BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christina S.
This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I enjoy this flavor of wine. It's sweet and not bitter at all. The price is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is a good value for the price and size and it is comparable to other wines. I would definitely buy this wine again. It is one of my favorites when hosting get togethers.
Emily M.
This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Yami D.
Folsom, CA
Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Kayla S.
Henderson, KY
This wine has the best taste. I like a sweet not dry wine and this is perfect. Definitely try it.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX
I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Joanna A.
It's soft and has great fine taste I don't drink in daily basis but this is the perfect wine when u have company plus it's very economic and refrigerate it and it's really good
Katherine K.
Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Abby M.
One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?