the Moscato very smooth and not over bearing
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now